We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Sites like Stockx – Are you looking for the best site to sell or buy reused clothes or footwear? It’s never been easier to buy new or used products. Nonetheless, the internet reformed and has changed consumer deeds by providing consumers an easy and simple way to browse and purchase products. In this article, I’ll how you 8 best Stockx alternatives.
Stockx is a website that offers a live market for buyers and sellers of specific consumer goods associated to urban accessories, sportswear lines, and its strength in selling high-end sneakers. It inspects the items you wish to buy or sell and makes all commercially rational efforts to authorize the product’s legitimacy.
List of Sites like Stockx/ StockX Alternatives
Even though Stockx is one of the best sites, it has few disadvantages like higher costs than in the retail market and slight delay in meeting the stipulated deadlines.
A large number of portals, apps, sites and stores have been developed by several members of the sneaker community to change the practice of selling and buying sneakers on the secondary market more legit and safer. Check out the below article for more information on 8 best sites like Stockx.
Grailed is one of the best sites like Stockx that lets you easily buy and sell second-hand and high-end men’s and urban clothing to other fashion enthusiasts. Their curated feed assists you browse the latest in streetwear and men’s fashion. It can be the best choice if you are thinking to sell or buy exclusive urban-style pieces.
It is one of the most popular brands for buying and selling sneakers. Each transaction performed through Grailed allows a full refund if something goes wrong. Its unique online store of designer men’s clothing offers several brands, including Raf Simons, Jordan Brand, Balenciaga, Supreme, Rick Owens, Yeezy, Saint, Gucci and many more.
- Filtered lists to assist you shop the latest and updated trends.
- It’s the finest option to build your wardrobe with high-quality stylish pieces.
- Every transaction made through Grailed with PayPal is eligible for a full repayment if something ever goes wrong.
- You can be able to shop by category, including Outwear, Footwear, Tops, Tailoring, Bottoms, Accessories and much more.
Grailed for Sellers
To sell on Grailed, all you need to do is to create an account and tap Sell on the bottom side of the app or the top right side of the site.
Then, use a good camera, good lighting, a simple background, and show multiple angles, and details, and then upload at least three photos because good photos will help you sell quickly.
Then, choose a category, add a cost description, and fill in the information about the item you want to sell. Although Grailed is free for buyers, sellers are supposed to pay a commission fee of 9%.
In addition to the commission fee, there is also a standard processing fee based on the funding source you have selected. For Grailed Payments, the processing fee is 3% and for PayPal payments, the standard rate is 3.49% plus $0.49. This rate can differ depending on the location of the buyer’s PayPal billing address.
GOAT is another site like Stockx which is a greatest platform for the past, present and future products. You can find GOAT among the leading platforms for legitimate clothing, shoes and accessories.
It lets you sell sneakers within minutes by just clicking photos and setting a price. One of the prominent features of GOAT is that it offers information to assist you to set a price and also provides features that show that buyers are willing to pay. Furthermore, it needs all the sneakers to come to the app for authentication by observing its specialties before delivering to you.
- Show pre-owned and new sneakers, accessories and apparel from across the world.
- Explore the greatest styles from the world’s popular retailers, boutiques and selected seller with purchaser protection guaranteed on every buying.
- Find unique drops, vintage finds, new releases, and archive styles of over 2 million brands, including Nike, Yeezy, Supreme, Air Jordan, Off-White, Adidas and much more.
- Track upcoming releases, get notifications and save your most-wanted styles.
- It uses an auction-like set up and aids as a trader in transactions.
GOAT for Sellers
You can request to become a seller on GOAT by simply tapping on the ‘Sell’ tab on the app and filling out the required information. Then wait till you get approved because they only allow a certain group of sellers to ensure the authenticity and quality of the items.
Once you are approved, tap the sell tab to list your items. Then, select a category, enter the condition, price, and take photos. You’ll have to make sure that your photos are clear because your photo might get rejected.
For the US sellers, the seller fee is $5. This fee depends on your location and the address that is linked with your account. And when an item is purchased, a commission fee of 9.5% is charged.
This commission can increase to 15% and a maximum of 25% based on the number of verification issues and seller cancellations.
Flight Club vs GOAT: Which Is Right For You? 6 GOAT Alternatives for Buying & Selling!  GOAT vs StockX: Complete Comparison 
eBay is an American multination e-commerce company which facilitates business-to-consumer and consumer-to-consumer sales. The company regulates an online auction and shopping website in which businesses and people can buy and sell a wide range of good and services across the world. It is one of the best sites like Stockx.
eBay is available in several countries; you can be able to search your desired products in your local area by entering the zip code. It is mainly popular among merchants to use it as a sales channel. It offers a wide variety of products, including clothes, collectibles, electronics, cars, and many more. Also, it is completely free to use for buyers. For sellers, it charges a fee for listing products after a limited number of free listings.
- Shop the latest arrivals and pre-loved pieces from top brands.
- It lets you discover various discount offers on all the best-selling brands in several categories, including clothing, beauty, electronics and much more.
- Find clothing from the brands like Joules, River Island, Superdry and much more with up to 70% off.
- The website is completely free to use for buyer, nevertheless sellers are charged with a fee.
eBay for Sellers
On eBay, create an account, choose a Business or Personal account, fill out the registration form and click ‘Create’ account. And then take photograph, describe it, and add a price.
When your item sells, eBay keeps a portion of the sale. This final value fee for most categories is 12.9% of the sale price or lower, plus $0.30 per order.
For most sellers, it is free to list on eBay. If you list more than 250 items per month, you’ll start paying a $0.35 insertion fee per listing.
Nice Kicks is one of the popular platforms for sneaker enthusiasts with the most up-to-date information and news on sneakers. This business presents you a wide range of brands and quality of pieces, including Adidas, Diadora, Converse, New Balance, Nike, Puma, Ascis, Saucony and much more.
It uses secure technology to offer you the safest and most reliable and secure shopping experience. You can be able to check the status of your order by simply signing in to your Nice Kicks account under the “Sign in” tab in the top right corner of your screen.
- It was initially started to be as a reference point for information for all sneakerheads across the world.
- You can be able to get some limited editions of some products.
- It has textile pieces for you and accessories such as Hershel bags, new era hats and suitcases.
Sneaker Links is another best site like Stockx that puts everything at one place. As soon as you log on to the site, you’ll get to see that the upcoming releases lined up for you along with a section showing past releases. If you are looking for anything specific, you can just simply type it into the search bar.
All you have to do is to log onto the site and you’ll instantly see the latest releases as well as past releases. It offers users purchase links and raffles.
- You can be able to browse through the site for different categories, including women, men, Yeezy, Adidas, Jordan, Nike and more.
- Its prominent retailers include Nike US, SSENSE, Caliroots, New Balance, Footshop, Adidas and much more.
- It gives its users with purchase links, raffles and retailer lists for the latest sneaker releases.
Vinted free-to-use mobile app which allows you to discover innovative private shopping and selling experiences. It lets you to save your next big dream and improve your budget selling. It is an easy-to-use application which has lots of world’s best brands such as Classy Brandy Melville, Nike, Ralph Lauren and much more.
The most amazing feature of Vinted is that it lets users find nearby vendors by using the location filter to locate the best deals in your neighborhood. It is a safe, secure and easy site to sell and purchase stuff that you’ve desired.
- It provides several new functionalities and features to improve your shopping experience.
- It lets its customers to find nearby sellers by using location filters to find the best deals in your area or locality.
- It features receive buyer protection, browsing video listing, learn new about style, join the community and regular updates with the latest things.
- There products are categorized into several categories where you can discover variety of styles.
Vinted for Sellers
To get started with Vinted, create a profile by adding your profile picture and verifying your account to show you’re a real person.
Then check what you can sell on Vinted. Upload good photos and if the item is from a well-known brand, you may have to add at least 5 pictures of it to show it is legit.
Write a description of the product and choose the correct size. Remember that there is no listing fee and uploading more items can help you sell faster.
Once your sale is successful, your payments will become available in your Vinted balance. However, payouts may take up to five working days to appear in your bank account.
Stadium Goods is the world’s leading platform that specializes in high-end streetwear and sneakers marketplace, including limited and rare edition shoes which are not available at usual stores or retailers.
Unlike peer-to-peer marketplaces, Stadium Goods functions as a consignment model. This means the company approves products from resellers before taking orders from users. You can choose from over200,000+ products, featuring the best from Adidas, Jordan, Nike, Yeezy, Supreme and more. All these products are well hand-inspected by their expert staff and are guaranteed authentic and reliable.
- The store sells streetwear and sneakers, including limited and rare edition sneakers.
- Offers a wide array of sneakers varying in cost due to size and demand.
- Its catalog is quite similar to many other competitors, and like many others only deals in brand new merchandise.
Stadium Goods for Sellers
To start with Stadium Goods, create an account to start selling, and submit a ticket with the products that you want to sell. Once you are approved, you can drop off or ship your items to Stadium Goods for authentication.
Your items are then made available on the website or in retail stores. Once your item sells and ships, you’ll be paid through your stored payment method.
You’ll receive 80% of the list price and Stadium Goods receives 20% commission. For instance, if you agree to see your sneakers for $200, once it sells, you’ll receive a payment of $160.
For Hyperwallet’s payment processing fee is 1% of your proceeds that will be deducted from the total payout value.
KicksCrew offers the best brands and always stocks new arrivals. If you want to get the newest releases, KicksCrew can be the best option. You can be able to order from anywhere around the world as they have global and worldwide coverage.
All products are guaranteed reliable and undergo difficult quality control across all features, including color, stitching, sizing, box, material, tag, and manufacturing quality before they are shipped to the customers. Furthermore, it ships to over 180 countries, with major users in Canada, Australia, China and the United States.
- It offers several reliable Jordans products.
- A tracking number will be given to your email once the order is shipped.
- You can be able to track your order by visiting the courier’s online tracking system.
- If you are not happy with the product you’ve received, you can return it within 7 days of the delivery date.
ThredUp lets consumers buy and sell secondhand products online. It uses an algorithm which looks at the style, brands, season and current inventory to price items. It also has payout estimator features on its site for people who wish to value their items before sending them.
Unlike any other platform, ThredUp boats itself in its varied categories and prince ranges. To make the app more interesting, it offers several key features such as several awesome deals, free shipping, must-have styles, 14-day free returns and many more.
- It offers over 25 thousand brands.
- It provides several products such as shoes, Women’s and children’s clothes & accessories.
- Unwanted submissions are donated or recycled.
- You’ll have to order a closet clean out kit that comes with a large shipping bag and a prepaid label to sell on ThredUp.
- It can be the best option for inexpensive buyers or people wishing to make more supportable fashion choices.
thredUp for Sellers
With thredUp, you don’t have to list or photograph your items. You just need to fill a kit and send your stuff with USPS or FedEx, then they will provide the shipping label.
When you send your clothes, they will go through a 12-point inspection. If the items you’ve sent meet the quality standards, they get priced and then listed on thredUp for purchase.
Although thredUp is free to use, it charges a commission fee, which varies from 20 to 90% of the selling price. The sellers’ payout depends on the cost of the product. For instance, if a product costs $5 to %19, sellers get a payout of 5% to 15%.
Is StockX legit?
Yes, StockX is completely legit.
Does goat sell fakes?
No, GOAT does not sell fake goods. It not only gives a platform for buyers and sellers, but they also authenticate the products to prevent fakes.
What are sites like StockX?
There are several sites like StockX, including Grailed, Stadium Goods, GOAT, Flight Club, KickCrew, eBay, Nice Kicks and many more.
Final Words: I hope the above article has helped you to find the best sites like Stockx according to your needs and preferences.