Paramount Plus Error Code 1106: Did you get troubled with an error code while streaming Paramount Plus? Look no further! In this article, we’ll show you how to fix the Paramount Plus error 1106.
Paramount Plus is an on-demand video streaming service that offers original content as well as content from third-party services. Just like any other streaming service, it also causes a few errors, and error code 1106 is one of them.
To know how to fix it easily and what is causing the paramount plus error 1106, keep on reading!
Paramount Plus Error Code 1106
If you are seeing an error message 1106 whenever you try to stream content on Paramount Plus, you can easily fix it by following a few simple tips that are mentioned below.
- All you need to do is to press the “OK” button on the error page, and you’ll be redirected to the previous page. This might clear the error, so try playing the video again.
- You can also try closing the Paramount Plus app and open it again to refresh the app.
- Or, try to force close the app and play the video again. Check if this fixes the Paramount Plus error code 1106 issue.
You may need to force close the Paramount+ app to fix any streaming issues. So, if you don’t know how to force quit the Paramount+ app on your device, follow the steps below;
- Tap on the three horizontal lines at the bottom left screen of the home screen.
- Either click Close All to exit all the open apps or swipe up to close the Paramount+ app.
- Now, try relaunching the Paramount+ app.
- From the home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, pausing slightly in the middle of the screen.
- Swipe left or right to find the Paramount+ app.
- Then, to close the app, swipe up on the app’s preview.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Settings, then select Restart Console.
- Select Yes to confirm and restart your device.
- Go to Home Screen and highlight application to close
- Press and hold PS Button
- Select Close Application
For LG TV:
- Relaunch your TV
- Turn off the TV, then unplug it from the power source for 30 seconds.
- Re-connect the power source, turn on the TV, and relaunch the paramount app.
For Samsung TV:
- Restart your TV
- Press and hold the Power button on the Samsung TV for 5 to 8 seconds to restart the TV
- Once the TV turns back on, relaunch the Paramount+ app.
For Vizio TV:
- Force Close the Paramount+ app by holding down the ‘Back’ button to restart the app.
- Relaunch the Paramount+ app.
- Perform a restart -> system -> Reset Admin -> Soft Power Cycle -> Select Yes.
Want to Cancel? How to Cancel Paramount Plus Free Trial and Subscription [Guide]
Final Words: Hopefully, the above has helped you to know how to fix the Paramount Plus error code 1106 easily.
Why does Paramount Plus keep saying 1106 error?
If you are seeing an error message 1106 on Paramount+, then you might not be able to stream any video on your device.
How do I fix the error code 1106 on Paramount Plus?
You can just simply click the OK button on the error page or try closing the Paramount Plus app and open it again to refresh the app.
Is Paramount Plus free?
No, but you can sign up for a Paramount+ account and access its 7-day free trial before subscribing to its paid subscription.
Paramount Plus Error Code 3404 [Explained & Fix] Paramount Plus Error Code 3002 [How to Fix] Paramount Plus Error Code 3205 [Explained & Fix] Paramount Plus Error Code 124? Try These Steps to Fix! Paramount Plus Error Code 111? Try These Steps to Fix! Paramount Plus Error Code 6100? Try These Steps to Fix! Paramount Plus Error Code 31 [How to Fix]