Want Tellus App Review? Want to know the features, pros and cons of Tellus app? Don’t worry, you’re at the right place! In this article, I’ll help you know everything that you want to know about Tellus app.
Tellus provides a higher yield on your saving thank your bank, your interests raise every day with no limits and no extra costs. It is aiming to fill in the marketplace by proving a high-yield cash management account supported by real-estate investments with a 3% and up yearly percentage yield.
Not only that, it also provides financial services to assist you build wealth. Check out the guide below for more information on Tellus app review.
Tellus app review: Begin!
Initially, Tellus started as a real estate and property management platform. Now, it has progressed into an application which offers various financial services including home equality loans, real estate investing and cash management accounts. It is really an exclusive financial service which is unique in the market.
With a Tellus Boost account, you can start earning daily interest at 3.00% annual percentage yield (APY). All you need to do is to open a Tellus Boost account and start earning interest at 3% APY, 6x more than online high-yield saving accounts, 10x more than fintech cash accounts, 50x more than average saving accounts.
Interface and Performance
It has a very simple-to-use user interface and can be easily download from Apple App Store or Google Play Store. You can easily create your account by providing the required information, and then choose email or phone number for a verification code. After finishing creating your account, you’ll see tabs depending on features of the app you are using.
- The first tab has a kind of resemblance to computer screen icon. You can get to see Tellus Boost balance, referral code, access APY boost opportunities, set up recurring deposits, and more.
- If you are a landlord, renter, or a property manager, you’ll get to see a house icon in the second tab. Property managers and landlords can see whatever properties they’re managing by the platform.
- You’ll be able to get a closer look of your account detail with Tellus Boost account in the third tab.
- Fourth tab is the chat features which all Tellus users have access. Property managers, landlords, tenants and maintenance crew can all chat with one other.
- Fifth and final tab has a person icon where you can access your account details, Tellus contacts, notifications, archived chat, files you’ve uploaded and much more.
- Tellus Manage allows you to manage rentals remotely and contact-free with the ultimate mobile-property management associate.
- Boost up your rate up to 6.00% APY by finding rewards though completing quizzes, daily logins and inviting friends.
- Tellus Investing will open up real estate investing to anyone. However, to start investing, you’ll require to make a deposit of $200.
Here is the list of Tellus app alternatives:
- LeaseHawk – Monitor and manage all communications of the leasing procedure.
- Yardi Voyager – Combines property management and financial information into a single centralized database.
- Apartments.com – Simplify the process of finding a new apartment.
- Tally – Help you pay and organize your credit cards.
- Acorns – Invest your change in supplies.
Tellus is a unique app which offers amazing features. Its high-yield cash management account makes wealth. Tellus Property management feature lets landlords to manage their properties easily and much more. So, I hope the above article on Tellus app review has helped you to know everything about Tellus: Savings & Real Estate.
Is the Tellus app legit?
Yes, Tellus: Savings and real Estate is legit and safe to use.
What is the Tellus app?
Tellus is an application which offers various financial services including home equality loans, real estate investing and cash management accounts.
What is Tellus Boost?
Tellus Boost is a high-yield saving platform which lets you to earn more money.