We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Xbox Error Code 0x87e50007–Did you get troubled with an error code while launching Fifa 22? This article will show you a simple and easy procedure to fix the Xbox Error 0x87e50007.
Xbox is a video gaming console that is developed by Microsoft. Just like any other software, Xbox might also have some troubles. And among them, this error 0x87e50007 is the issue that appears when you try to launch Fifa 22.
Xbox Error Code 0x87e50007 [How to Fix]
First of all, understand what the exact problem is and why it is happening on your device. According to the Xbox user forum, a lot of people mentioned that when they tried to launch the Fifa 22 game, this error appeared and sent them back to the Xbox home page.
Since they do not list it in the Xbox error list, there is no information available regarding the Xbox error code 0x87e50007. Nevertheless, you can check out the solutions mentioned below to know how to fix this error code.
Clean Your Console’s MAC
On the game icon, click on the menu button and go to manage game and add-ons. Now, in save data, delete the ‘Reserved Space’ and ‘Clean your Console’s MAC’. Once it is done, you can restart when prompted and try relaunching the game.
In order to clean your console’s MAC, you can follow these steps: Settings -> General -> Network settings -> Advanced settings -> Alternative MAC address and tap Clear. Now, restart the console when prompted.
Uninstall and Reinstall
You’ll have to delete the game from the console and then reinstall it. To reinstall it, you can navigate to ‘My Games and Apps’ and then go to owned and re-download the game.
And if you are using the game on an external hard drive, try to move the game to the console’s internal memory. If the issue still persists, you can check out the below solution.
Remove The Disc
If you are trying to install the game with a disc, you’ll have to remove the disc from the console. Follow the steps listed below:
Clear the storage cache on your console:
Menu -> Settings, devices & streaming -> Blur-Ray -> Persistent Storage -> Now, click clear persistent storage 3 times.
Power cycle your console:
- Turn off the Xbox console by clicking the Xbox button on the front of the console until it shuts down completely.
- Then, unplug the console’s power cable and wait for 10 seconds.
- Now, plug the console power cable back in and turn on your Xbox again.
When the console restarts, navigate to the console’s network settings and put the disc in the console. Now, try installing the game again.
Final Words: This error usually occurs when you try to launch the Fifa 22 game. You can easily fix this by cleaning your console’s MAC or by reinstalling the game again.
So, we hope the above article has helped you know how to fix the Xbox error code 0x87e50007 easily.
What is the error code 0x87e50007 on Xbox?
Error code 0x87e50007 appears when you try to launch the Fifa 22 game.
How do I fix the Xbox error code 0x87e50007?
You can easily fix this by cleaning your console’s MAC or by reinstalling the game again.
Why does my Xbox keep saying wait a full minute?
This generally happens when you are trying to launch a certain game, and the reason is ‘Improper alternate MAC address.’
How do I fix corrupted files on Xbox One?
A corrupted game file is marked with a yellow exclamation point. In this case, you’ll have to delete the corrupted file.
Other Xbox Issues:
- Facing Xbox Error Code 0x87e10bea? Try These Steps to Fix! 
- Xbox 360 Error Code 1023 [Fix 2022]
- Xbox Error Code 0x87e11838 [How to Fix]
- Xbox Error Code 0xE0E8000F [How to Fix]
- Xbox Error Code 0x87e50014 [How to Fix]
- Xbox Error Code 0x87af000d [How to Fix]
- Xbox Error Code 0x87e5002b [Fix 2020]
- Xbox Error Code 0x89231053 [Fix Party Chat Not Working]
- XBox Error Code 0x8923103D Party Encountered [Fix]
- How to Fix: 0x803f9008 Error in Xbox One
- XBox Error 0x803f8003 [How to Fix]
- Xbox Error 0x80832003 [How to Fix]
- Xbox Error Code 0x801901f7! How to Fix? 
- Xbox Error Code 0x801900cc [How to Fix]