Are you looking for the best apps like Yubo? Want to know which app offers the best features? Don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place! In this article, I’ll show you the 10 best Yubo alternatives that will help you make new friends worldwide.
Yubo is a French social media platform developed to “meet new people” and produce a sense of community.
It lets users to make video live streams with up to 10 friends. It is available in various languages, including English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, etc.
10 Best Apps like Yubo [Yubo Alternatives]
Even though it offers various features, it is not the only app that offers such features.
All the applications mentioned in this article can substitute real-life communication. However, it is up to you to choose the best app based on your needs and preferences. Check out the guide below for detailed information on the best apps like Yubo & Yubo alternatives.
Beware: If you're a teenager, you should avoid these apps, as it does not guarantee the user's security and privacy.
You can meet new people around you with the Spotafriend app. Swipe pictures of other people around your location and if you want that person as a your friend, swipe right.
Once you both accept, you get a match, instantly start chatting privately. Spotafriend is one of the best apps like Yubo to meet people around you.
With a single swipe offer your friends to go out, meet in the real world! It’s all about discovering and connecting with interesting people in areas beyond your school or community safely and securely.
- Swipe left or right to pass or to show interest in a person respectively.
- When two members have swiped right to each other, they become friends instantly.
- Since it is a location-based app, it’ll only show people near you.
- Start chatting immediately after finding a match.
- Purchase its paid subscription for an ad-free experience.
Wizz – Make New Friends offers fun and spontaneous way to meet new friends. Like Tinder, Swiper, Spotafriends and few other apps mentioned in this article, Wizz also uses a similar swipe interface.
As a result, users can scroll accounts and easily pick and choose whoever they want to connect with. If both users agree to be friends, they can chat among themselves and even create larger group chats.
Every profile consists of interest tags, pictures, and a short biography. You might get access to other users’ profiles if you add more information, which is optional to your profile.
For instance, you can add more pictures. Hence, you’ll get to see more of your possible new friend’s pictures. Share videos, pictures, and GIFs over your private chats and also, play games with your friends.
- It connects people with common interests.
- Find or meet new friends by scrolling through a live feed of other users.
- Chat with your new friends and engage in crazy challenges.
Swipe to find friends, meet people, increase followers on various social media networks, develop real, positive & valuable friendships through Swipr.
Open your chatroom to chat or share photos instantly on Swipr to get to know your new friends better. And, you can also obtain diamonds by interesting mini-tasks and also unlock more convenient friend-making functions.
Swipe left or right to make new friends on Snapchat and express yourself on the HMU page to gain more attention and Snapchat requests. Although it is a free app you can subscribe to its paid version for a better experience.
An account can be permanently banned if there is inappropriate behavior like illegal activity, violence, insult, threat, spam, or fake profiles.
- You can increase the number of followers on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok by using the Swipr App.
- Discover new people in just only a few swipes
- Meet, chat and meet new friends
Hoop is one of the best apps like Yubo, allowing you to make new friends and discover new cultures on Snapchat across the world.
All you need to do is to swipe through the profile you like and ask for their Snapchat username, add them on Snapchat, and get a notification when they accept your request.
So, basically, all the communication happens through Snapchat, and not on Hoop.
sers can only be able to see possible matches in their age group. Nevertheless, they can easily edit their age at any time to connect with strangers of all age groups.
Also, you are supposed to collect diamonds to ask for Snapchat usernames.
- Make new friends, discover new cultures, and increase your Snapchat community.
- Collect diamonds to ask for Snapchat usernames.
- Level up by adding over 20 Snapchat friends through Hoop
- Get a notification whenever someone accepts your request.
- The Super Request button sends a highlighted Snap request notification.
- The Flash Requests symbol sends 100 Snap requests at once.
- Your Snapchat name and your Bitmoji on Hoop are those you use on Snapchat.
With Bumble, you can be able to create new connections easily. Millions of people have signed up for Bumble to start finding friends, making authorized connections and valuable relations.
It is one of the best apps like Yubo, and its main aim is to lift the dishonor of online dating by employing extraordinary morals for respectful behavior.
Whether you are new to the city or looking to increase your friend circle, with Bumble BFF, you can make new friends.
It offers several features like unlimited swipe, unlimited chat, the link for your Spotify and Instagram account, video chat option, and much more. It comes in three modes to find what you’re looking for BFF, Date and Bizz.
- Bumble has 3 different modes to suit what you’re searching for – BFF, date or Bizz
- Make meaningful connections, chat and meet new friends, or look to increase your professional network.
- Meet the right people by swiping left and right and chat limitlessly, so you can find the perfect match.
- Ability to link Instagram and Spotify accounts to share your interests with possible dates and friends.
- With Bumblee Premium, see everyone who swiped you right and rematch with an expired connection or extend your match by 24-hours.
MeetMe helps you discover new people nearby who share the same interests as yours. Through the MeetMe app, users can stream live videos, chat, send gifts and share photos.
Its mobile applications are available on Android and iOS operating systems in several languages, including English, German, Korean, Turkish, French, Chinese, Indonesian, Italian, Spanish, Russian, and more.
It is very easy to sign up. You can be able to filter the search option according to age, gender, location, range, and preference.
You can also limit your search results to only show people who are currently active. Its website has a free chat option that allows you to freely message anyone without paying for a subscription.
- Users can search the MeetMe member database and easily view their profiles.
- Find people with the same interest as yours and chat or video chat with them.
- Set favorites by including any members you’re interested in, and refer to your “Favorites” anytime.
- ‘Viewed By’ feature lets you check users that viewed your profile.
- Through the Match tool, find your secret admirer.
- SocialVerify Badge is used to authenticate profiles and get rid of bots.
You may like: 7 Best Apps Like Wombo to Create Fun Videos 
Happn is another similar app like Yubo, it is a location-based social media app. It has over 100 million users that let users dislike or like other users, and permits users to both of them to have liked each other.
It is compatible with iPhone, Android and Windows. Furthermore, it is entirely free to download and use. However, you can subscribe to its premium version if you want more advantages.
It is mainly based on the principle of reciprocity, you’ll never get a message from someone you’re interested, and also, your location is never noticeable to other users.
Nevertheless, your geolocation will always be active for Happn to show the users you’ve crossed paths with.
- Users can like or dislike other users, and to chat if both parties liked each other.
- Happn match users based on locations where they’ve crossed paths.
- The application is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Before matching with anyone, you can send ‘FlashNotes’, which are usually messages.
- Through ‘Invisibility Mode’, browse through matches without anyone seeing your profile.
- Offers monthly, 6-months and 12-months premium memberships.
Badoo is a dating-focused social network that operates in over 190 countries and is available in 47 various languages, thus making it the most widely used dating app.
Badoo has designed several safety features to make sure users are authentic and verified. These features include the “selfie request,” by which women can demand a man they’re interested in to send a selfie to confirm they are the same individual in photos.
Furthermore, its main feature consists of a search option, where users can see who is on the app in a different city or another part of the world.
Users can be able to chat, upload photos and videos, match with others, as well as share their interests to find if there are any friends in common. Users can also see and contact other users who live in their area.
- You can see and contact people who live in their area.
- Meet new people close by using the search bar and chat with them right away.
- Go invisible and check out profiles without revealing your identity.
- Swipe right or left on other users’ profiles and if there is a match the two users are notified.
- Through its private detector, unsolicited pictures and explicit images are automatically identified, blurred and attached with a warning.
- Get unlimited filters, and use them to meet your perfect match.
- Chat, match with others, upload videos and photos, as well as share your interests and find friends with similar interests.
Wink offers the best place to create new friends from across the world. With the Wink messenger, you have the ability to send photos, GIFs, messages, ice breakers, audio messages, as well as play games.
All you have to do is to swipe right and left through numerous new faces by checking their profile and deciding if you think they can be a fun new friend.
Use your profile to express yourself and make an amazing impression. You can be able to add six photos of yourself, your exclusive interests, a bio that depicts more about who you are, as well as modify your background by utilizing the Winkshop.
Earn gems and use it to send a friend request to someone new. It is one of the best apps like Yubo.
- Swipe left and right via various new faces from your own country or across the world.
- Send a message right on the app and chat with your new friend.
- Send photos, audio messages, icebreakers, and GIFs through Wink Messenger.
- Express yourself through Wink profile and make a great first impression.
- Earn gems every day use them to send a friend request to someone new or buy new background for your profile.
- Available on both Android and iOS operating systems.
F3: Find New Friend is a social media platform to make new friends and communicate with the already existing ones.
It is a fully functional social media app that is created around visual communication.
Rather than plain text answers, users snap a photo or grab a short video, fancy fonts, add filters, backgrounds, and much more.
F3 users get a customized URL that they can share to their other social media platforms to ask questions from their friends, which can be asked secretly.
Users have a content feed where they can be able to view posts by people they follow. They can also make videos and photos by using editing tools from the app itself.
- Make new friends and communicate with existing ones.
- Its content feed shows posts from people you follow.
- Create photo/video content using editing tools in the app itself.
- Registered users can ask questions and answer questions anonymously.
Plenty of Fish
Plenty of Fish lets you reach unlimited users who have similar interests like yours.
It offers a much more complete experience mainly focused on selecting what you want. Even though it offers several features at no cost, it also has a premium version.
You can be able to send and receive unlimited messages, and sort users by last online, the newest users, and much more.
Plenty of Fish is the preferred single dating app because you can be able to view matches and communicate with them completely free, unlike other dating apps, it has the most users and thus the higher chance for you to find your connection easily.
- Sign up, send messages, and get matched with the person of your interest.
- Easily connect with any fellow users without matching or subscribing.
- Browse people around you for completely free and vote Yes on those you like.
- Start a conversation by using an icebreaker.
- Send and receive unlimited messages, and sort users by last online, the newest users and more.
Tagged is one of the best apps like Yubo that allows you to meet new people through shared interests, games, browsing profiles, and much more.
It also has several features like photo sharing, status updates, game playing, and many entertainment options to make the chatting amazing.
Currently, over 200 games are part of this application which you can play with your friends.
All you need to do is create a profile to explain about yourself, like age, interests, location, and much more. Users can upload a photo and make personal photo albums where other users can post comments.
Users can also be able to reject or accept a request and block the user altogether.
- Meet new people and make a quick connection.
- Ability to browse by age, location and much more.
- Browse the profiles of any other members, and share tags and virtual gifts.
- Send and receive friend requests, play games, and send messages.
- Swipe left or right on members to Like or Pass on them.
- Its paid subscription service – VIP, which gives members a number of premium features related to Browse and Meet Me.
Tinder is an American geosocial networking and online dating application that lets users swipe left and right other users’ profiles to dislike and like them.
If both users like each other, then it’s a match and they will have the ability to chat within the application. Users’ selection is unknown unless both the individuals swipe right on each other’s profiles.
All users’ profile typically consists of a short bio, their photo and a list of their personal interests. Tinder gathers basic information and the users’ socio graph is analyzed.
It has a special feature called ‘Panic Button’, which provides emergency assistance, photo verification and location tracking.
- Meet new people, meet locals when you’re traveling, expand your social network, or just live in the now.
- Swipe right to “like” possible matches and swipe left to continue on their search from the compatible matches.
- Common Connections let users check whether they share a mutual Facebook friend with a match.
- Panic Button provides emergency assistance, location tracking, and photo verification
- Its Instagram integration lets users view their Instagram profile.
- It is widely used across the world and is available in over 40 languages.
Skout is a location-based social media and dating platform. It uses the mobile phone’s global locating system to benefit users to discover other users within a general radius of one another.
However, it does not detect the user’s exact location, and users can select to choose out of the location-tracking features of the application.
Skout was one of the first dating applications to discover generalized user location.
It is available on both Android and iOS operating systems. Likewise, it is available in over 189 countries and in 16 languages.
While looking for people, users can be able to view the profile and recent events of others which they find fascinating. It also lets users to instant message or send gits to one another.
- Make new friends, or meet new people, anytime and anywhere.
- Meet people by preference and location, chat with them, and broadcast yourself.
- Get updates from nearby users, browse profiles and pictures, save your favorite users, promote your profile with in-app features.
- Users can select to choose out of the location-tracking features of the app.
- Available in over 189 countries and in 16 languages.
- Available on both Android and iOS operating systems.
I hope the above article on the 10 best apps like Yubo has helped you to pick the best option according to your needs and preferences.