Step Booster App Review: Do you think it is finally the time you bring back your health and burn some calories? If yes, do you have the time and efforts to put in specifically for bettering your health?
For the people who cannot find the time to focus on their health physically, Step Booster App here helps you track your steps and motivates you to complete your daily step challenge.
It is a famous app but is it free? How does it work? What are the highlights of the app? Do you know all the answers to your questions, we have mentioned an accurate Step Booster app review in the following article.
What is the Step Booster app?
Step Booster is an application that counts your steps. The app keeps an accurate track of your steps, how much you walked in a day and how many calories you burn the specific day.
If you have a certain goal in mind, to stay fit or to lose some weight, using this application will help you a lot. As it stores the calories you burn each day, you can set a goal for each day in a week and with the help of the app, keep a track of your health.
The main highlight of this app is, that you are not required to keep your cell phone switched on. The application comes with automatic step counting software. With the help of this software, all you have to do is switch on the app and it will start counting your steps.
The application is used by thousands of people across the world. It is rated for people above the age of 3. The application comes with ads after specific intervals. It is only available for android smartphone users.
How does it work?
The working of the application is simple. As it only has one specific motive, to keep a track of your steps after you have turned the application on, It will only focus on your steps.
- To get the app working, first you are required to install it on your device.
- Allow the permissions required.
- Before starting to walk, switch on the app and turn yourself phone off
If you do not have a specific schedule of walking to follow but still want to know how many calories you have burned on a specific day, you can keep the app switched on on your cell phone for the whole day and look for yourself.
The application is hundred percent free to use. It does not have in-app purchases or subscription plans to upgrade your account. The application will treat you similar to how it treats other users.
- The application is simple and easy to use. It is a user-friendly app.
- It allows you to set a goal and motivates you to achieve it.
- It offers a week super reward after you have successfully signed in on the app for a complete week.
- The application challenges you and if you win, you get rewards.
- You will get a total of all the steps you have taken since you started using the app.
Pros and Cons
- The application motivates you at every stage.
- The application has an easy user interface, it is a user-friendly app.
- It is an unpaid app with all the services unlocked for free of charge.
- The application is without any bugs and works without glitches.
- You get rewards for completing certain challenges.
- The application does not ask for you to apply for the subscription plan at any stage. Instead, it asks you to watch the ads that pops up after intervals. This can annoy the users who are ready to pay for the app’s non-ad version.
Does it actually work?
Yes, Step Booster, just like the name suggests, motivates you to boost your number of steps and burn your calories. It is one of the most user-friendly and motivational apps in case of health and fitness.
We hold by reading our Step Booster app review, now you have a good idea of what the app is and how it works. This Step Booster app review contains all the information from official sources. By the reviews of the users using every app, it is certain that the app is a good deal.
Frequently asked Questions
Is Booster a good app?
Yes, Step Booster is a good app and works just like it shows. It helps you to track the number of steps you took on the specific day. It is 100% free to use and does not require you to sign in, unless you wish to receive rewards.
Which is the best step tracker app?
Step Booster, which is available for only android devices on the Google play store, is one of the best step tracker apps currently in the market. It is free to use and does the best work in motivating you to complete your daily step challenge.