Stir App Review: Match: The worldwide Famous company for matching destined people from all over the world has launched a new dating app with a unique idea – Stir app for Single Parents.
Life is hard and so it is when it snatches away your loved one from you. When you no longer have a shoulder to rely on and no fingertips that will wipe away your tears in sad times.
Do you miss your other half? The person you showered your love upon and loved unconditionally? The one who thought of your sadness as their bad luck and their happiness as your good luck?
If they are no longer a part of your life – here we have an app, a dating app that might help you. While other apps only focus on singles and youngsters mostly, Match has launched its new App called Stir app – a Dating app for Single Parents.
On this app, you can proudly speak about your sorrow when you were suffering from hard times and no one is going to judge you. Along with that, you might as well find a new partner which surely cannot replace the old one – but can definitely be a decent half for you.
To help you decide if you would like to give Stir a chance or not, we have mentioned a thorough Stir App Review Below.
The Gigantic Dating website: Match, has once again given birth to a new idea and thought. It has recently launched a new dating app for Single Parents out there. Divorced or Lost the loved one with unfortunate events – Stir App here has got your back.
On Stir, you can find your match and start chatting with the members of the Single Parent community. It is a dating app that connects two hearts together and seem to have similar interests.
You can start by setting up your account according to your preferences, then move forward to the next steps slowly.
Stir App allows you to connect in two ways. You can either decide on a date in reality or virtually. Schedule the time according to both of your personal schedules. Bring along the kids if they would like to hang out.
Parents usually tend to find a new partner for their kids. At times like these, bringing kids to the date will only make the atmosphere better.
As Stir is a dating app, it will ask for some information from your side. It would like you to be honest with your answers to match you with the perfect person. It will ask you some questions – the questions will not be too personal and not too naive. They will range on the average side and will mostly be about what you are looking for in a man or woman.
In the questionnaire, they can also ask you about your personality. What would you prefer more? What do you dislike? Which are the places you would like to visit for the first date? And about your kids too.
While you move ahead by answering the question one by one, the software in the Stir app will automatically start taking in all the answers and start searching for matches for you.
- ‘Stir Time’ is the key feature of the Stir dating app. The feature will allow you and the other person to schedule the perfect time for dating. Being a single parent comes with many responsibilities including managing the work, arranging the children’s care and other important things. With the help of this feature, you can stay a bit carefree.
- The app will first connect you with a match. You are not required to accept unless you like the other person.
- You are free to talk about your kids and your life with the person you are talking to for a good while.
Pricing and Plans
Still Dating app has 3 things users can pay for, they are listed below:
- Standard subscription – Standard subscription costs $39.99 per month.
- Premium Subscription – A premium subscription will cost you $89.99 every 3 months.
- Boost your profile – to boost your profile, you will need to pay $2.99 for every boost.
The app is free to download. But, with every subscription, it gives you a limited amount of features that may not be of like for many parents. It gives you features worth bucks which are free on other dating apps like Hinge.
- With the help of its ‘Stir Time’ feature, you can let the other person know when you are free, on which day, what time, etc.
- The app is only for Single parents, meaning – you can freely talk about your marriage life, how you got inspired to find a new partner, about your kids, etc.
- You are not asked to accept the request connected by the app unless you like the person.
- You are asked to pay a subscription to continue using the services.
- For a few sets of services, the app charges $40 every month.
- For the services other apps are giving for free, the Still dating app will ask you to pay for them.
As Stir Dating app is a subsidiary company under one of the most renowned brands: Match, it is unlikely the app is unsafe for people to use. Based on all the reviews the app has received till now, there is no one complaining about how they stepped into fraud or anything related to the same through the Stir app.
- Install the app on your device.
- Allow the permissions it is asking for.
- Make your account.
- Set up the settings for Matches according to you and answer the questions.
- Wait for the app to find your Match.
Conclusion: Stir App Review!
The only disadvantage of using the Stir app, which can not be neglected is – it asks for more money than needed and gives very few services in return.
Apart from the above-mentioned point, the Stir app is a must go for all the Single Parents out there. The app can be your way to step out of the misery and awful feeling of daily life and enjoy some time with the one who matches you!
Is Stir Dating app good?
Yes. Apart from the fact that it costs way too much for average people, the app is a good-to-go place for all the Single Parents out there.
Is Stir dating app a part of Match?
Yes. Recently, Match has launched its new subsidiary Dating app called Stir Dating app. It works with a new idea – it is an app specially made for Single Parents in the world.
Is Stir dating app free?
No. The Stir app has two subscription plans: A standard subscription and a subscription. A standard subscription will cost you about $40 every month whereas the 3-month subscription – Premium Plan will cost you $90 per month.
What are Stir App single parents review?
When both the beings are ready to handle a bit of mess and arrange their timings to talk it over – there is nothing else they require. With the help of Stir, many lives have already taken a turn and many are yet to find their new half.
5 Apps like Noteit Widget for Couples [Android & iOS] Bumble vs Match: The Ultimate Guide! Top 10 Apps like Match to Check out! Top 8 Apps like Bumble to Fulfill Your All Needs! 7 Dating Apps like Skout to Check Out!