Viabill Review – Are you wondering what is Viabill? Want to know what are its pros & cons? Wondering whether it is Legit? Don’t worry, we’ll help you with that! In this article, we’ll show you a simple Viabill review which will help you know everything about Viabill app.
Buy Now, Pay Later services let you to split purchases into multiple payments. BNPL services like Viabill can help you finance major retail purchases. Usually, you can spread out the cost over weeks or even months. Read on further to know more about Viabill review.
Viabill Review: Getting Started!
Viabill lets you to pay for your purchases over time, without interest. In this way, you can buy and enjoy now at a price that suits you. All you have to do is to pick an item, fill your basket and select Viabill as your payment option. It easily integrates into your website’s point of sale flow and lets larger AOV, higher conversion, and income.
If you are not able to place an order through Viabill, remember that it can be due to insufficient funds on your debit or credit card, or your order total might be too high, or you might be using a prepaid card. So, make sure that you have the necessary funds to cover the installment.
- Low fees and easy to implement with businesses
- Payments are easy to manage
- No advance fees when making purchases
- Likely issues with support for international customers
- Limited merchant support and communication
- Complex refund policy and process
In order to use Viabill, you must meet the following requirements;
- You must be 18 years or older and should have a valid email address.
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number.
- Have enough funds to cover your first installment at the time of purchase.
- Use a debit/credit card to make a purchase.
How Does Viabill Works?
Step 1: Select Viabill at Checkout
All you have to do is to select something you desire, add it to your cart, then choose Viabill as a payment method at checkout. Their devoted counter will show you how you’ll split your buying into four equivalent installments.
Step 2: Confirm your Purchase and Create your Free Account
Immediate approval at the checkout. Once you are permitted, they will create your account for free.
Step 3: Pay Over Four Equivalent Installments
The first payment should be paid during the checkout and the rest in the following successive three months. Your next consecutive installments are all taken out automatically on the last business day of every month, so you don’t need to do any extra work.
Payment and Fees
Viabill lets you split your buying into four equal payments. Instead of paying for every two weeks like other BNPL services, Viabill charges you monthly with zero interest (as long as you pay on time). If you do make a late payment, remember that your credit score not be affected.
- Their main aim is to develop business by integrating their platform into the website’s checkout flow.
- You can get access to purchase electronics, sports, automotive, fashion, toy stores and much more.
- It needs a short application process to get approved for shopping
- You can be able to pay for your purchase over time in four separate interest-free installments.
- Its dashboard will assist you manage and keep track of your finances.
Below is the list of Viabill competitors that are worth considering:
- Affirm – The future of credit, now on your home screen
- PayPal Credit – PayPal Credit offers financing options to businesses
- Klarna – E-commerce payment solutions for merchants and shoppers
- Splitit – Allows customers to pay for their retail or web purchases
- GoCardless – UK’s leading online direct debit provider
Is Viabill Legit or Scam?
According to several users, Viabill is completely safe and legit. Nevertheless, few people have complained that they are some certain privacy concerns and their customer service is quite bad.
So we hope that the above article on Viabill review has helped you to know everything about Viabill.
Does Viabill check credit?
No, Viabill doesn’t perform any credit checks or background checks.
Is Viabill interest free?
Yes. Viabill permits you to pay for your buying over time for completely interest-free.
What happens if you don’t pay Viabill?
If you owe any payment to Viabill, it will not close your account until you have made your payment. However, there is a possibility that they may limit your capability for making extra transactions using your account.
Can I pay off Viabill early?
You can make an advance payment or pay your balance in full at any time.