Apps like Noteit: In today’s generation, it gets hard to not get in touch with your partner and lose contact completely. You can not always talk to them on calls or face chat nor can you stay with them 24/7. So, at times like these, you need something to keep you smiling the whole day — then let it be the photos from your friends or family if not your partner.
Noteit is a such popular app that has recently stepped into the spotlight. Even though the app is just what you need to get in touch with your loved one, you might be hesitant to use it, or maybe you would causally prefer some other apps like Noteit?
To help you in this situation we have got you a list of 5 Apps like Noteit which you can use for more than just one purpose. So to know how you can stay in touch with your family and send them messages and doodles through your home screen — read the article below.
Noteit is a famous app that allows you to view live notes from your loved one. It is specifically designed for couples, is easy to use, and is compatible with both Apple and Android devices as well as tablets and iPads with upgraded versions.
Noteit allows you to see the live notes by your partner through a widget on your Home Screen.
- After installing the app on your device, give it all the permissions it requires.
- Then the next step will involve you switching on the app and syncing your account with your partner.
That is it, you can start chatting through notes back and forth. The notes will be visible on your Home Screen through the widget or you can switch in the app and use it for chatting.
Locket widget is the best apps like Noteit that gives you a widget to showcase live pictures from your family, friends, and loved ones on your phone’s Home Screen.
It acts like a portal between the people you love and care about and it gives you little glimpses every once in a while whenever you land your gaze on your phone screen. Then, you’ll be reminded of the memories you spent with your people, making you smile instantly.
How does it work?
- Install the app and allow permissions.
- Make an account and sync it with the people you want to share your photos with.
- Once the syncing is done, place the widget in a good place and start photo-sharing instantly.
- Instead of sending photos individually, you can use the Locket Widget to make photo sharing easier.
- Connect with your friends within seconds through the widget.
- The quality of the picture does not waver.
Install the Whiteboard widget messaging app on your Apple devices for free. It works under the social networking section which allows you to send your partner, family, and friends messages, images, emojis, doodles, and many other things.
It is customizable and looks the best if positioned in the center. Because in that way, as soon as you receive something from anyone, you can see it instantly and respond. It is one of the best apps like Noteit.
How does it work?
- Install the app and allow relevant permissions.
- Create an account. If you only wish to receive stuff from the ones you know, go for a private account. In public, anyone will be allowed to send you anything.
- The app allows you to make friends with neighbors by recommending you to connect with the people nearby.
- Send an invite link to your friends (in case of a private account) and start sharing.
- Unlike other sharing apps, you are not limited to only sending notes or sharing photos on Whiteboard. You can send doodles created a few seconds ago, notes, images, and messages, and do many things just by one widget on your Home Screen.
- Customizing the app and handling it is easy. The app is user-friendly and can be handled by a non-experienced person.
Widgetshare is another app like Noteit that allows you to make your Home Screen special, how? By adding widgets that will show pictures of you and your loved ones.
The pictures will change automatically according to the setting and you will be reminded of every moment whenever you peek at your cell phone. You can easily download this app from Google Play Store and App Store.
How does it work?
- Download the app and ask your loved ones to do the same.
- Create accounts and sync them together.
- Start adding widgets to your Home Screen. You can add multiple widgets until your home screen is filled with different photos.
- Whenever a picture changes in your widget, the same picture will appear in the other person’s widget — whoever you have connected that specific widget with.
- One can change the picture and the same will appear on other persons’ home screens.
- You can add more than one widget.
- You get to customize the widget.
Between is more like those common messaging apps that allow couples to have secret conversations away from the world. So share numerous emojis and lines and make your partner happy.
Between works with simple things and can be managed easily. It is one of the simplest apps like Noteit, specifically for couples. Since you can download it on both Apple and Android phones, couples can stay connected even with different categories of cell phones.
One of the highlights of Between is the ability to save conversations to go through later on. So, view whenever you feel like talking to the person but he or she is not available.
How does it work?
- Install the app and allow certain permissions.
- The app will not ask for many details so go ahead for connecting your account with your significant other.
- Once you two are connected — start chatting Right away.
- You can customize the app. You are allowed to change the background and do more things from your side.
- The app offers a tool – a timeline, where you can share the special moments you two spent together through this online portal.
Pic Share app is more like a social media networking app that allows you to share photos on your profile and let others view them on their feed board. If you know how Instagram operates, Pic Share will be at your fingertips. However, the app functions only on android devices.
Share the picture with a few snaps and let others like it for you. You can customize the settings and decide who can view your photos and who can not. It is an easy-to-use app and one of the best apps like Noteit for android.
How does it work?
- Install the app and take a tour of how things work.
- Create an account and personalize your profile.
- Follow other people and see what they are sharing.
- Start sharing your own photos and get likes.
- See who likes you. You will see their username and view their profile if you wish.
- See who is following you. This action too will allow you to stalk the person a little.
- You can and others, who you have allowed to see the pictures you share can download the picture appearing on their feed.
- Decide who can follow and like you.
- Customize your profile.
Noteit and other apps like Noteit are a must if you miss your favorite people just as much as they do. Looking at your Home Screen will eventually break a smile on your lips. So, using these apps will keep you two or you with others connected and you can have your work life a little less stressful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which are the Apps like Noteit for couples?
Between is a good app specifically made for couples. Unlike other apps like Noteit, you can use Between to directly have a conversation through the app instead of widgets. And you can customize the settings and save meaningful conversations to enlighten your mood afterward. Locket Widget is another amazing app — but it only allows you to see photos of you and the person you are connected with through its widget on your Home Screen.
Which are Apps like Noteit – drawing app?
Whiteboard – the widget Messaging app is an app that does not restrict you to only send messages, notes or share pictures with your people — it also allows you draw doodles on its whiteboard through the widget and share. The app can do more amazing things and is better than other apps like Noteit.
7 Dating Apps like Skout to Check Out  Top 8 Apps like Bumble to Fulfill Your All Needs!  Top 10 Apps like Match to Check out  6 Similar Apps like Hinge to Check Out  6 Apps like Wizz/ Wizz Alternatives to Check out