Paramount Plus Error Code 3404: Did you get troubled with an error code while streaming Paramount Plus? Look no further! This article will show you how to fix the Paramount Plus error 3004.
Paramount Plus is an on-demand video streaming service that offers original content as well as content from third-party services. Just like any other streaming service, it also causes some errors, and error code 3404 is one of them.
Read on further to know what is causing the paramount plus error 3404 and how to fix it easily.
Paramount Plus Error Code 3404?
A lot of people have complained that they have encountered the error code 3404 on the Paramount Plus, and it won’t autoplay anymore.
Actually, Paramount Plus error code 3404 isn’t officially given in Paramount Plus’s error code list. Thus, if you face this error code 3404 or have any other issue, you can try the following solutions to understand how to fix the problem.
Check Your Internet Connection
Ensure you have a stable internet connection and streaming with a high-speed connection of 4 MBPS (minimum streaming requirement to watch Paramount+) or more.
You can perform a speed test here, and if your speed is too low, try contacting your internet service provider and ask them to increase it.
You can also try to reboot your router by unplugging the power cord, wait nearly 10 seconds, and plug it back in again. Once you do that, open Paramount+ and try streaming again.
Check Your Browser
- Ensure you are using a compatible browser.
- Make sure your browser is up to date.
- Refresh your browser window by selecting reloading the page.
- Try opening a new browser window.
- Use a different browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Safari.
Clear Cache & Cookies
When you use a browser like Safari or Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies.
So, you can try clearing them, which can fix some issues like formatting and loading issues on sites. Follow the steps below;
- Open Chrome and click More in the top right corner on your device.
- At the top, choose a time range and select ‘All Time’ to delete everything.
- Check the boxes next to ‘Cached images and files’ and ‘Cookies and other site data.’
- Now, select Clear Data.
- In the Safari browser on your device, select History.
- Clear History and then click the pop-up menu.
- Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
Once you clear your History, it saves a history of web pages you visited, the frequently visited site list, icons for web pages, recent searches, the back and forward list for open web pages, snapshots saved for open web pages, and more.
Disable Ad Blockers
If you are using any ad blockers or extensions, this can be the reason that you are facing the Paramount Plus error code 3404 issue. Follow the steps below on how to disable Ad blocker:
- Click on the AdBlock icon in the top right corner of your browser.
- From the drop-down menu, click Don’t run on pages on this domain.
- After you click, a pop-up will appear.
- Select Exclude and the page will refresh.
- If required, you can also refresh the Paramount+ page.
Force Quit the App
Ensure you’re using the latest version of the Paramount Plus by force closing and reinstalling the app. By doing so, it can resolve any streaming issue.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines at the bottom left screen of the home screen.
- Either click Close All to exit all the open apps or swipe up to close the Paramount+ app.
- Now, try relaunching the Paramount+ app.
- From the home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen pausing slightly in the middle of the screen.
- Swipe left or right to find the Paramount+ app.
- Then, to close the app, swipe up on the app’s preview.
If you are trying to stream on an Xbox or PS4 gaming device, follow the steps below:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Settings, then select Restart Console.
- Select Yes to confirm and restart your device.
- Go to Home Screen and highlight application to close
- Press and hold PS Button
- Select Close Application
If you are trying to stream on a Smart TV, follow the steps below:
For Samsung TV:
- Restart your TV
- Press and hold the Power button on the Samsung TV for 5 to 8 seconds to restart the TV
- Once the TV turns back on, relaunch the Paramount+ app.
For Vizio TV:
- Force Close the Paramount+ app by holding down the ‘Back’ button to restart the app.
- Relaunch the Paramount+ app.
- Perform a restart -> system -> Reset Admin -> Soft Power Cycle -> Select Yes.
For LG TV:
- Relaunch your TV
- Turn off the TV, then unplug it from the power source for 30 seconds.
- Re-connect the power source, turn on the TV, and relaunch the Paramount+ app.
Final Words: These are the solutions that let you solve the Paramount Plus error code 3404. Hopefully, the above article has helped you know how to fix the Paramount+ error 3404.
What does error code 3404 on Paramount Plus mean?
Paramount+ error code 3404 usually occurs when you try to play the next episode, and it doesn’t auto-play anymore.
How do I fix the Paramount Plus error 3404?
You can check your internet connection, check your browser, clear cache & cookies, and try to disable your ad blockers.
Is Paramount Plus free?
You can sign up for a 7-day free trial before paying for the paid subscription, which costs $4.99 a month or $9.99 a month for the ad-free plan.
Why does my Paramount Plus keep saying error?
If you are using any ad blockers or extensions, this can be the reason that Paramount Plus keep saying error.
How many devices can you have on Paramount Plus?
You can only use a maximum of three simultaneous streams at any time.
- Paramount Plus Error Code 3002 [How to Fix]
- Paramount Plus Error Code 1106 [Explained & Fix]
- Paramount Plus Error Code 3205 [Explained & Fix]
- Paramount Plus Error Code 111? Try These Steps to Fix!
- Paramount Plus Error Code 6100? Try These Steps to Fix!
- Paramount Plus Error Code 31 [How to Fix]