6 Best Apps Like Socratic for Students 
We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Apps like Socratic: Do you need help with your homework or assignments? With Socratic and its alternatives, doing homework has never been easier.
Socratic is an education tech business that provides a mobile application for students. It uses AI technology to help students with their homework by offering educational resources such as definitions, links, videos, Q&A, and much more.
You can take a photo of your questions, and the app will instantly identify your problem and provide you the answer. Although Socratic is an amazing learning app, it might not be right for you.
So, in this article, we’ll show you the 6 best apps like Socratic for chemistry, English, science, and many more that’ll help you with your homework.
Apps like Socratic: Best Alternatives!
Here is the list of the 6 best apps like Socratic that are reliable and authentic:
Chegg study offers physical and digital textbook solutions, online tutoring, and other student services.
Get into its huge library of millions of fully demonstrated, step-by-step solutions for numerous subjects, including Business, Engineering, Biology, Math, Physics, Chemistry, and many more.
You can get tailored support for each of your courses, from homework to exams.
Get a personalized dashboard that knows where you are in your courses and get suggestions on what to study next.
- Explore its best study tools and get 24/7 support for your homework or assignments.
- Learn your course inside-out by tapping into its huge library of several entirely explained, step-by-step textbook solutions.
- Get homework help for over 80 subjects and over hundreds of courses.
- Search for over 500 million flashcards from its library or create and study your own decks.
- Ability to post and get answers expert answers within 30 minutes.
- Limitless viewing of 25 million completely solved homework questions in its Q&A library.
- You can enter your study question and read the answers, which is already a part of Chegg Study’s database.
Photomath is one of the best apps like Socratic. It is a camera calculator application that lets you scan and solve math equations simply.
All you have to do is download the app from Apple App Store for iOS devices and Google Play Store for Android devices and open the camera to take a picture of your math problem.
Now, you can see that it’ll solve the question for you and provide a step-by-step solution.
It is available in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Persian, Portuguese, Swedish, Indonesian, Turkish, Polish, Russian, and many more.
- In-built camera calculator to take photos of your maths problem
- It gives you step-by-step instructions and shows solutions to any equation in graphical form.
- Recognizes handwriting.
- Simple and easy user interface.
- It covers various maths topics, such as basic maths, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus, and statistics.
- With every update, new types of problems are added regularly.
- Offers animated videos for better understanding and remembering the solution.
- A good performance level is guaranteed, and many users have admitted that the application has correctly solved the math problem for them.
Photomath vs Mathway: Comparison 
Microsoft Math Solver
Microsoft Math Solver is an entry-level educational application that solves science and math problems, including arithmetic, trigonometry, statistics, algebra, calculus, and many more.
You just have to use the camera to take a picture of your problem or write a problem on the screen.
Microsoft Maths immediately identifies the problem and assists you in solving it with step-by-step explanation, interactive graphs, and similar problems from the online video lectures and the web.
- It is available as a web platform and iOS, Android, Windows, Microsoft Office.
- It uses AI to identify and solve your problems.
- Offers additional learning resources, like video lectures and explanations.
- It is developed to help solve science, mathematics, and tech-related platforms and educate the user.
- Write or snap your maths problem and get a detailed step-by-step explanation and graphing calculator.
- It consists of an equation solver and a triangle solver, which gives a step-by-step solution to every problem.
- It supports several languages, including Spanish, German, Russian, English, and over 12 Indian languages.
Quizlet is another best Socratic alternative. It is a multinational American brand that creates and developed tools used for studying and learning. With its AI learning assistant, new expert explanations, and effective flashcards, you can get a suite of science study tools right at your hand.
Quizlet offers the simple and easiest way to study, practice, and master any kind of subject you want to learn. You can test yourself with practice problems and seven study methods which can assist you to feel more prepared.
- Its primary products consist of practice electronic assessments, digital flashcards, live quizzes, and matching games.
- Users can create sets of terms and definitions personalized for their own requirements.
- Make your own flashcard or pick up from millions produced by other users.
- With the Quizlet learning assistant, get customized study paths and track your progress.
- Get millions of step-by-step textbook solutions written by experts and checked twice for precision.
- Available in multiple languages, including English, Chinese, Portuguese, French, Japanese, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese, etc.
Quizlet vs Quizlet Plus: Complete Guide 10 Best Quizlet Alternatives to Check Out!
Brainly is an education technology that provides a platform where teachers, parents, and students assist others with homework questions. Post homework questions and get answers within minutes.
It is one of the best apps like Socratic for English and mathematics, social studies, and science.
It permits students to connect with their peers, professional educators’ and subject-matter experts to discuss their subjects and seek out solutions to their questions.
6 Best Apps Like Brainly for Students 
- Search for any homework question, ask experts and smart students about your problem, and get a solution within minutes.
- Parents can pair their accounts with their child’s accounts to get learning.
- Questions are categorized by subjects, school level, and respective of country.
- It has elements of gamification in the form of motivational points and ranks.
- Its database is moderated by staff or a community of volunteers, as well as a machine learning algorithm.
- Available in various languages, including English, Hindi, Filipino, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Polish, Portuguese, and more.
- It is available for both iOS and Android devices, as well as a web platform.
PhotoStudy is another app like Socratic, a real-time online platform that connects students who are stuck on a homework problem.
It offers different subjects, including Maths, Physics, Chemistry and many more.
With PhotoStudy, you just have to click a picture of your problem and connect to a study expert tutor in seconds for a tailored 10-minute chat session.
Its live study experts with assist you solve even the toughest kinds of problems, including complex equations or diagrams.
- Its proprietary routing technology can match a student with a PhotoStudy expert within seconds.
- Tutors are always online and available 24/7, so you can always get tailored help whenever you require it.
- It is available for both iOS and Android devices.
- It can be the best option for high school, home-schooled, community college, and university students.
8 Useful Apps like Slader for Students 
Final Words: With apps like Socratic, learning has become much easier. All the above-mentioned best Socratic alternatives allow you to learn, practice, and master any subject you want.
If you have more queries regarding apps like Socratic, feel free to ask in the comment section below.