We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Games like Tap Tap Revenge: Tap Tap Revenge, also called Tap Tap Revenge Classic, was a popular music video game allowing you to transform into a musical agent whenever you want and wherever you go.
The main reasons why it was at the top was because it had easy yet addictive gameplay, and smooth mechanics with a decent UI to always keep you at the edge. But, unfortunately, the game is no longer available to play on the internet.
The reason for its shutdown is not quite clear, and the ones who used to play and want to play are now searching for alternatives. So, if you are here for the same, then we are glad to inform you that the article below contains a list of the top games like Tap Tap Revenge.
List of Games like Tap Tap Revenge:
Arcaea is a popular rhythm video game with a great rating of 4.7/5 on the Google Play Store. It has unique gameplay and comes with smooth mechanics where you have to touch, hold, and slide on the rhythm for an unforgettable arcade game experience.
Moreover, it features popular artists from Japan and across the globe. You get to play a new 3-dimensional arc of gameplay and enjoy yourself exploring a vast variety of songs.
Additionally, you get to play with rhythms anywhere and at any time with no proper restrictions, and the best part is — you can play the game without an internet connection.
- It is free to download and install, and you can play it on Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android.
- It has more than 150 songs from over 100 popular artists.
- You get to choose from three difficulty levels for each song and choose from an expansive music library.
2. Cytus II
Cytus II is a famous music rhythm, video game, the sequel to the famous original Cytus, and following the footsteps of the creator’s three global hits in the same field.
The game comes with a deep plot, where the worldwide famous singer suddenly goes missing at the time of his virtual concert, and you automatically get involved in the scene.
Moreover, it has a great rating of 4.8/5 on the App Store and includes a unique rhythm playstyle.
- You get to explore over 100 high-quality songs including over 35 in the initial game and over 70 as IAP, featuring globally famous composers from South Korea, Europe, Taiwan, Japan, etc.
- It has more than 300 distinct charge leveling from easy to hard
- While you get to explore the virtual internet world, you also have to solve the mysteries of the disappeared character.
Deemo is one of the leading rhythm video games in this article, with over 5 million downloads and a great 4.7/5 rating on the Google Play Store. It has some really beautiful environments and a detailed art style.
Moreover, it has a proper storyline between the girl who falls from the sky and Deemo, who plays the piano all alone, and how they meet each other. As the music flows in the air, a beautiful fairytale adventure begins.
- You can play the game on a variety of platforms, including Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Microsoft Windows, iOS, and Android.
- It includes over 200 songs and more than 63 songs in the story mode.
- You get to unlock more songs as you level up, including enough original piano tracks in a variety of music genres.
Voez is another popular rhythm video game, a popular option on the Google Play Store with over 5 million downloads.
This game invites you to a journey of teenage dreams and has an interesting plot, including Chelsea, a girl who loves baking and singing.
Overall, it has multiple dynamic tracks to always keep you on the edge and a unique gameplay experience. Also, as you level up in the game, you will be joining different game characters in their own beautiful adventures.
- You can try this game on Nintendo Switch, iOS, or Android.
- The game will have you breaking records striving to be successful with the biggest music collection.
- At the times of occasion, you’ll get updates featuring a big collection of new and free songs.
Rotaeno is an interesting rhythm video game with beautiful illustrations and art styles. The main highlight of this game is that it allows you to operate your device’s gyroscope to its full extent, and have an unforgettable musical experience.
Although its gameplay is similar to other traditional rhythm games, what differentiates it from others is that its notes need smooth turns along with quick rotations to hit, helping you get an overall unique arcade experience.
- You can try the game for only $2.99 on Android and iOS devices.
- It is filled with exclusive rags from well-known rhythm game composers, including EDM, K-pop, J-pop, and even opera.
Phigros is another popular game with a good 4.7/5 rating on the Google Play Store and a 4.8/5 rating on the App Store.
The game includes dynamic judgment lines along with for what idea of notes, helping you get an extraordinary and refreshing rhythm game experience with a well-curated music library.
Moreover, it has truly novel gameplay, and every song you choose has a beautiful cover, hand-drawn by talented artists to enhance your mood and experience.
- You get to choose from over 25 high-quality songs from a variety of genres.
- It has beautiful illustrations and breathtaking environments.
7. Piano Tiles
Piano Tiles is another popular single-player music video game that has simple yet fast gameplay. As you might already know, you get to choose from a variety of tracks, and all you need to do is tap on the boxes in a rhythm.
You have to make sure you tap on all the boxes and the more you lose to tap on the boxes the more your score will go down. Also, the start of every game is slow, but will increase the pace as you level up.
- It is available to play on a variety of platforms, including Windows phones, Windows 10 mobile, iOS, and Android.
- You get to choose from six mods, including classic mode, arcade mode, Zen mode, arcade+ mode, relay mode, and rush mode.
Beatstar is one the most popular rhythm and music video games presented in this article, with a good 4.5/5 rating and over 10 million downloads on the Google Play Store.
In this game, you have to follow a simple gameplay, including tapping and swiping on the instruments and deciding on vocals and beats. It allows you to do a good job with your favorite song while experiencing feeling it in a totally different way.
- To score more, you have to make sure you tap on all the beats of your song, and the less you tap, the lower your score gets.
- While you get to play your favorite music, you can also explore multiple new songs from your favorite artist
- You can try the game on iOS and Android devices for free.
9. Muse Dash
Muse Dash is filled with adorable characters, and the best part is that you don’t need to be the best at playing music or rhythm games – because, according to many reviews, it is a beginner-friendly game.
It has simple gameplay and you have to dance to the music and beat enemies, crawling towards you on the ground as well as in the air. Along with that, you also have to make sure you stay away from all the obstacles because one hit on your game is over.
- You get to try it on the Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows, classic macOS, iOS, and Android, and you can buy it for only $2.99 on Steam’s store and Google Play Store.
- It has really cute graphics, using pink shades the most.
10. Lost in Harmony
Lost in Harmony is one of the most innovative games on this list, where you will be entering two different stories, M.I.R.A.I’s Escape along with Kaito’s Adventure.
In this game, you’ll be playing songs from some of the most famous composers and singers, and enjoy beautiful graphics along with incredible cinematic effects.
Moreover, you can create levels, and share and play with your friends, altogether having fun with original soundtracks.
- You can try it for only $1.39 on the Steam store or other platforms when it’s free, including Android and iOS devices.
- It comes with more than 10,000 levels, either automatically generated or created by other gamers.
- The game supports a big list of languages, including English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Turkish, Chinese (both simple and traditional), Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Dutch, and more.
11. Tap Tap Reloaded
Tap Tap Reloaded comes with a darker theme and a bit of unique gameplay than what you have seen in the rest of the titles mentioned in this list.
In this game, you’ll have the ultimate community-driven rhythm and music game experience, powered by a qualified and experienced team of Tap Tap globally.
- You can try the game for free on the iOS and Android devices.
- The game is updated with new songs weekly, and if your favorite song isn’t available, then you can also submit a request for it.
- Before starting professionally, you can opt for the practice mode to see how things work, and you can also adjust speed.
When you search across the Internet, you might find plenty of music and rhythm video games, but just so you know, the above-mentioned list is well-curated and contains only the games with positive and high ratings.
So, we suggest that instead of searching for more options, you must first try playing the ones already present in front of you.
With this, we have successfully presented the top games like Tap Tap Revenge, and hope the article was helpful to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which are the best games like Tap Tap Revenge?
Deemo, Phigros, Arcaea, Voez, Muse Dash, Lost in Harmony, Piano Tiles, Rotaeno, Beatstar, Cytus II, and Tap Tap Reloaded are some of the best games like Tap Tap Revenge.
Are there any good mobile games like Tap Tap Revenge?
Piano Tiles, Tap Tap Reloaded, Rotaeno, Deemo, Muse Dash, Lost in Harmony, Phigros, Beatstar, Cytus II, Arcaea, and Voez are a few of the good mobile games like Tap Tap Revenge.