Are you looking for a Jerry app review? Wondering whether this app is genuine or not? Want to know what are its features? Don’t worry, we’ll help you with that! In this article, we’ll show you everything that you want to know about Jerry app.
Looking for insurance can be quite difficult as it is time-consuming, complicated to compare their offering, and difficult to select the insurance company that’s best for you. Thankfully, Jerry offers the best way to find the coverage you want at the lowest price.
With their tools, you can compare insurance online and much more. Check out the guide below for more information on Jerry app review.
Jerry app review: Let’s begin!
Jerry is a personal insurance app that offers the easiest and fastest way to compare and buy car insurance. Within a minute, you can compare car insurance quoted from over 45 name-brand carriers. All you have to do is to download the Jerry app for Android and iOS devices, sign in and let Jerry discover the best rates for the insurance coverage you want.
Interface and Performance
The sign-up process is quite simple, and it takes less than a minute. You just have to answer a few questions regarding car insurance or whether you’ve filed any claims in the last five years. Jerry doesn’t share your information with insurance providers, so you don’t have to worry about phone calls or emails. Also, you don’t have to speak to any salespeople or an agent to set up your new policy, it handles all the paper work for you.
Plans and Pricing
It is completely free and is available for both iOS and Android operating systems.
- It compares car insurance quotes from more than 45 different brand carriers.
- Customers also bundle with home and renters’ insurance for even more savings.
- Jerry automatically re-shops for the best rates for you every six months and will make you know if they can find a better deal.
- After you sign in and verify your phone number, Jerry will identify your current policy, analyze your coverage, and will let you know if there’s any cheaper dean than your current one.
- You might have to edit the coverage amounts and deductibles to meet your requirements before making a choice.
- It puts your insurance shopping on autopilot by automatically acquiring up to 45 insurance quotes and providing you three options to select from, prior the renewal.
Users are very much satisfied with Jerry as it has a rating of 4.5 on Apple App Store and 4.3 on Google Play Store. Nevertheless, it is essential to point out that it is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, and there are few complaints on the website. So, we hope the above article on Jerry app review has helped you to know everything about Jerry app.
Is the Jerry app legit?
Yes, Jerry is legit and safe to use as it uses bank-level security measures to store your encrypted data.
What is the Jerry app?
Jerry is a personal insurance app that offers the easiest and fastest way to compare and buy car insurance.
How do I cancel my Jerry insurance?
You can contact their customer service at 1 (888) 260-7736, and tell them your policy number and details of your car insurance policy.
How does Jerry app make money?
Jerry makes money by earning commissions from the insurance companies they work with.
Does Jerry do home insurance?
Yes, Jerry compares car insurance and home insurance rates in real-time by using AI technology.