We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post. visit here for more details.
Ticketmaster Error Code u201 – Did you get troubled with an error code u201 on your device while using Ticketmaster? Glitches or error codes are seen everywhere be it the app or site.
Getting an error code while trying to purchase tickets can be annoying. Error code u201 on Ticketmaster is another error that you may encounter when using the app or site.
In this post, we’ll show you what is Ticketmaster error u201 and how you can get rid of it.
How to Fix Ticketmaster Error Code u201
When you are encountering error code u201, your screen displays “We Are Unable to Process Your Request. Please check your credit card number and try again. Error Code: U201.”
Therefore, ensure that you have entered the correct credit card credentials while trying to make a purchase. However, if you have entered the right information and are still facing the issue, follow the below solutions.
Sometimes, the issue can be on Ticketmaster’s end. So, you can encounter this error if there’s a server issue on Ticketmaster.
Therefore, the server goes down which prevents the app from working properly. You can also check out Twitter or Forums to check if others are also facing the issue.
Check your Internet Connection
- Ensure that you are properly connected to the internet connection
- Perform a speed test
- Retry the web page or click on the refresh button
- Disconnect and restart your router to check if this fixes the poor internet connection
- Keep your router near your device or try connecting your device to the router by using an Ethernet cable
Clear Browser Cache & Cookies
Sometimes, the cache gets corrupted which prevents the app from working properly. In this case, it is better to clear the cache of the app. Follow the steps:
- Open chrome and click three dots at the top right corner
- Select More tools and tap on Clear browsing data
- Now, choose a time range or simply select All time to delete everything
- Check the boxes next to cached images and files and cookies and other site data and tap clear data
For Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge and select Menu from the three dots on the top right corner
- Navigate to Settings and tap on Privacy & services. Now, choose what you want to clear under clear browsing data
- Select ‘Cookies and other site data’ and ‘Cached images and files’ check box and then tap Clear
- To clear history and cookies, go to Settings and tap Safari and select Clear History and Website Data.
- To clear your cookies and store your history: Settings -> Safari -> Advanced Website Data -> tap Remove All Website Data.
- If you want to visit sites without leaving a history, it is better to turn Private on Browsing
Use Different Browser
If you are using Chrome and encountered this issue, try using another browser. Because sometimes there might be any glitch in the browser.
How Can You Avoid Errors in Ticketmaster?
Here, listed below are a few more tips to look after to prevent the Ticketmaster error code U201 and many others in the same application:
- Don’t use multiple browsers, devices, or tabs at the same time
- Don’t copy URLs from one device to another or share links with friends
- If you are accessing Ticketmaster on mobile, try to use your carrier’s data network rather than using a Wi-Fi connection.
If the above solutions didn’t help you solve the error code u201 Ticketmaster, visit here to get in touch with Ticketmaster’s contact service.
Hopefully, the above article has helped you to fix the Ticketmaster error code U201.
What does u201 mean on Ticketmaster?
Ticketmaster error code u201 is one of the most common problems that Ticketmaster users’ face. It states that you have not entered that right credit card number.
Why is Ticketmaster not accepting my card?
There is a possibility that your card details are incorrect, or your card might have insufficient funds.
Why do I keep getting an error code on Ticketmaster?
If you are logged on multiple browsers or devices, you might not be able to make a purchase and will encounter an error code. Therefore, ensure you are not logged in to multiple browsers or devices.
How do I get rid of the error code on Ticketmaster?
Clear the browser’s cache and cookies, try using a different browser or get in touch with Ticketmaster’s customer service.
Can I use multiple devices for Ticketmaster?
No, when trying to sign into the same account on multiple browsers or devices, it may result in an error or prevent you from purchasing.
Ticketmaster Error Code 0009 [How to Fix] Facing Ticketmaster Error Code 5005? Try These Steps to Fix!  Ticketmaster Error Code u102 [How to Fix 2023] Ticketmaster Error Code u533 [How to Fix] Ticketmaster Error Code 0002 [Fixed 2022] Ticketmaster App Not Working? [Fixed 2022] Ticketmaster Error Code u534 [Explained & Fix] Ticketmaster Error Code u521: Here’s how to fix it!