Brigit App Review – Do you want to know what is Brigit app? What are its features? Pros & Cons? Wondering whether it is legit or scam? Don’t worry! In this article, we’ll show you everything that you want to know about Brigit app.
Brigit can be a good alternative if you wish to have an occasional emergency loan. It offers paycheck advances of up to 250 without charging any interest. With a Brigit Plus membership, it will automatically advance you money if it thinks that you’re in risk of overdrawing your account. Read on further to know more about Brigit app review.
Brigit App Review: Let’s begin!
Brigit is one of the best payday loan apps which is essentially known for its payday advanced. Nevertheless, it more than just a paycheck advance app. It also offers many other features like overdraft fee, budgeting protection and more. Brigit app’s paycheck advance features lets users to request a cash advance.
- Budget tracking tools
- Small cash advances up to $250
- Auto advances with Brigit Plus membership
- No interest or tip fees
- No instant direct deposit
- Lower withdrawal amount
- Not available for joint checking accounts
Plans and Pricing
Brigit offers both free and paid membership. However, its free version has very limited features when compared to the paid plan. Brigit Plus is a paid membership that costs $9.99 per month. Its paid version offers auto advances, instant deposits, and credit protect & secure.
- It provides valuable tips to guide your finances and assist you accomplish your goals.
- Brigit’s finance helper examines your bank account history and offers real data on your current, past and future spending and deposits.
- Brigit analyze your activity across spending, bank account and earnings to give you Brigit score, which will determine whether you are eligible for immediate loans.
- Its credit protect & secure features monitor your VantageScore from TransUnion and updates your score every 30 days.
- You can use the score simulator to predict how your score can change depending on some behaviors.
Below is the list of Brigit competitors that are worth considering:
Check the other best alternatives to Brigit.
Here are some positive and negative reviews of Brigit app:
Brigit is completely legit, and is the best app for those who have trouble avoiding bank overdraft fees. Nevertheless, there are several complaints regarding Brigit’s customer service.
Brigit will start analyzing your spending and deposits patterns as soon as you connect your bank account. So, we hope the above article on Brigit app review has helped you to know everything about Brigit app.
Is Brigit app legit?
Yes, Brigit is entirely legit and it has several positive reviews on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
How does Brigit work?
Brigit lets users to connect their bank account, then it analyzes whether that bank account will run out of cash before the next paycheck.
Does Brigit cost money?
Brigit app is completely free to use to app. However, for its advanced features you have to purchase Brigit Plus membership which costs $9.99 per month.
Does Brigit send money right away?
Yes, it immediately sends you money.
Does Brigit check credit?
No. Credit check is not required.