Gametime vs StubHub: Gametime and StubHub like marketplaces come to mind when your favourite player’s or artist’s live event is approaching soon. So, which among Gametime and StubHub do you think is more reliable and suitable?
If you want to know the difference between Gametime and StubHub and wondering which among the two is a better choice for you, then you must continue reading this Gametime vs StubHub comparison article.
Gametime vs StubHub: Overview
Gametime is the last-minute sports, shows, music and ticket seller that guarantee you the cheapest ticket deals to the most famous events in theatre, music, sports and more events in over 60 cities
You can book your favourite artist’s or player’s event in a few minutes. With their platform’s user interfaces being the simplest, you will have no issue in buying the Best deals.
StubHub is one of the leading ticket exchange and resale companies in the USA, which provides services for both buyers and sellers of tickets for concerts, theatre, sports and other live entertainment.
It is known as the world‘s top destination for ticket buyers and retailers. The pricing of tickets fluctuate according to the peak times and season of buying.
You can book the show of your favourite artist’s or player’s live event within a few minutes by just following a simple process.
Gametime vs StubHub: Types of Tickets
Gametime offers tickets for last-minute sports, theatre and concert events. The sports events include MLB, NDA, NHL, MLS, NFL, NCAA and WrestleMania, PGA tour events and AMA Supercross championship.
StubHub offers more than 10 million even for music, theatre and live sports in over 40 countries around the world.
And it provides mobile tickets, print tickets, paper tickets, electronic or instant downloadable tickets and mobile transfer tickets.
When comparing StubHub with Gametime, clearly, StubHub has more options and types of tickets to offer their Gametime. Not only does it offer tickets for almost all the events taking place in the country or city, it also offers different types of tickets according to your liking.
Gametime vs StubHub: How does it work?
- Visit the Gametime site or app and create an account.
- Surf around the platform if you do not have an event in mind or search for the event through the search bar in the front.
- Among the list of results, select the one which looks and sounds most suitable to your preferences.
- View all the details and if you are sure, opt for purchase.
- Fill in all the details required and the last step will ask you to pay.
- After paying successfully, you will receive confirmation and delivery of tickets accordingly.
- Take a clear and good snap of you using your smart phone’s camera.
- Visit the app and select the ‘optical character technology’ option, which will upload the relevant ticket information into the marketplace automatically.
- Review everything and post.
- Whenever anyone makes a purchase, you will be notified accordingly.
- Visit the StubHub platform and create an account if you do not have one already.
- Search for the event through the search bar on the platform or surf around if you do not have in mind.
- Once you see the results of your search, look around and search for the most suitable option.
- Select the seats and opt for payment.
- Complete the payment successfully and you will get your tickets through online or off-line mode accordingly along with the confirmation.
- Log into your StubHub account.
- Tap on the sale option on the homepage.
- Search for the event and choose the date of the event.
- Fill in all the blanks and add accurate data about the ticket.
- Choose how you would like to get paid for the ticket.
- Now, review and tap on the ‘create listing’ option and your post will be listed.
If we look at the instructions and steps you are required to follow to sell and buy tickets on Gametime in StubHub, both the companies have easy and similar processes.
Gametime vs StubHub: Tickets Pricing
The ticket prices entirely depend on different factors like the season and day you are booking, the popularity of the event and ticket, and on many different factors.
However, although you receive tickets and pricing directly from the sellers, you will still notice the amazing deals and offers coming along. The pricing is reasonable and cheap compared to other similar platforms in the market.
The ticket pricing of StubHub is the same to other similar platforms in the market. The pricing of tickets depends on different factors like the initial cost of the ticket, the popularity of the event, etc and it can fluctuate accordingly.
In this topic, Gametime seems to have an upper hand because of its guaranteed cheapest prices feature.
Gametime vs StubHub: Gift Cards & Promo
You can receive many gift cards and promo codes while you are shopping at Gametime along with the cheaper prices to help you save more. Gametime frequently updates the new list of promo codes and gift cards.
For instance, you can receive best deals like $15 off on all orders of $150 with promo codes.
As it is the biggest marketplace for tickets, it has a big variety in gift cards and promo codes releasing frequently. You can check for offers and deals whenever you visit their platform.
The amazing deals and promo codes will help you save a good sum on your booking.
For instance, you can save a huge amount with a maximum 75% off on codes at StubHub.
The discount offers are tested, verified and updated regularly and the more you buy from StubHub, the more you will save and receive discount codes and offers on gift cards.
Being the bigger company than gametime, StubHub can offer more variety in gift cards and promo codes according to the type and amount of your purchase.
Gametime vs StubHub: Guarantees
Gametime is a trusted marketplace where thousands of people come across, and view, sell or purchase tickets. One of the many reasons why it has survived this market is because it offers 100% guarantee for your tickets.
And it verifies the tickets along with all the data coming along. It will not push the listing in your results until it is sure about the reliability of it.
StubHub offers fan protection for all the tickets which certainly means that you’ll get a 100% guarantee that the ticket you are buying from StubHub is reliable and legit.
Both Gametime and StubHub offer reliable guarantees on their services. Especially for tickets tickets you are buying from a verified seller, they offer 100% guaranteed protection.
Gametime vs StubHub: Pros and Cons
- It is a trusted platform where safety for users is the top priority.
- Gametime does not hide any additional fees or additional charges before the payment page. It offers transparent fees where you will see the additional fees you are required to pay beforehand.
- The prices are cheap and reasonable even though they fluctuate due to certain factors.
- It guarantees that your ticket is 100% verified.
- Provides good customer service until the event is entirely over.
- Offers an easy user interface for their app and website.
- Has promising varieties and last-minute tickets.
- It is not as famous as other similar sites in the market.
- Both the app and website seem to have glitches all the time.
- You will get instant and easy refunds on non-scheduled and cancelled events.
- Provides good quality customer service until the event is entirely over.
- Has a premium tickets section where you can find tickets for almost every event.
- Quick mobile delivery.
- Has higher service fees even though they do not hide it from both buyers and sellers.
- Does not have a reliable delivery partner for mailed tickets.
Comparing both the companies under this topic, both of them have balancing pros and cons.
Gametime vs StubHub: Which is Better?
Based on our analysis and the data mentioned in this article, it is certain that StubHub has an upper hand over Gametime in many categories and topics.
Even though both the marketplaces are reliable and trusted, with StubHub being the biggest ticket marketplace and Gametime being an award-winning marketplace, it is up to you to decide which among the two can work the best for you.
On the contrary, if you are a newbie and this is your first time purchasing tickets, we will suggest you first go for StubHub and then Gametime.
So we hope by reading our comparison article between StubHub vs Gametime, you now are aware of the things you are supposed to keep in mind before deciding which among the two is the best marketplace for you to buy tickets from.
Frequently asked Questions
Is Gametime better than StubHub?
Gametime is an award-winning ticket marketplace but StubHub is known as the world‘s biggest marketplace for tickets. Both of them have different pros and cons. But, after comparing a few factors, mainly because of the popularity StubHub has an upper hand over Gametime, although it is not entirely better than the aforementioned.
Is buying tickets on Gametime legit?
Yes, Gametime is a trusted and one of the leading ticket booking platforms in the Market. Buying tickets on Gametime is legit and they also offer 100% ticket guarantee to all their customers.
Is Gametime owned by StubHub?
No, Gametime is not owned by StubHub. Both the platforms work in similar field but are not associated.
Is StubHub safe to buy tickets from?
Indeed it is. StubHub is the top-most tickets marketplace. StubHub offers 100% ticket guarantee which includes complete validation of the tickets and few more promises. Thus, StubHub is safe to buy tickets from.
Ticketmaster vs Stubhub: Which Is Right For You?  Gametime vs SeatGeek: Which Is Better For You?  Gametime vs Ticketmaster: Which Is Better For You?  TickPick vs StubHub: Which Is Better For You?  SeatGeek vs StubHub: Which Is Better For You?  Gametime vs Ticketmaster: Which Is Better For You?