We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Are you experiencing Xbox Error Code 0x87e5002b in your Console? In this article, we are going to explain how to easily fix the error 0x87e5002b.
Issue: Due to the error, Xbox users are unable to play any Digital games in their device.
How to Fix: Xbox Error Code 0x87e5002b
You need to follow the next instructions & various ways which is provided by Microsoft officials to fix the error in your Console.
Clear Mac Address
First, you need to clear the Mac address and perform the power cycle in your Console. Hence, follow the below step by step guide to clear the Mac address and perform a power cycle in Xbox:
- Go to the Settings.
- Settings -> Network Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Alternate Mac Address -> Clear
- After, successfully cleaning, restart your console.
- You can also restart your router to avoid the Internet related issues.
Now, start your Console and try to play the game again. Check for the issue is still happening or not. If it’s still occurring, follow the next guidance.
Perform Power Cycle
Performing Power Cycle can help to resolve many issues in the Xbox. Therefore, you need to perform the complete power cycle in your Console.
Here are the steps to perform power cycle in your Xbox:
- Turn Off your Console.
- Unplug all the cables.
- Wait for 1-2 minutes.
- Re-plug the all the cables.
- Start your Console again.
Now, open the game which you want to play and see issue is still happening or not.
Reset your Console
After applying the above methods, error 0x87e5002b is still happening, then we need to reset the Console. However, this method is not recommended to resolve this issue. Follow the below instructions to reset the Console.
- Before performing the reset in your Console, make sure to note down the correct Email address and Password of your account.
- Go to the Settings of your Console.
- Settings -> System -> Console Info -> Reset this Xbox -> Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.
You will not lose your Games due to the above option. Now, restart the Console and try to play the game again.
Contact Support & Forums
If any of the above methods won’t work, you have to contact to the official support of the Xbox. Follow the below link to contact officials:
Additionally, you can also check out the various Forums to get more information regarding the error code 0x87e5002b.
Xbox Error Code 0x87e5002b represents game opening issue in Xbox. In this article, we explained all the methods and step by step guide to fix this issue.
If you are getting the other issues regarding the Xbox, feel free to share your issue in the comment section below. We will definitely help you to resolve your issue.
Other Xbox Issues:
- Xbox 360 Error Code 1023 [Fix 2021]
- Xbox Error Code 0x87e11838 [How to Fix]
- Xbox Error Code 0xE0E8000F [How to Fix]
- Xbox Error Code 0x87e50014 [How to Fix]
- Xbox Error Code 0x87af000d [How to Fix]
- Xbox Error Code 0x87e5002b [Fix 2020]
- Xbox Error Code 0x89231053 [Fix Party Chat Not Working]
- XBox Error Code 0x8923103D Party Encountered [Fix]
- How to Fix: 0x803f9008 Error in Xbox One
- XBox Error 0x803f8003 [How to Fix]
- Xbox Error 0x80832003 [How to Fix]
- Xbox Error Code 0x87e10bea