Do you want to know how to download Starz on Vizio Smart TV? Don’t worry, you’re at the right place! In this article, we’ll show you an easy and efficient way to download Starz on Vizio Smart TV.
Starz is an application that lets you download full shows and movies and let you to watch them off-line, anytime, anywhere. If you are already subscribed to Starz via a TV provider, you can download the Starz app and use it at no extra charge. However, you can directly subscribe to Starz through the app and try it free for 7-days.
How to download Starz on Vizio Smart TV [Guide]
Before going to the main procedure, make sure that you are connected to a stable internet connection. Usually, all the available applications are visible in the app row of SmartCast Home and you don’t have to download anything. Nevertheless, if the Starz is not listed in that list, follow the steps mentioned below to know how to download Starz on Vizio Smart TV.
- To go to the Apps menu, select the V button on your Vizio TV remote control.
- To take you to the apps tore options – Latest, categories, Featured or All Apps, tap on one of the options on the top of your screen.
- Now, select the Starz app, press OK and select Install.
- Once Starz app is installed, it will be added to your viewing selection.
- Use the TV’s remote control to select and play content from Vizio Smart TV.
You can also use your TV’s inbuilt Google Chromecast feature to cast several of your favorite application from your smart phone, computer or tablet. Follow the steps:
- Open Starz application and select the Cast icon.
- Select the device you want to connect to.
- Once you have selected the Chromecast device or SmartCast device, you can start playing the content.
So, we hope the above article has helped you to know how to download Starz on Vizio Smart TV.
Can you download Starz app on Vizio Smart TV?
Yes, you can be able to download Starz app on your Vizio Smart TV, or you just use the SmartCast icon to play your favorite content.
Can you download more apps on a Vizio Smart TV?
Yes. Basically, all the available applications are visible in the app row of SmartCast Home and you don’t have to download anything. If not, then you can go to Apps menu and select the V button, and install Starz app.
You can see the V button at the center of your remote.
You can simply use the TV’s inbuilt Google Chromecast to cast thousands of your favorite apps through your mobile phone, computer or tablet.