If you don’t have an Apple TV and wondering whether you can watch Pachinko without Apple TV, well, here’s a complete guide on how to watch Pachinko without Apple TV.
Note: This article only gives an explanation to watch Pachinko without an “Apple TV device” (Not an Apple TV+ subscription). So, if you want to watch Pachinko for free, you can use Apple TV+’s 7 days free trial.
How to Watch Pachinko Without Apple TV?
Pachinko is an American drama TV series that is based on a novel of the same name. This series follows the story of a Korean immigrant family who leaves their homeland in an invincible pursuit to thrive and survive.
Here is the list of dates on which each episode will be released:
- Episode 1: March 25, 2022
- Episode 2: March 25, 2022
- Episode 3: March 25, 2022
- Episode 4: April 1, 2022
- Episode 5: April 8, 2022
- Episode 6: April 15, 2022
- Episode 7: April 22, 2022
- Episode 8: April 29, 2022
Since Pachinko is an Apple TV+ exclusive show, so you can watch the Pachinko TV series without an Apple TV box. However, you cannot watch it without the Apple TV Plus subscription.
Here is a way to how to watch Pachinko without Apple TV
Use Apple TV App on Any Device
- Use the Apple TV app on any device, including smart TVs, iPhone, iPad, MacOS, and more.
- You can access Apple TV+’s content (Pachinko) if you have a paid subscription.
- Subscribe to various other premium channel services the same way Roku channel and Amazon channel services do.
- You can either select library to view your previous content or go for the search button to search for your favorite Apple TV originals that you’d like to watch.
Is pachinko free on Apple TV?
The answer is NO!
Pachinko is an Apple TV’s original series, so it requires a membership fee, that is, $4.99 a month. Nonetheless, if you are a new user, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial.
This can let you decide whether the Apple TV+ subscription is worth it or not. Besides the Apple TV+’s free trial, you’ll also get a one-year free subscription if you purchase a new Apple device, including a phone, tablet, or laptop.
Plans & Pricing
Apple TV+ entirely depends on the type of offer you select. Here is the complete information about Apple TV’s plans and pricing:
Apple TV+ Free – When you buy a new Apple device, you’ll get a one-year free subscription to Apple TV+, which you’ve to redeem the offer within 90 days.
Here’s how you can redeem your free year of Apple TV+:
- Turn on your new Apple device and sign in using your Apple ID.
- Open the Apple TV app and make sure your device is using the latest version of the software.
- Once you launch the app, the offer should be presented. If not, then you can go to the Apple TV+ tab where you can see the offer.
Apple TV+ Monthly – Its monthly subscription costs $4.99 per month after a 7-day free trial.
Apple One – Apple One is the ultimate collection of Apple services for one low monthly price. It also offers a one-month free trial. Here is the list of services through Apple One:
|It costs $14.95 per month||It costs $19.95 per month||It costs $29.95 per month|
|iCloud (50 GB)||iCloud (200 GB)||iCloud (2 TB)|
I hope the above article on how to watch Pachinko without Apple TV has helped you watch this drama television series easily.
Where can I watch Pachinko?
Since Pachinko is an Apple TV+ exclusive show, you can only watch it on Apple TV+.
Is Pachinko free on Apple TV?
No. Pachinko is an Apple TV’s original series, so it requires a membership fee, that is, $4.99 a month.
Can you watch Pachinko in English?
You can watch Pachinko in English, Korean, as well as Japanese with a lot of subtitles.
How to Watch Apple TV Shows Without Apple TV [Guide] How to Watch CODA without Apple TV: Possible? How To Watch Prehistoric Planet Without Apple TV+?