We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Games like Diep.io: Diep.io is a popular multiplayer browser game launched in 2016. It only had the mobile version at the start, but soon was published for other devices and currently also has an app available on both the Google Play Store and App Store.
In this game, you have to manage tanks in a two-dimensional space where you will be earning experience points along with upgrading after destroying polygons with other tanks. Overall, it is a fair strategic game.
Yet, the ones who have tried the game or currently searching for more similar games with unique gameplay. So, if you are one among them, then you are at the right place because this article includes a list of the top nine games like Diep.io.
List of Games like Diep.io:
MooMoo.io is a popular strategy game available on browsers and the Google Play Store – the official version of MooMoo.io. In this game, you have to gather resources and build a base while defending it from other players and friends – basically from all those who try to harm it.
Furthermore, to build bigger bases, you have to join tribes and work together with other players, and as you level up, you can upgrade and customize your character with a variety of hats, such as the straw hat, winter hat, cowboy hat, ranger hat, and more.
- The game is free to download and play on the web browser and Google Play Store.
- It comes with easy yet exciting gameplay and an adorable UI.
Copter.io is an underrated game, also known as Copter Royale, an epic strategy game where you fly a round in a helicopter to fight with players.
The war between wolverines has started, and to win this war, you have to make the best use of your drone and finish them all. To get more points, you have to accumulate points and build your army, including drone copters to get stronger.
Moreover, you will be racing well fighting with some of the best AI drone fighters.
- It has a simple UI and gameplay, along with easy controls.
- The initial attack includes you shooting the bombs, but for a bit stronger effect, you can also release nuclear bombs.
- You get to choose from over 20 boats.
Agar.io is one of the most popular massively multiplayer online games mentioned on the list, with over 100 million downloads on the Google Play Store. It’s an action game where you have to control one or more than one circular cell on a map that represents a petri dish.
Moreover, you have to use your brain and watch out for bigger players who are behind your cell. You have to survive and eat for a longer period to become the biggest cell in the arena – to win the game.
- You get to play it on a variety of platforms, including classic macOS, iPadOS, Linux, web browser, Microsoft Windows, iOS, and Android.
- You have to grow and dominate the bigger cells of different nations.
- You can play online with other random players or create parties to play with your friends, family members, or colleagues.
Surviv.io is another top game on this list, where you get to join the community of more than 100 million players – all coming together in a 2D battle royale packed with intense punching.
The best part about this game is that you don’t have to wait long in the lobby or follow prolonged drop sequences. Overall, it is a fast-fighting game in an ever-evolving bunch of locations where you go with a clear objective of surviving and winning.
Moreover, it includes random map generation with static locations, and every game has a unique one. Additionally, although the solo mode is exciting, we suggest you go for the multiplayer mode for a more fun experience.
- You can find this game on a variety of platforms for free, including macOS, web browser, Microsoft Windows, iOS, and Android.
- You get to choose from a wide variety of weapons through weapons, firearms, armor, scores, backpacks, and medical items to customize your play style.
Slither.io is yet another well-known multiplayer strategy online video game, with literally more than 500 million downloads only on the Google Play Store.
Here, you have to manage a snake and help him devour multi-colored pellets, some from other players and some, which are naturally spawn in the arena, to grow in size and get stronger.
On the contrary, you have to make sure your hand doesn’t touch another player because if that happens, then you will explode and the game is over for you. Likewise, if others run into you, then they will die and you’ll get to eat their remains.
- You can play it on a bunch of platforms, including the browser, Microsoft Windows, iOS, and Android.
- Even if you are small, you still have a chance to win, and you can survive with strategy in front of a much larger snake.
Krunker.io is a popular first-person shooter strategy video game that comes with advanced movement mechanics.
Here, you have to master the skill-based movement system, where you have to drop nukes in pubs and play against players from across the world to win.
But, if the aforementioned gameplay didn’t sound exciting, then Krunker has thousands of more custom games to offer, including Parkour, Free for All, Capture the Flag, Infected, and many more.
- It is available to play on a good bunch of platforms such as Mac operating systems, web browsers, Linux, Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android.
- You have to shoot on about 12 rotation maps to earn rewards and gain victory.
Doblons.io is a simplistic 2D shooter video game that has awfully addictive gameplay. Although it has an extremely basic UI and outlook, its progression system is quite deep, letting you upgrade and design your personal boat in a lot of different ways.
Moreover, you have to deal with dozens of enemy ships with the help of your cannonballs and gather doubloons. You have to start by controlling a small pirate ship, and as you fight with more enemies, you’ll get to upgrade your mini boat into a bigger ship.
- It has easy controls and an addictive gameplay.
- You can play it on a web browser, Microsoft Windows, Android, and iOS.
- It offers enough upgrade and design options to choose from.
Mope.io is a famous multiplayer starter video game where you do 3 things – eat, evolve, and survive. You can either eat the food available or also other animals and the more you eat the more you will get stronger and evolve for your own good.
Moreover, you have to start by being a small prey animal like a mouse, and as you grow, you can also transform into the strongest animal – Dragon. Also, as you might have guessed, you’ll understand the original food cycle, including prey and predators.
- You get to play it on a bunch of platforms such as web browsers, Microsoft Windows, iOS, and Android.
- You will get to see all kinds of omnivores, carnivores, and more animals from the food chain, starting from eating berries as a mouse to eating deer as a tiger.
Nebulus.io may be the only game on this list to have a good rating of 4.1/5 and over 50 million downloads on the Google Play Store.
In this game, you have to grow your blobs through a collection of dodge placed across the game, or you can also gobble up smaller players. But, you have to make sure you stay away from bigger players who might also be behind your neck.
Moreover, you get to compete with other players from across the world to become the strongest and biggest blob.
- It comes with more than 750 skins and all have unique ways of unlocking them.
- The single-player mode is good, but the online multiplayer mode is better and you can have up to 32 players per game.
- You can decide from multiple control themes, and space or grid themes overall.
The list of games mentioned in this article all have easy-to-understand mechanics, but also unique gameplay and they all are certainly addictive.
In simple words, we know that the internet might have many more popular games for you, but if you want to cut short your research, then the list of the top games like Diep.io mentioned above is exactly what you need.
With this, we have concluded the article, and hope it was helpful to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which are good games similar to Diep.io?
Slither.io, Surviv.io, Agar.io, MooMoo.io, Copter.io, Krunker.io, Doblons.io, Nebulus.io, and Mope.io or a few of the good games similar to Diep.io, each coming with a simple UI and controls but addictive gameplay.
Are there any good Diep.io alternatives?
Yes, there are plenty of good Diep.io alternatives on the internet, and some of the best ones are — Slither.io, Surviv.io, Nebulus.io, Krunker.io, Doblons.io, Agar.io, Copter.io, Mope.io and MooMoo.io.