Paper.io is a popular game that has received a powerful response from players. It is a game that helps you develop certain skills and master them while having fun.
Mastering skills and winning frequently sounds good but playing the same game with the same gameplay, same visuals, etc for days sounds boring.
Paper.io is an online game series. The main and first game in the series asks players to capture the new territories in their vision and become the king of the map. The more space the player wins, the higher ranking and scores he'll get.
The game is available on the Google Play Store, poki.com, App Store, crazygames.com, and app.sensortower.com. It is compatible with web browsers, iOS, and Android devices.
Although Paper.io is a good game, playing one game for days can make the player bored even if he or she is making progress and winning frequently.
To help you get your mind on other games like Paper.io, which are multiplayer and allow you to play against other real humans, we have mentioned a list of the best Paper.io alternatives in the article below.
Hexanaut.io is a popular snake game like Paper.io where the player has to capture all the hexagons in closing territories. The main goal of the game is to become the king of the map by capturing everyone’s territory and staying alive till the end.
Players can use and receive extra powers by confiscating totems. You can either wait for time out if you are scared to go on the battlefield or rather be brave and kill all your enemies.
It is available on crazygames.com and coolmathgames.com where it has received a good response.
One of the tips to win in the game is that you have to be careful enough to not cut your own line while saving it from other players.
- It is a multiplayer game.
- It is a 3D game. This means that if you are playing it on a 3D-compatible screen and with glasses on, you can play the game in 3D vision.
- The more people's territory you own, the faster your speed will be.
- The game will be challenging enough when you eat other people's territory and increase in size. It is a game that will help you learn different skills like managing everything quickly.
Platforms: Web Browser
Slither.io is a popular internet-based video game published by Lowtech Studios. It is your common smash hit game where you'll be meeting with millions of players from across the world.
The main goal of the game is to survive throughout the game and not lose till the end. Whoever holds their lives till the last and for the longest in a day will be the winner.
You'll get to play against other people who are online at the same time without knowing their identity. And you have to make sure your head does not touch other players or you'll explode and the game will be over for you.
It is available for download from the Google Play Store, App Store, and crazygames.com where it has received a good and satisfactory response from the players.
Action game and massively multiplayer online game are the only main genres of this game.
- It is a massively multiplayer game. You'll not play against only 100 or 200 but millions of players from across the world.
- You'll know how many spawns you have collected by the colors of your body. You will have a specific color for yourself at the start and when you conquer other players, a different colored palette will be added to your body.
Platforms: Web browser, iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Android.
Developer: Steve Howse
Agar.io is one of the popular and massively multiplayer internet-based video games published by Miniclip. The main goal of the players is to acquire and control circular cells from other players on the map to win.
In the game, players get to control a circular cell. To win, they have to last long while saving their own cell body and acquiring other people's cells to grow in size. The one to stay the longest and with the biggest body will be the winner of the game.
It is one of the best games like Paper.io because it allows you to eat other people and grow in size. Along with that, the speed of your actions will be increased automatically too. Action game and casual game are the only main genres of this game.
It is available for installation on the Google play store, App Store, kizi.com, and gameforge.com and has received excellent ratings only on the App Store. It is free to install from all platforms but contains ads and in-app purchases.
- If you are going to install it from the Google play store, you can also view the trailer before.
- All the players get to customize and draw their own characters with different colors, brushes, and backgrounds.
- The game can be installed and played by every age group, everyone.
- You'll get to play the game against thousands and thousands of other online players from across the world without revealing and knowing identities.
Platforms: Classic macOS, iPadOS, Linux, Microsoft Windows, web browser, iOS, and Android.
Developer: Matheus Valadares
Hole.io is a popular arcade physics puzzle video game that includes battle royale in mechanics created by French studio Voodoo. ANd Voodoo published the game.
The main goal of the game is to control a hole and with the help of it, eat everything you see in the vision. The one to last longest and have eaten the most will be the winner.
In the game, players will be challenging thousands of players in a fierce battle. And they will be given a black hole to control with a colored border that will move around maps of farms, Vikings, or cities. All the players have to do is control the hole and eat everything they can.
The game is available for installation on kevin.games, now.gg, crazygames.com, poki.com, Google play store, and App Store. On all the aforementioned platforms, the game has done an outstanding job and has received excellent feedback from the players.
It is one of the best Paper.io alternatives. Arcade game is the only main genre of this game.
- It is a single-player video game but you will be playing against other members online at the same time.
- It is free to install and use but contains ads and in-app purchases.
- Teens and everyone above that age can download it.
Platforms: iOS and Android
Splix.io is a popular game published by Jesper The End. The main goal of the game is to conquer other lands and become the biggest among all the players.
Similarly to Paper.io, this game will give you control over a snake and you have to crawl across the world to capture every block you see in the vision.
The point is, you'll not be playing this game again. You will be playing it against other snakes in the ultimate game of domination. And to win over them, you have to collect as many blocks as possible and not leave a single one for others.
The game is available on the Google play store, App Store and pokey.com. It has received better responses on poki.com compared to both the App Stores.
- The game can be installed by everyone, and every age group.
- It is free to install and play but contains ads.
- On the screen, you can see a box containing all the important information about the game like how many you have killed, how many blocks you have captured, and what is your score and rank among all the players.
- On the top right side corner of the screen, you will see a green box that will contain the list of the top 10 players in the game along with their scores. This will help you know how many more blocks you have to capture to reach the higher ranks.
Platforms: Web browser, iOS, Android, and Microsoft Windows.
Developer: Jesper The End
Snowball.io is a fun-filled multiplayer arena io game published by Geisha Tokyo Entertainment. The main motive of the player in the game is to accumulate snow while defeating others.
The game involves players accumulating snow while taking down others. While they are doing so, they have to make sure to avoid the disappearing ice platforms to fall down and lose. The last player who stands at the end line will win the match.
The game is available on the Google play store, gameforge.com, crazygames.com, App Store, and iogames.onl. Among these, leaving the gameforge.com platform, it has received good and excellent feedback from users on all the other platforms.
- If you are going to install it from the Google Play Store, you can also view the trailer before.
- The game can be downloaded by everyone, by every age group.
- It is free to download from all platforms but contains ads and in-app purchases.
Platforms: Web browser, Android, and iOS.
Developer: Geisha Tokyo Inc
Paper.io has been accused of not being a multiplayer game multiple times. The claims were that it does not make you play against other real humans but against bots from its own side.
However, all the above-mentioned games are multiplayer games that allow you to play for yourself but against other humans.
We hope by reading our list of best games like Paper.io, you now have a good number of games to look forward to after being bored playing Paper.io till now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which are the best io games like Paper.io?
Slither.io, Hexanaut.io, Splix.io, Agar.io, and Hole.io are the best games like Paper.io. Although you can find several other games in the market, the above-mentioned games are all multiplayer ones that allow you to play against multiple players from across the world.
Is there a Paper.io 2?
Yes, in the Paper.io series, three games are included. The list contains Paper.io 3D, Paper.io, and Paper.io 2. The sequel game is like the first game but has some different and enhanced features. The game can be installed for free from the Google play store.