Do you want a Simple life app review? Don’t worry! In this article, I’ve mentioned everything that you need to know about Simple life app. Simple life, as its name suggests, it makes intermittent fasting pretty simple.
Simple fasting and meal tracker service is the simplest way to keep track of your eating habits, and even you can get personalized insights regarding your health, and make your everyday fasting routine better. You can also advantage from the most popular, operative and healthy weight-loss process which is trusted by hundreds of millions of adopters across the world.
Simple Life App Review
Simple is ideal for keeping yourself in better shape, and is perfect for developing a basic eating habit. With their motivational and educational content, you can always stay mindful about your eating habits. Intermittent fasting is the most primeval eating pattern that is known to humans. It is popularized by celebrities like Beyonce and Huge Jackman.
Furthermore, unlike any other popular apps, it’ll make your body work accurately as it was created naturally. It assists you to control and lose your weight and restoring standard procedures in your body which you’ve lost due to frequent eating. Even a shorter fasting period like 12hours or more may result in enhanced metabolic, weight loss, flexibility and lessen the danger of metabolic diseases.
- Easy to use and simple user interface
- Keep a track of your eating habits.
- It requires constant updating which might be difficult for some people
Plans and pricing
You get started with a free Simple account. Nevertheless, you can be able to enjoy and access all advanced features and content with a Simple Premium Subscription for $15 per month. You’ll also get a 7-days free trial.
Remember that your subscription will automatically renew until you’ve turned off the auto-renewal at least before 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can be able to manage your subscription in Google Play Store for an Android device and for an iOS, go to iTunes settings.
Interface and performance
It has a very simple and easy user interface. Simple Life app will give you a lot of different content, simple lifehacks, customized programs, daily support, true motivation and expert advice which will help you succeed.
In fact, it’ll even help you to manage your fasting periods and reminds you when it’s time to eat. This means, it will guide you through the days and keep track of your customized fasting program as required.
Simple life gives you some custom-made intuitions on how to get the maximum of intermittent fasting. It’ll also remind you what to when, this comprises sending push notification for water intake, so you’re on track with your hydration too.
- Its intermittent fasting provides your body the time to rest and recover after the wide work of digestion.
- You can optimize your calorie intake and enhance your fat-burning engine for weight control and loss.
- It’ll improve your mental capabilities and enhances life energy.
- You’ll get a tailor-made personal intermittent fasting plan for you according to your details, eating pattern and your progress.
- Fasting tracker will guide you daily, suggesting you when to eat and when to fast. Basically, it’ll adapt to your life and adjust your fasting times according to your behavior.
- They’ll even motivate and educate you with their exclusive content.
Since intermittent fasting takes strict scheduling, commitment, and a loss of temptation resisting, it is quite hard to follow. Fortunately, your mobile phone has made it easier and simpler for you.
So, apart from Simple Life, there are several apps that will help you track your fasting hours and keep you on schedule, as well as note your weight changes. The below listed competitors are available on both iOS and Android devices.
- Window for new IF people
- InFasting for wanting extra motivation
- Fastic – if you want better eating
- Zero for simple reminder when it’s time to eat
- Fastient – if you want to make notes
- BodyFast for meal-planning advice
- Vora for community support
- FastHabit for testing different fasting plans and many more.
In the end, we recommend this service for the people who need a “personal assistant” to keep their fasting on track. It is one of the best intermittent fasting apps around which will help you to keep a track of your eating habits and will provide you a personalized insights about your health.
I hope the above article on Simple Life app review has helped you get an idea about its features and services.