Perpay Review – Are you wondering what is Perpay? Want to know what are its features? Wondering whether it is Legit or Scam? Don’t worry, we’ll help you with that! In this article, we’ll show you a simple Perpay review which will help you know everything about Perpay app.
Buy Now, Pay Later services have made it easier to purchase something now and pay later, without being charged interest fee or other hidden fees. A lot of apps divide your purchases into four smaller payments for every two weeks. Prepay is such buy now, play later platform, which lets you buy anything you want. Read on further to know more about Perpay review.
Perpay Review: Get started!
Perpay’s main purpose is to make everyday purchases easier, accessible and eventually help you to build credit.
How Does Perpay Work?
Perpay lets its users to buy products and repay over time by a simple and easy scheduled payment, with no fees and no interest. All you have to do is to create a Perpay profile. Once your profile is complete, you’ll get an estimated spending limits to use.
You can then explore your favorite products on the Perpay market, add them to your card and then submit your application for a review. Perpay will analyse your request and it will offer an approved spending limit and a conclusion on your requested application.
As soon as your application is accepted, you’ll receive an email with advices on how to make payments and get your products. Once they have received your first payment, your products will be shipped.
Sign up Process
To get started with Perpay, you’ll first have to create a Perpay account on the mobile app or the website, and you are supposed to give your personally identifying information which includes your name, telephone number, email address, house address, Social Security Number and your financial information like employment, income and bank account information. You might also have to offer some documents to verify the information you have mentioned.
Below are some requirements to become a Perpay member:
- You should actively maintain full-time employment.
- You should be in good standing with all financial requirements.
- You should be able to validate three months of employment history with your current company.
- You should have the ability to set up multiple direct deposits.
- An active mobile phone and no active bankruptcies.
- Have access to complete copy of a recent pay stub.
- Your minimum annual income should be of $15,000.
- You can use your personalized spending limit to shop for the products you desire.
- Select your favorite product, fill the cart and choose Perpay as your payment option.
- It doesn’t charge any hidden free or interest or credit check.
- Automatically pay over time for your order with a small amount from every pay check.
- Perpay will continually apply your account history towards helping you build credit.
- Every on-time payment helps you build your history, you can see your credit score increase after just 4 months.
Shipment and Delivery
Once you’ve made your first payment, most of the products will be shipped in the next 3-5 business days. For bigger items like furniture, delivery is generally made by their cargo transporters within 3-4 weeks.
You’ll get a tracking reference number from Perpay and their cargo carrier will contact directly contact you to schedule a certain delivery date and time, which is usually after 1-2 weeks of your first payment.
Perpay makes sure to protect your sensitive and personal information like bank account numbers by employing SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate technology that encrypts all data that you have entered in their site. Additionally, they also provide a 128-bit secure browser for transactions and logins.
Below is the list of Perpay competitors that are worth considering:
- Venmo – One of the best peer-to-peer payments
- PayPal – Go to app for online money management
- Afterpay – Shop and pay for your purchase in four installments
- Sezzel – Soft credit checks on its users
- Affirm – Partnered with thousands of online and offline retailers.
Is Perpay Legit?
Prepay is completely legit and safe, and it is one of the best options for purchasing products now, and pay them later.
If you want to know more about Perpay or have any queries, you can email them at [email protected] or call them at 215-834-4200.
Final Verdict: So, we hope the above article on Perpay review helped you to know everything about Perpay app.
Read more about other sites like perpay:
What happens if you don’t pay prepay?
If you have missed your payment and have paid late, prepay will not charge any extra fee.
Is prepay weekly or monthly?
Prepay payments can be made weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, this depends. However, as soon as your order is approved, you’ll receive complete instructions on your email.
Does perpay have an interest?
No. perpay doesn’t charge any interest or fees.
How many payments is Perpay?
You are supposed to pay your first payment before the shipment, you can pay the rest of the payment later.