Are you looking for an effective way on how to cancel Paramount Plus free trial and subscription? Don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place! In this article, I’ll give you a simple and effective way to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription. Paramount Plus is an extension of CBS All Access, it includes movies and more than 30,000 episodes from Comedy Central, CBS, Smithsonian, MTV, BET, Paramount pictures, Nickelodeon, and many more.
Likewise, it also includes brand-new exclusive and original content such as a new original from Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants, Kamp Koral along with the Paramount Plus original. It also has live sports and NEWS channels such as ET Live, CBSN, CBS station, and CBS Sports HQ.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Free Trial and Subscription [Guide]
You are supposed to cancel your subscription from the platform or application you’ve created it. For example, if you’ve signed in on your Android or iPhone devices or Roku or any other device you are required to cancel your subscription from there. If you’ve signed in from your computer, you can be able to cancel it from your web browser.
Follow the steps listed below on How to Cancel Paramount Plus Free Trial and Subscription
If you’ve signed up on your computer, follow the steps below:
- Open a web browser on your device.
- Go to ‘paramountplus.com’
- Click on the ‘Account’ page.
- Navigate to ‘Subscription and Billing.’
- Scroll down and select the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
- Click on No Thanks -> Yes, Cancel
- Select a reason why you want to cancel your subscription.
- Select the ‘Complete Cancellation’ button.
If you’ve signed up on your Android device, follow the steps below:
- Open Google Play Store on your device.
- Go to Subscription.
- Choose the subscription you desire to cancel.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Follow the further instructions you’ll be prompted to.
Note: please understand that uninstalling the application will not cancel your subscription.
For iOS Devices
If you’ve signed up on your iPad or iPhone device, follow the steps below:
- Open the Settings application on your device.
- Click on your name or Apple ID.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription which you want to manage.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription.” (if the cancel subscription isn’t visible, then the subscription is already cancelled)
Note: if you don’t see the subscription option in your settings, click on “iTunes and App Store” -> select your Apple ID -> sign in -> select subscriptions -> cancel subscription.
For Roku Device
If you’ve signed up on your Roku device, follow the steps below:
- Go to Home Screen on your device.
- Select the Paramount Plus channel.
- Press ‘+’ button on your Roku remote control.
- Click on Manage Subscription.
- Select “Cancel subscription.”
For Fire TV
If you’ve signed up on your Fire TV, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Settings from your home screen.
- Navigate to “Your Memberships and Subscriptions.”
- Click on Manage Subscription next to the subscription you want to cancel.
- Select the link under Manage your Prime Video Channels.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel under the ‘Prime Video Channels’ section.
- Click on “Cancel Channel” and press Confirm.
Conclusion: remember that you are only supposed to cancel your subscription from the device or the platform you have actually created it. I hope the above article on how to cancel Paramount Plus free trial and subscription might have helped you to solve your problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel my Paramount Plus subscription before free trial ends?
Yes. You can cancel your subscription at any time during or before free trial ends and can still enjoy its service through the end of the trial period.
How do I cancel my Paramount Plus subscription?
You are supposed to cancel your subscription from the platform or application you’ve previously created it.
How do I cancel paramount Plus subscription on my computer?
Go to ‘paramountplus.com’ -> ‘Account’ page -> ‘Subscription and Billing’ -> ‘Cancel Subscription’ button -> Click on No Thanks -> Yes, Cancel -> Select a reason why you want to cancel your subscription -> ‘Complete Cancellation’ button.
Is Paramount Plus free?
No. Unfortunately, Paramount Plus is not free. It offers two paid plans: a commercial free plan and a limited commercial plan.
How much is Paramount Plus a month?
It costs $6 per month and you can also get a 7-day free trial during the sign up process.
Can you get Paramount on Amazon Prime?
Yes, you can stream the Paramount Plus channel on Prime Video.