RoboKiller App Review: Nomorobo vs Robokiller vs Hiya 
We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
RoboKiller App Review – Wondering what RoboKiller app is? Want to know what are its features, pros and cons? Thinking if it is legit? Don’t worry, you’re at the right place! In this article, we’ll let you know everything about RoboKiller app.
Or, Are you getting too many phone calls from telemarketers and spammers? Don’t worry, with apps Nomorobo, Robokiller and Hiya, it is easy to block unwanted calls from telemarketers and spammers.
Usually, Android and iPhone come with in-built features of blocking certain phone numbers. Numerous third-party apps like RoboKiller, Hiya: Spam Phone Call Blocker, Truecaller, and YouMail Voicemail & Spam Block also tend to block telemarketing calls. Check out the guide below for RoboKiller app review.
RoboKiller app review: Overview
What is the Robokiller app?
Robokillers automatically block calls from telemarketers, scammers and other unwanted calls even before your phone rings. Even if scammers change their number, it has the ability to identify them by the “Digital Fingerprint” of their voice. If you think too many calls are being blocked, you can whitelist any number, any time, to unblock them.
So, with Robokiller, you can not only have access to all the calls that they block or send to you, you can also be able to make your own customized list of allowed and blocked callers. With its SMS spam protection, it’ll also block unwanted text messages.
You can enjoy several advanced personalized features, including call screener, block & allow lists, personalized AI, pause call blocking and many more. You’ll also have the ability to set and adjust your levels of call blocking to make sure you always get the phone calls you need.
How does Robokiller work?
Robolkiller blocks over a million of robocalls and telemarketers from ringing. You can easily download the Robolkiller application for your iOS and Android devices.
One of the exclusive features of Robolkiller is its “AnswerBot,” which answers the phone for you and then wastes the marketers’ time talking to them. This means when a spam call is caught, Robolkiller’s Answer Bots get to answer the call and waste their time.
These Answer Bots are pre-recorded audio files which are played back to spammers and robocalls to trick them. You can opt for several answer bots like Random, default answer bot, Nonsense, spoiled child, Morgan Freeman, and much more. Robolkiller has a list of over 500 million phone scams which it’ll block for you.
You can also adjust the level of call blocking. As modern scammers know that you are more possible to pick up calls from local numbers, they spoof the data to make the area code seem similar to the home.
They can even make the caller ID look similar; however, all these efforts are in vain by Robolkiller’s software. Also, you’ll have the capability to protect your mobile number from targeted neighbour deceiving spam calls.
Is it Legal & Safe?
Yes, Robolkiller app is completely safe and legit. It tricks the spammers, and Robocall to start playing the recorded message even before your phone rings. It has lots of positive reviews in the Apple App Store as well as Google Play Store.
Nevertheless, many people have complained that its paid version is not working properly and it is not very accurate. One of the users complained that its default setting to block local area codes has blocked an important call automatically.
- Free 7-day trial
- Incredibly entertaining and gratifying
- Answer Bots take the call for you and regularly updates Robolkiller’s block list
- It lets you to personalize the blocklist and whitelist
- SMS spam protects blocks unwanted text messages
- It is available for both iOS and Android devices
- Sometimes Answer Bots are not really reliable
Plans and Pricing
RoboKiller offers both free and paid plans. To get advanced features, you can subscribe to its paid plan that costs $3.99 per month or $29.99 per year or $39.99 for 2-year subscription. It also offers a 7-day free trial.
Interface and Performance
RoboKiller has a very simple, clean and easy-to-use interface. It offers several features, including SMS Spam Protection, Personal Block & Allow Lists, Spoofing protection, Recording a spam call, Analyze each unique voice, and much more. Its call blocking algorithm intercepts any incoming spam call within 0.01 seconds ensure that your phone never rings.
- Spammers are directly added to the spam call blocker’s blocklist without bothering you.
- Protect yourself from a scam by blocking phone calls that you don’t want and keep the number blocked for as long as you want.
- It reduces the unwanted calls up to 90% in the first 30 days by utilizing the spam filter.
- You can also temporarily disable spam blocker if you’re expecting an important call an unknown number, and can block later when you’re ready.
- Blacklist updates automatically to make sure the most up-to-date protection and blocking even the sneakiest scam call.
- Its “neighbor Spoof Blocking” feature watched for phone number that are similar to yours.
- Choose from a library of hundreds of hilarious Answer Bots to get your robocall retaliation and fight back in contrast to scammers.
- Track emerging spam call trends in your area and help others by reporting addition information regarding phone scams RoboKiller has blocked.
- It is available for both iOS and Android devices through Apple App Store and Google Play Store respectively.
Nomorobo vs Robokiller vs Hiya: Comparison
Call blocking apps have made an essential advancement, so have scammers and telemarketers’ tactics for getting you to pick up. Read on further to know how Nomorobo vs Robokiller vs Hiya compare.
Nomorobo blocks or hangs up on illegitimate telemarketers or robocalls from calling. With Nomorobo, users can be able to add the Nomorobo number into their simultaneous ring list.
It protects VoIP (Voice over internet protocol) mobile phones and landlines using “simultaneous ring,” a technology that is already used in various VoIP setups.
This means, when you get a call, all of those numbers ring simultaneously, with the first number to be responded, ending the ringing on the other numbers.
After checking the call, if it is legit, the call will go through to your number. It says your phone will usually ring once to make you know that the robocall has been answered and stopped. Also, users have to wait for the second ring to answer the call as Nomorobo uses the first ring to identify the call.
Nomorobo uses a database of over 655,000 known illegitimate robocaller. If any match is identified, Nomorobo will pick up the call, this also comprises political robocallers.
Nevertheless, users have to ability to disable or enable this feature. If you feel that its algorithm mistakenly blocks a legal robocall, you will have the ability to report its error directly in the app or on the website.
- It offers real-time protection from over 655,000 irritating telemarketers, robocallers, and phone scammers.
- Your important calls like weather alerts, school closings and many more can be able to get through.
- It maintains a whitelist of numbers that will never be blocked.
- When a Simultaneous ring is allowed, your home phone will ring on more than one at the same time.
- It lets you toggle between automatically blocking robocalls and sending them directly to voicemail.
- When the call comes in, it identifies the suspected number as a robocaller.
- It is available for both iOS and Android devices as well as for your landline.
Nomorobo costs $19.99 per year or $1.99 per month. Its paid subscription gives you access to the Nomorobo Ad Blocker as well as the capability to look up robo-callers and block them directly from the app.
You’ll also have the ability to try its 14-day free trial to decide whether it is worth subscribing to it or not.
- Free two-week trial
- It is entirely free for VoIP landlines
- It provides 24/7 real-time protection with a block list that automatically updates for every user
- Offers filters for text scammers
- You’ll have the option to send calls directly to voicemail
- Large database of verified scam and spam callers
- No caller ID
- It asks for your credit card information for a free trial
Hiya is a software that offers caller profile data to detect incoming calls and block recommended annoying calls. Its “Call Block Security” recognizes the calls you wish to take and blocks unwanted calls and texts.
It is entirely safe and secure as it automatically warns you about incoming spam phone calls, which you can report to the Hiya community. It gives you real-time data on who’s calling, whether it is a robocaller or a friend, or a telemarketer.
You have the ability to add names and addresses from Hiya to your phone contacts to have them accurate, up-to-date, and complete. With its reverse search feature, you can look up the phone number of a call from an unsaved contact to find out the true caller’s name and whether it is genuinely a robocaller.
You can control your privacy with an automatic call blocker which allows you to blacklist unwanted numbers. Caller blocker automatically block fraud and scam calls and prevents the “neighbor spoofing” calls from numbers that look similar to your number.
Hiya Premium is a subscription service that matches the free service without taking away the basic features. Users can sign up for a 7-day free trial, and after that, they can subscribe to a monthly or yearly plan.s
Hiya vs Truecaller: Comparison 
- Automatically identify fraud, spam, and robocalls even before picking up the call.
- Lookup the phone number of an unsaved contact to find out the original caller.
- Facility to identify numbers that belong to individual people.
- Spoof and blocking protection settings in the block list.
- Its mobile app is available for both Android and iOS users.
- Its interface has a search function and other five options such as premium, block list, calls, settings, and keypad.
- It permits you to see the list of incoming calls, dialed numbers, and also missed calls.
- Its built-in phone dialer tool allows you to use it to dial a number or make opposite phone number search activities.
Hiya currently offers a monthly subscription for $2.99 and a yearly subscription for $14.99. You can try the Hiya Premium’s 7-day free trial and then decide whether it is worth or not.
Premium users have the ability to automatically block unwanted scam and fraud calls and send them directly to voicemail.
- Easy to use
- Legitimate call and SMS blocking
- Warns for incoming spam calls
- Easy to report fraud numbers through the apps
- It has an option to send the unwanted calls to voicemail directly
- Users have complained that it works slow
- Sometimes the app glitches
Nomorobo vs Robokiller vs Hiya: Comparison
|Price||$19.99 per year or $1.99 per month||$3.99 per month or $29.99 per year or $39.99 for a 2-year subscription||$2.99 per month or $14.99 per year|
|Global Scammer Database||655,000||Over million||Over million|
|Voicemail||Blocks robocalls and send them to voicemail||Blocks robocalls and send them to voicemail||Blocks robocalls and send them to voicemail|
Nomorobo vs Robokiller vs Hiya: Which is best?
It is pretty challenging to select among these three apps as they all are pretty useful and help you block incoming spam calls or unwanted calls. Robokillers automatically block calls from telemarketers, scammers, and other unwanted calls and SMS. Nomorobo has a VoIP and a fantastic feature called “Simultaneous calls.”
On the other hand, Hiya’s Call Block Security” recognizes the calls you wish to take and blocks unwanted calls and texts. So, it entirely depends on your needs and preferences to select the best call blocking app. We hope the above article has helped you to know everything about Nomorobo vs Robokiller vs Hiya.
Here is the list of RoboKiller competitors that are worth considering:
- Truecaller – Identify & block spam calls or SMS
- Hiya: Block Spam Phone Calls – Get free spam alerts and block fraud phone calls
- YouMail Voicemail & Spam Block – robocall blocker, visual Voicemail blocker & call blocker
- TrapCall: Reveal No Caller ID – For Scam, Spam and Anonymous caller
- Mr. Number
RoboKiller has a lot of good reviews in both Google Play Store and Apple App Store, so it is legit and genuine. We hope the above article on RoboKiller app review has helped you to know everything about RoboKiller app.
How much does the app RoboKiller cost?
RoboKiller costs $3.99 per month or $29.99 per year or $39.99 for 2-year subscription.
Is RoboKiller free and safe?
RoboKiller offers a 7-day free trial and it is completely safe to use.
Does RoboKiller block legitimate calls?
RoboKiller will only block spam calls that are in their global blacklist of spam numbers, and will not block all callers that aren’t in your contacts.
Why is RoboKiller not blocking calls?
There might be chances that there is an issue receiving VoIP calls on your phone.
How do you get RoboKiller for free?
RoboKiller is a free to download app. A subscription is needed to use the service, nevertheless you can try it out free for 7 days.
Which is better, Hiya or Robokiller?
Robokiller’s spam list protects you from scam calls every time, whereas Hiya’s call blocking can only be automatically updated when the app is open in the background.
Will Robokiller block legitimate calls?
Few people have complained that its default setting to block local area codes has blocked an important call automatically.
Is Nomorobo free?
Nomorobo costs $19.99 per year or $1.99 per month.
Is Hiya safe to use?
Yes, Hiya offers a safe and secure call and stops unwanted calls.
How much does Robokiller cost a month?
Robokiller costs $3.99 per month or $29.99 per year or $39.99 for a 2-year subscription.
You may also like:
I have not been pleased with the service. It did not block the calls. I cancelled the service but was still billed. Now, I am having a difficult time reaching a human life form to resolve the charge. Be careful.
Thanks for sharing your experience!