Want to know how to watch Apple TV shows without Apple TV? You’ve come to the right place! In this article, I’ll show you an easy and effective way to help you know about watching Apple TV shows without Apple TV.
Apple TV is a software developed by Apple to watch movies and Television shows which is delivered by Apple to consumer electronic devices. It can stream content from the iTunes Store. Not only that, it can also index and access content from linked apps of other video on demand services on iPads, iPhones, and iPod Touches.
How to Watch Apple TV Shows Without Apple TV ?
Apple TV+ is an on-demand video streaming service that is designed by Apple. It is compatible with macOS, Android, Windows and Chrome OS. Apple TV+ content can be accessible via Apple TV’s app or through Apple’s website which has made it major competing streaming devices.
First of first, I would like to mention that you don’t really need an Apple TV to watch Apple TV shows or movies. Check out the steps mentioned below on how to watch Apple TV shows without Apple TV.
Use Apple TV App In Any Device
Use the Apple TV+ on the Apple TV app, that will be already available on Apple TV, iPad and Mac or simply watch on your smart TV, gaming console or streaming devices.
- The Apple TV application can be downloaded or installed on any smart TVs or any other compatible device like Amazon Fire Stick and Roku. So, you don’t actually require Apple TV.
- Apple TV+ subscribers can be able to stream Apple TV original shows and movies.
- Now, you can subscribe to premium channel services through the Apple TV in the same you do with Roku and Amazon channel services.
- If you are not able to make a decision on which channel you want to subscribe, you can click the Preview option to view the first episode of any show.
- Go to the search bar to search for any particular TV shows or just select the “Library” option to see the content you’ve previously watched.
Now, scroll from the top to end for all the accessible TV shows and choose the show you’d like to watch. You can be able to rent or buy your favorite TV shows just like the way you have always done for iTunes store.
7-Day Free Trial
Every new user has the ability to sign up for a 7-day free trial of Apple TV+, which is pretty long enough to decide whether it is worth or not. Not only a 7-day free trial, you can also get a one-year free subscription of Apple TV+ by buying a new Apple device such as tablet, phone or laptop. Read on further to know more about Apple TV’s plans & pricing.
Plans & Pricing
Apple TV+ really depends on the type of offer you select. Below is the pricing list:
Apple TV+ Free – When you buy a new Apple device, you’ll get a one-year free subscription to Apple TV+, which you’ve to redeem the offer within 90 days.
Here’s how you can redeem your free year of Apple TV+;
- Turn on your new Apple device and sign in using your Apple ID.
- Open the Apple TV app and make sure your device is using the latest version of the software.
- As soon as you launch the app, the offer should be presented. If not, then you can go to Apple TV+ tab where you can see the offer.
Apple TV+ Monthly – Its monthly subscription costs $4.99 per month after a 7-day free trial.
Apple One – Apple One is the ultimate collection of Apple services for one low monthly price. It also offers a one-month free trial. Below is the list of services through Apple One:
|It costs $14.95 per month||It costs $19.95 per month||It costs $29.95 per month|
|iCloud (50 GB)||iCloud (200 GB)||iCloud (2 TB)|
Conclusion: so, as mentioned above, you don’t really require Apple Tv to watch Apple Tv shows. I hope the above article has helped you to provide the easiest way on how to watch Apple TV shows without Apple TV.
Can I watch Apple TV on my TV?
Yes, you can be able to watch Apple TV on any compatible smart TV, gaming consoles, or any other streaming devices like Roku or Amazon Fire TV.
Go to your device’s app store -> download Apple TV app. Now, open the app and select start watching.
Can you watch Apple TV on browser?
Yes, Apple offers web access to Apple TV+ content for subscribers at tv.apple.com. So, you can be able to watch Apple TV shows on your iOS, Android and Mac devices by without really using the Apple TV app.
How do I stream my iPhone to my TV using Apple TV?
Connect your iPad, iPhone or iPod to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV -> open control center -> select Screen Mirroring.
Do you need an Apple TV for Apple TV?
No, you don’t really need an Apple TV to watch Apple TV shows or movies.
What is the point of an Apple TV?
Basically, Apple TV is a small box which connects to your TV through HDMI port. It provides you access to watch streaming services from the internet directly on your TV. Also, it allows you to Mirror the screen from your device.