Ticketmaster Error Code u533 – Did you get troubled with error coe: u533 while using Ticketmaster? We know it can be really annoying to get an error code while purchasing tickets.
Ticketmaster u533 error is another error code that you might face while using Ticketmaster. In this article, we’ll show to fix this issue easily. But, before that, let’s understand what Ticketmaster is.
What is Ticketmaster? Ticketmaster App is an app that is available for both Android and iOS devices. It gives you access to millions of live event tickets and makes it easy and simple to transfer, buy, sell and get in.
All you need is a few taps and secure the perfect seats to the shows and live events that you would like to watch. Now, let’s understand why are you getting this Ticketmaster error code u533 and how to get rid of it.
Ticketmaster Error Code u533 [Fix]
Ticketmaster states that you may encounter error code u533 while booking tickets. So, it recommends you log out of your account on all devices and clear the cache, cookies in the web browser.
Follow the solutions listed below to get rid of the Ticketmaster u533 error code;
Clear Cache & Cookies
Sometimes, unwanted data gets stored in the browser which might prevent the browser from working properly. In this case, you’ll need to clear the browser’s cache and cookies;
- Open Chrome and click on the three dots in the top right corner on your device.
- Select More tools and tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Cookies and other site data’ and ‘Cached images and files’ check the boxes.
- Now, select Clear data.
- Click the Menu button and tap on Settings.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, select Clear Data.
- Now, remove the checkmark in front of Cookies and Site Data, and with Cached Web Content check marked select ‘Clear’ button.
- Close the about: preferences page.
Now, any changes you’ve made will be automatically saved.
- Open Settings and select Safari.
- Click Advanced and Website Data.
- Now, tap on Remove all website data.
Cleaning your history, cookies, and browsing data will not change your autofill information.
As you browse the web, your browser remembers a lot of information, such as the sites you’ve visited, files you’ve downloaded, and more.
Sometimes, you might have to clear your history to order to prevent your device from getting corrupted. So, follow the steps on how to clear your browser’s history.
- On your device, open Chrome and click on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select History and on the left, click Clear browsing data.
- From the drop-down menu, choose how much history you’d like to delete.
- You can select ‘All Time’ to clear everything.
- Click on the Menu button to open the menu panel.
- Select History and select Clear Recent History.
- Choose how much history you want to clear by clicking the drop-down menu.
- Click on OK.
The window will close, and the items you’ve selected will be cleared from your history.
Ticketmaster Customer Service
If the above solutions didn’t help you solve the error code u533 ticketmaster, visit here to get in touch with the Ticketmaster’s contact support.
Try Alternatives: Ticketmaster vs Seatgeek: Which Is Right For You?  SeatGeek vs Vivid Seats: Which Is Right For You?  Ticketmaster vs Stubhub: Which Is Right For You? 
Final Words: You can try to prevent getting troubled with an error code by not using multiple devices and browsers simultaneously. Or don’t try to use large public Wi-Fi networks.
Hopefully, the above article has helped you to know how to fix the Ticketmaster error code u533 easily.
What is Ticketmaster error u533?
You might encounter this error code u533 while purchasing tickets from the Ticketmaster service.
How do I fix the Ticketmaster error u533?
If you logged on with multiple devices or browsers, log out from all of them. Then, you can try to clear your browser’s history and cookies before logging in.
Why is Ticketmaster blocking?
It might happen if the system thinks you’re a bot, an automated programming trying to scoop up tickets.
Why is Ticketmaster not working on my phone?
It can be because of Ticketmaster app server is down, or the app is under maintenance. Besides, there are also other common issues that can interrupt your service.
Can you be logged in to Ticketmaster on two devices?
Yes. But it will only allow you to make one booking at a time.
Other Errors: Ticketmaster Error Code 0002 [Fixed 2022] Ticketmaster App Not Working? [Fixed 2022] Facing Ticketmaster Error Code 5005? Try These Steps to Fix!  Ticketmaster Error Code u201 [How to Fix] Ticketmaster Error Code u534 [Explained & Fix]