Are you looking for the best apps like MoneyLion? Wondering which app offers the best features? Don’t worry, we’ll help you with that. In this article, we’ll show you 8 best MoneyLion alternatives that are worth considering. It’s not always easy and simple to keep your financial health in a perfect shape, especially when you have a lot of bills to pay.
One of the toughest things to do as an adult is to handle personal finance. Even though there are several ways to get a loan, including going to your local bank or just simply download a mobile app, many people are still inexperienced about how to handle their finances appropriately.
Over the last few years, a lot of apps that mainly focus on money management and lending loans got released in the market, and one of the best financial apps among them is MoneyLion. It lets users to manage their own finances by linking their bank accounts, monitoring their credit scores and applying for loans.
Best Apps like MoneyLion
Apps like MoneyLion lets you to swiftly borrow money before your paycheck arrives. Also, some of these apps specialize in either giving out loans or offers users an understandable view of their personal finances. Check out the guide below for more information on 8 best apps like MoneyLion.
FlexWage is one of the best apps like MoneyLion that offers financial services including earned wages access. Its chief product is WageBank that provides employees access to their earned wages prior to their next payday through a debit card.
- It allows employees to access their paychecks whenever they need it.
- It gives reloadable payroll debit cards for employees who receive paper checks but are unbanked and could not receive direct deposit.
- You’ll be charged a fee when transferring the paycheck and using the debit card.
- You can notice that their charges are typically lower when compared to getting a payday loan.
Chime is an American financial company that offers fee-free mobile banking service. Account-holders are issued Visa debit cards and can have access to an online banking system that is available through the company’s website or through its mobile apps. It earns the majority of its revenue from the collection of interchange.
- There are no physical branches and it does not charge any monthly or overdraft fees.
- Bank accounts offered through Chime’s partners are insured up to the standard maximum deposit insurance amount of $250,000.
- It offers several fee-free banking products like an automated savings feature, checking accounts with no minimum balance and early wages access.
- Once you reach the overdraft limit, purchases will be declined but no traditional negative balance fees will be charged.
- Automatic saving features assist you save money any time you spend or get paid.
Wealthfront Cash Account
Wealthfront Cash Account is another best apps like MoneyLion that offers banking products as well as a cash account. One of the essential features of this account is that you can set up direct deposit and get your money a bit earlier.
- No overdraft fees, no account fees and no transfer fees.
- Wealthfront Cash Account has made managing your money simple, whether you’re planning on investing your extra cash, paying bills or just simply saving money for a big purchase.
- You can create categories to save for things like an emergency fund or down payments, and they’ll automatically transfer your money to hit your goals.
- It has the ability to move your money from your cash account right into the market.
- Debit card allows purchased and fee-free cash withdrawals from over 19,000 ATMs.
- Self-driving and autopilot saving and investing tools.
Dave is like Moneylion that lets you access your salary earlier than the payday. It is partnered with LevelCredit to report your loan payments to major credit bureaus. This means, you can be able to build or enhance your credit score with Dave. You can get up to $100 advance from your upcoming paycheck.
- You can easily plan for your upcoming expenses, including your phone bill, rent or even places you usually go to.
- You’ll get instant alerts for exceeding your planned budget.
- This app uses an algorithm to predict users’ capability to repay loans depending on their income history and checking account.
- It doesn’t charge any overdraft fees, rather it charges a monthly fee to access the app.
- It also offers an option to “tip” after getting a loan.
PockBox is one of the best apps like MoneyLion that offers a service which mainly aims to quickly connect customers with a lender which offers loans that might work for them. All you have to do is to fill out their short & secure online form to request funds online without having to visit a store. Once you submit your information, they’ll try to connect you with a lender.
- Users have the ability to choose and connect with short-term monelenders who could loan up to $2,500 immediately.
- You can easily get access to lenders who wish to provide loans even to those with no or bad credit scores.
- The charges and interest loans you would incur when you get a loan based on the lender you select.
Earnin is a finance application which allows you draw small amounts of your earned wages prior to the payday. Rather than charging interest, Earnin asks users to give an optional tip for their services, this service is similar to that of Brigit and Dave.
- Earnin has the ability to track the hours you work. You can be able to upload a photo of your daily timesheet or link the app to your company’s online timesheet system.
- Your pay period withdrawal limit is based on your earning, financial behavior and several other factors.
- Based on the type of work you do and the way you get paid, you might not be able to use Earnin at all.
- Earnin uses a substantial encryption to keep suer data safe.
- Its balance shield can help prevent overdrafts from your bank account.
- You are supposed to give your bank information to connect the app to your checking account.
Brigit is one of the best payday loan apps which is chiefly known for its payday advanced. Nevertheless, it more than just a paycheck advance app. Furthermore, it offers many other features like overdraft fee and budgeting protection. Brigit app’s paycheck advance features lets users to request a cash advance.
- Brigit’s credit builder feature is a more affordable alternative to secure credit cards and is created to work whether you are new to credit or are rebuilding your credit.
- You can also be able to track and monitor your credit score as well as get your full credit report.
- When your balance is low, money can be automatically sent with auto advances get cash immediately in your account.
- They’ll notify you if your balance changes and if you have an upcoming bill.
- All your data is secured with the same 256-bit encryption that banks use.
If you want to read more about Brigit, make sure to follow here: Brigit Detailed Review
InGo Money is another best apps like MoneyLion that helps users to cash their business checks, paychecks and personal checks anytime, anywhere. With InGo Money, you can get your money within a few minutes directly in your bank, PayPal account or prepaid card. Just create your InGo Money profile in the app and link your prepaid card, bank debit card, credit cards and PayPal account.
- You can be able to choose to pay credit card bills, purchase an Amazon Gift Card or split a cheque to send money to different accounts.
- If your check is approved and your account is funded or your bill is paid, the money is for sure.
- Its app may be used by identity-verified customers to cash checks issued on U.S. financial accounts to fund.
The Bottom Line
The above-mentioned list of apps like MoneyLion are quite different from MoneyLion as they offer different features like connecting with moneylender or saving initiatives. So, we hope the above article on 8 best apps like MoneyLion has helped you to pick up the best option according to your needs and preferences.
Also Read: Best Apps like Possible Finance