10 Best Quizlet Alternatives to Check Out 
We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Are you searching for the best Quizlet alternatives? Want to know which platform offers best features? You’re at the right place! In this article, I’ll show you few Quizlet alternatives which will you help you to select the best choice.
Quizlet is a platform that lets you create and review flashcards for various subjects. It is an amazing app for people who are in school. Nonetheless, it might not be right for you. Fortunately, Quizlet is not the only option, there are several other competing options and alternatives.
10 Best Quizlet Alternatives
Here is the list of 10 best Quizlet alternatives which will help you to enhance your learning abilities.
Anki is an open-source and free flashcard program using spaced repetition, this is a technique from intellectual science for fast and long memorization. It is one of the best Quizlet alternatives, and the work “Anki” is a Japanese word for “memorization.”
- It is compatible with Android, iOS, macOS, FreeBSD, Windows and Linux.
- It is available in over 48 languages, including Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Greek, Korean, Portuguese, Thai, Hungarian, English, Russian and much more.
- Cards are presented using HTML, and include sounds, text, images, videos and LaTex equations.
- Cards and user statistics are stores in the open SQLite format.
- Synch with a free online server called AnkiWeb.
- Offers more than 750 add-ons that are often written by third-party developers.
StudyBlue is another Quizlet alternative which serves as an online studying platform for college and high school students. StudyBlue website lets users to upload class study materials, make electronic flashcards to study and share with other, and also practice quizzes.
- Students can store notes in the cloud and connect with other students studying the same subject.
- Create, modify, study and share your own flashcards for completely free.
- Content can be accessed seamlessly on a mobile phone app for iOS and Android devices or online.
- Includes electronic flashcards, quizzes, notes uploading and storage of digital study materials.
- Quiz yourself, set study reminders, and track your progress.
Brainscape is a mobile and web education service which lets students to study adaptive flashcards. It permits teachers, students and corporate trainers to upload or create electronic flashcards, and to search the flashcards created by other users across the world.
- Flashcards are stores in the cloud and can be shares with groups of other students.
- Uses spaced repetition which improves the rate of learning.
- Its services include various study models, electronic flashcards, teacher dashboard and collaborative editing tools.
- White paper proves the capability of the cognitive science, this includes how its feature use metacognition and active recall.
- Brainscapes’s Pro subscription offers you access to unlimited premium content and several advanced features.
SuperMemo is a software package and learning technique which is based on research into long-term memory, and is a practical application of the spaced repetition learning process which has been introduced for well-organized instruction by many psychologists.
- It is compatible with Windows mobile, Windows CE, Windows, Palm OS.
- Desktop version supports incremental reading and traditional creation of questions and answer flashcards.
- It also supports HTML, image and video-based question and answers.
- You can learn several languages like Spanish, Russian, French, German, Japanese and more.
Kahoot is one of the best Quizlet alternatives. It is a game-based learning platform, which is mostly used as educational technology in educational institutions and schools. Kahoot’s are user created multiple-choice quizzes which can be accessed through Kahoot app or web browser.
- It is available in Spanish, English, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, French and Italian.
- It can be used to review students learning for formative assessment, or as a break from old-style activities.
- It can be used through screen-sharing tools like Google Hangouts or Skype.
Memrise is another Quizlet alternative which uses spaced repetition of flashcards to improve the rate of learning. It offers user-generated content on a wide range of other subjects. It is available in various languages like English, Korean, Japanese, German, French, Dutch, Turkish and more.
- It has over 50 million language learners.
- Learn real-life language skills via a wide variety of easy-to-use games and over 30,000 speaker video clips.
- Language experts work side-by-side with their world-class team of developers to create the best language course.
- Courses and features vary depending on your language pair and device language.
With LearnWords, you can be able to create and sell online courses from your own website. It is one of the best Quizlet alternatives which allow you to monetize your skills, experiences and your audience.
- Engage learners with video interactions, interactive eBooks, certificates, SCORM, note-taking, self-assessment and much more.
- Amazing themes for your course players and flexibility for paid, drip-fed, free, private or curated course ways.
- Easily convert your videos into extraordinary experience with automatic quizzes, extracted transcripts and table of content.
- Create long-lasting relationships with a social-first training school.
- Offers hundreds of templates, and you can create high-converting landing pages.
Flash Cards Flashcards Maker
Flash Cards Flashcards Maker offers the easiest, sleekest and fastest flashcard maker. It is great for anyone who are studying for NCLEX, MACTs, PSAT or other major tests.
- Easier, cleaner, faster, simpler and better than the rest.
- You can share decks with students, friends or instructors through Airdrop and email.
- Swipe gesture supported, italicize, bold and underline text in your cards.
- Quickly add cards and decks in s flash, shuffle decks, copy/paste content.
Course Hero is one of the best Quizlet alternatives which functions as an online learning platform for students to access course-specific education resources contributes by a group of students and educators. It contains study guides, class-notes, essays, videos, practice problems, infographics, step-by-step explanations and more.
- User-generated questions paired with answers from tutors.
- Original materials created and uploaded by educators.
- Offers 24/7 access to online tutors which is charged per use though “credits.”
- Library of video lectures by university, instructor or subject.
- It also offers a free directory of digital courses which are available on the internet.
StudyStack is one of the best learning platforms which offers free flashcards for serious studying, you can create your own or use sets that are shared by other teachers or students.
- You can easily create various games which can keep students inspired and help in memorization.
- There are several premade flashcards by other teachers which are helpful for definition and terms memorization.
- Students can share flashcards and StudyStacks automatically create other games.
8 Useful Apps like Slader for Students 
The Bottom Line
To make memorization easier, people have come up with various techniques. Among them, the most useful system is flashcards, this helps you to increase your abilities in terms of study. So, I hope the above on the best Quizlet alternatives has helped you to pick up the best option that suits your requirements.
Try Alternatives: 6 Best Apps Like Socratic for Studnets  6 Top Quiz Sites like Sporcle To Play Quizes!