We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post. visit here for more details.
Keep Walking App Review: In this generation, you are given money when you try new products from various brands, where you agree to promote products personally through social media platforms or blogging and there are many ways to earn money on the internet.
Likewise, have you ever heard about an app offering money for walking and exercising? Where, the more you exercise, the more money you will earn? If not, then today in this article, we are going to talk about Keep Walking Happy Step, an app that promises to offer all the aforementioned services, and give you a detailed Keep Walking app review.
Keep Walking-Happy Step app is a free app exclusively available on the App Store without any in-app purchases allowing you to accurately record with integrated health kit functionality and offering excellent counter services.
In simple words, with this app you can record your daily exercise data like distance run or walk, calories burned and time spent working out with the goal progress slide available on the same screen.
But, the main reason why this app is currently infamous is because it claims to offer you money when you run or jog. It states that you’ll be earning points as you use the app and increase your score to reach your goals and once the points transfer value reaches $300, you’ll be able to transfer the money to your bank account.
How does it work?
Working of the Keep Walking-Happy Step app is super easy and by following the steps mentioned below, you’ll have no problem in using the app:
- Switch on the Keep Walking-Happy Step app and change the default settings in your account.
- Set the exercise settings and add your personal details like your name, gender, height, and weight.
- Submit the personal data and start exercising with the goal set by the app.
- Based on your exercise level, the app will record movements and other info like calories burned, time spent exercising, etc, and show you a report whenever you want – weekly or monthly to understand your progress.
- Meanwhile, on the same screen, you will see the points space at the top where the number of points you have gathered will be shown.
- When the value of those points after the transfer sums up to $300, you can transfer the money to your bank account.
Key Features: Keep Walking App Review
- Report and Insights
The app offers reports and detailed insights for both weekly and monthly progress together where you will be shown the number of steps you took while running or jogging, the distance you covered, the number of calories you burned, and how long all this took you to complete.
- Vibrant Sports Music
The app lets you listen to suitable music while you are exercising. You can change the setting from walking to jogging and vice versa whenever you want in the middle of exercising and the sound will play likewise.
- Goals to stay inspired
The goals slide presented at the bottom of your regular steps and other records page will help you stay inspired and motivated to exercise more and complete more goals and earn more points.
Is it Legit?
The app claims to offer you money but based on the user reviews; it seems the Keep Walking Happy Step is not legitimate and lying about helping you earn by walking or jogging.
The Keep Walking app promised to let you transfer money when it reaches the goal of $300 but for many, the app stopped working or recording points just when they were about to hit $300 and for others; it didn’t even give them the option to transfer money after completing the goal.
Pros and Cons
- You can check your previous week’s or month’s progress whenever you want.
- The app has an easy user interface making it easier for new people in this field to use the app comfortably.
- It does not include any in-app purchases – meaning you can use all its services 100% free of charge.
- Has received the majority of negative reviews and low ratings on most of the platforms including the App Store.
- You will not be allowed to transfer the money until it reaches $300.
- It does not offer a 100% safety guarantee for your personal and account information.
- Contains plenty of ads.
Final Words: Keep Walking App Review
In conclusion, although the Keep Walking app seems to offer a good set of services for free of charge, it is still not a true app since it does not actually pay you and if you were thinking about using the app to earn money, then the app will surely disappoint you like it did to other users.
Meanwhile, if you only want to make use of its record, insight and other features, other than money then the app is good for you and can help you lose weight.
FatSecret vs MyFitnessPal: Which Is Better?  MyFitnessPal vs Fitbit: Complete Comaprison 
Frequently asked Questions
Is keep walking-happy step app real or fake?
According to thousands of users who have downloaded and used the app, the Keep Walking-happy step app is not real as according to the reviews, it does not pay you even after reaching the $300 goal.
Is keep walking-happy step app Legit?
No, the Keep Walking-Happy Step app is not legit because it does not pay as said by its users.
Does keep walking-happy step app really pay?
No, based on the reviews and ratings by other users, the keep walking-happy step app does not pay.