Ticketmaster Error Code u534– Did you get troubled with an error code u534 on your device while using Ticketmaster? Glitches and error codes are seen everywhere be it the app or site.
Error code u534 Ticketmaster generally indicates the failure of the process when you try to purchase tickets on Ticketmaster. Getting an error code while trying to purchase tickets can be annoying.
Thus, if you want to know how you can fix this error, you’re at the right place. In this article, we’ll show you what is Ticketmaster error u534 and how you can get rid of it.
How to Fix Ticketmaster Error Code u534
You may encounter error u534 on Ticketmaster when you are trying to purchase tickets. Here are some troubleshooting solutions which can help you fix the error code u534.
If you have countered the u534 error code, the first thing you need to do is to check the server status. Visit this page to find out if there are any temporary service outages.
Check your Internet Connection
- Ensure that you are properly connected to the internet connection
- Perform a speed test
- Retry the web page or click on the refresh button
- Disconnect and restart your router to check if this fixes the poor internet connection
- Keep your router near your device or try connecting your device to the router by using an Ethernet cable
Clear Browser Cache & Cookies
Sometimes, the cache gets corrupted which prevents the app from working properly. In this case, it is better to clear the cache of the app. Follow the steps:
- Open chrome and click three dots at the top right corner
- Select More tools and tap on Clear browsing data
- Now, choose a time range or simply select All time to delete everything
- Check the boxes next to cached images and files and cookies and other site data and tap clear data
- To clear history and cookies, go to Settings and tap Safari and select Clear History and Website Data.
- To clear your cookies and store your history: Settings -> Safari -> Advanced Website Data -> tap Remove All Website Data.
- If you want to visit sites without leaving a history, it is better to turn Private on Browsing
Use Different Browser
If you are using Chrome and encountered this issue, try using another browser. Because sometimes there might be any glitch in the browser.
Log Out and Login Again
You can log out of your Ticketmaster account and wait for a few minutes. Now, try to log in again and see if this fixes the issue.
Check Payment Details
If you are failing to complete the payment, there is a possibility that you might have entered the wrong payment details. So, it is recommended to check whether your payment credentials are correct or not.
Try to uninstall and reinstall the app. In this way, the latest version of the Ticketmaster app will be downloaded which will fix the u534 error or any other issues the app might have.
If the above solutions didn’t help you solve the error code u201 Ticketmaster, visit here to get in touch with Ticketmaster’s contact service. Hopefully, the above article has helped you to fix the Ticketmaster error code U534.
Why do I keep getting an error code on Ticketmaster?
Error codes show the inability to complete a specific process like adding tickets to your cart or finishing a payment.
Why is Ticketmaster telling me to use a different device?
If you are logged on with multiple browsers or devices, log out from all of them. Then, clear your browser’s cookies and history before logging on to one device to try again.
Why can’t I log into Ticketmaster?
There is a possibility that you might have entered the wrong login credentials. So, check whether you have entered the right information.
How do I get into my Ticketmaster account?
You can use the same email address that you have always used to log in. the system will recognize your email and might prompt you to reset your password.
Can you make multiple Ticketmaster accounts with the same phone number?
Ticketmaster no longer allows that. You’ll require a separate account on each device.
Ticketmaster Error Code u201 [How to Fix] Ticketmaster Error Code 0009 [How to Fix] Facing Ticketmaster Error Code 5005? Try These Steps to Fix!  Ticketmaster Error Code u533 [How to Fix] Ticketmaster Error Code 0002 [Fixed 2022] Ticketmaster App Not Working? [Fixed 2022]