Are you looking a best BetterMen App Review? Wondering what features it offers, and what are its competitors? Don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place! In this article, I’ll show you everything that you want to know about BetterMen app.
Starting a new diet program or fitness routine can be quite difficult. However, it comes with a healthy dose of courage and motivation and with fitness apps like BetterMen, it has become much simpler.
With BetterMen, you can easily gain muscles at the gym, lose weight at home, get stronger arms and core and get six-pack abs with a personal trainer in your pocket. Check out the guide below for more information on Bettermen app review.
BetterMen App Review: Begin!
BetterMen offers hundreds of gym and home workouts with clear instructions and videos for all exercises. These training plans are created by top personal trainers, so it’s like having the best personal trainer in the palm of your hand which can be accessible anytime and anywhere. They also provide meal plans and recipes.
Furthermore, it includes well rounded workout routine developed specially for your goals. Their workouts have the best combination of exercise, number of reps, frequency, number of sets and rest time to help reach your desired goal. Each exercise is well explained with video of the correct execution. So, make your body a muscle building machine with its high-intensity routine.
Interface and Performance
BetterMen’s has a pretty straightforward interface. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll get to see three areas where you can access and customize: Food, Profile and Workouts. Also, you can see the At Home features, and in Profile where you can further personalize your workout and diet.
Not only that, it consists of several exercises which range from total-body routines to body-part specific, including burpees, crunches, shadow boxing, donkey kicks, triceps dips, jumping jacks, mountain climbers, jump squats, plank, wall sit and much more.
Plans and Pricing
Pricing is pretty simple and can be changed. It costs $119.99 or $9.99 (per month), and has a 3-day free trial. Its premium 6-month subscription plan provides unlimited access to each level of every possible workout routine in exchange for a single payment.
- Text instructions and animation for every workout, as well as the ability to save and track your progress.
- It provides you a list of well-proportioned and functional meal observed on the basis of your nutritional habits and requirements.
- It gives tips and guides on the healthy diet, helping you set your personalized weekly meal plans.
- Limitless access to hundreds of wight loss or muscle building workouts.
- It provides sprint internal workouts, as well as workouts to get rid of excess fat.
- Video guided workouts, custom meal plans for muscle gain or weight loss all in one app.
- You get everything you need, including weight loss full body workouts, fat burning, chest exercises, 30-day weight loss challenges, 6-pack abs, legs and butt workouts and much more.
Here is the list of BetterMen competitors:
- FITTR: Fat-loss & workout plan
BetterMen has a very easy-to-use interface and offers a good combo of exercises for the whole body along with personalized meal plans and recipes. So, I hope the above article on BetterMen app review has helped you to know everything about BetterMen app.
What is the BetterMen app?
With BetterMen, you can easily gain muscles at the gym, lose weight at home, get stronger arms and core and get six pack abs with a personal trainer in your pocket.
How much does BetterMen app cost?
It costs $119.99 or $9.99 (per month), and has a 3-day free trial.
Is BetterMen a good app?
BetterMen’s has a pretty straightforward interface, and offers a good combo of exercises for the whole body along with personalized meal plans and recipes.
You may also like: