In this generation, you never know what is happening with your family, friends, or any loved ones. Your cellphone is not an exception. Do you store important data into it and worry 24/7 if anyone can steal it without you knowing?
If that is the case, then we are sure you might have come across the Jumbo App. Everyone has been gossiping about it but none gave you a good Jumbo app review.
In any case, we suggest you have a look at our Jumbo App review and know all the important details about the app.
What is the Jumbo App?
Jumbo App is like an ultimate application invested to protect you and provide security tools to keep you away from any kind of danger. However, there is a catch.
Reading the aforementioned statement would have made you think the app keeps you secured from danger. But do you know what kind of danger? And from whom does it save you?
It keeps you, your cell phone, and the data you have stored inside it from outsiders and invaders. In simple words, the app is to keep you safe from viruses, malware, and wrong software which makes their way in without your permission and secretly.
The application is free to download on android devices as well as Apple devices. If you have a smartphone, or a tablet that you use for storing your important information, installing this application in that device will help you save your device from unwanted issues.
The application is for everyone and suits every age group. It not only helps you keep your privacy but it also plays a good role in guiding your data and cell phone all over. It will keep you away from using and viewing wrong on social media too.
With the help of this application, you will be in control of your online reputation. With the same app, you can protect your family and friends and make sure they are away from danger all the time. The application is used by millions of users and is a trusted app.
The application was featured in a Washington post with the title “It’s my favorite app of the year”, it got viral through the New York Times with “Tip of the week: Jumbo App Privacy”.
FastCompany posted with the “Most Innovative Security Companies of 2020” title and The Verge went with “A Powerful privacy assistant”.
How does it work?
The working of the application is easy and clear.
- First of all, you are required to install the application on your device. It works on both android smartphones and iPhones.
- After installation is completed, allow the privacy it asks for to help it get in touch with everything required and important.
- Switch on the app and alter the settings as per your needs.
- The application will start working as soon as you are done with setting the settings.
The application is free to install on both Google play store and App Store. However, it comes with few in-app purchases to help you get the VIP advantages from the app.
Jumbo offers a good set of subscription tyres. To help you stay safe for one year, depending on the subscription plan you choose, it will cost you accordingly. The two plans are as follows,
- Plus subscription plan – this plan will cost you $30 for one year.
- Pro subscription plan – this plan will cost you $100 for one year.
- It is one of the most stable and leading security and privacy assistants currently.
- The application will prevent your data from leaking and monitor the Wi-Fi you are using.
- You will stay private while using the internet. It will block all the online trackers instantly, as soon as they take an action to approach you.
- You will be able to control your reputation online on different social media. It will allow you to archive your old social media posts.
- The application allows you to add up to 5 members in your circle or family protection and keep a track of them.
- The community has expanded to more than 1 million users.
- The application will stay on alert for data leaks.
- The app is trusted by the privacy experts like Wired, Washington, The Verge, and The New York Times.
Pros and Cons
- The application is user-friendly.
- It will not annoy you by sending advertisements inside the app.
- The application is legitimate, as said by its past and current customers.
- The application needs attention in case of bugs and glitches. It does not allow you to perform two-factor authentication sometimes and needs restarting when you are doing big tasks.
Is Jumbo app legit?
Yes. Jumbo application is 100% legitimate application. The statement is not an empty set of words narrated by us but the same is mentioned under the app on both Google play store and App Store in the review section.
The application works just like they tell and show you in the pictures. It has received millions of feedback and positive reviews from across the world. Everyone in the world can now keep their devices secured and kick trackers away.
We hope by reading our Jumbo App review article, you are now aware of what the app is, how the application works, what can be its pros and cons and if it is suitable to your taste.
We could instantly pick from the reviews that the application is stable and has enough capability to save you from any kind of invasion. Your data and cell phone in all over is going to be safe as long as you are trusting it with the Jumbo app.
Frequently asked Questions
Is Jumbo app safe?
Yes, the Jumbo app is 100% safe to use. It is trusted security and privacy assistant trusted by millions of people from different nations.
How much does Jumbo app cost?
It depends on which subscription plan you choose. If you went for the Plus plan, it will charge you $30 for a year. The pro plan cost $100 a year.