We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post. visit here for more details.
Is Zillow not working for you? Not only did it stop working for many users or started glitching a lot, there are many other issues faced by the users using the Zillow platform. Is Zillow website down?
If you want to know the answers to all the questions in your head, then we are glad to inform you that the article mentioned below has all the answers to the above-mentioned questions and the exact solution for your ‘Zillow not working’ issue.
Why is Zillow Not Working?
Zillow is a professional real estate platform that helps you easily browse new homes, and helps with renting apartment problems and mortgages along with home values.
If the application stopped working while you were using it or it did not start after trying several times, it may be because the platform is facing more requests than it is designed to handle and crashed down or there were some technical problems from the main servers.
Is Zillow Down?
There can be many reasons which can cause Zillow to crash down suddenly. The best way to check if it crashed down is to visit the Downdetector platform and search for any reports of outages.
In case you find any outages, you can either wait for the problem to resolve from their side or in case you are in a hurry, you can try contacting the customer care support service.
Check Reddit, Twitter, Forums, etc
If you are not aware of the solution or even the cause of the issue, you can try visiting their discussion forums like Twitter, Reddit or any other social media platform where you can find any groups discussing this.
You have to search for any community discussing the ‘Zillow not working’ issue to at least find the cause behind it is not the solution.
How to Fix: Zillow App Not Working?
The another way to try resolving the problem is through the general troubleshooting solutions step-by-step as mentioned below,
Fix 1: Check Internet Connection
This may not sound like a legit problem but many times users try to switch on the apps without switching on the data connection first. Check if you have switched on the internet connection and if it is receiving enough network.
If it is not receiving enough network, you can try switching The data connection off and on again after a few seconds. If once did not work, try two more times. You can also try switching off and on the device or rebooting it to receive a stable network.
Fix 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the App
In case you have installed it for a long time and have been using it recently, it may start glitching for unknown reasons. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it back after a few seconds so that the application will work freshly, just like any newly installed app.
Fix 3: Clear App’s Cache
One of the many causes, why the application may feel pressured in your cell phone, can be an overload of cache. It is best to keep clearing your cache every once in a while. To clear the catch of Zillow app, follow the instructions mentioned below,
For iPhone Users:
- Switch on the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Search for the Zillow app among the list of apps and click on it.
- Select the Offload app option.
- Reinstall the Zillow app. It will start working just like any recently installed app.
For Android Users:
- Visit the settings app on your smartphone.
- Among the list of apps, search for the Zillow app.
- Tab on the Clear Cache option mentioned at bottom of the screen. All the cache will be cleared.
Fix 4: Visit the Web Version
If the application is not working or glitching a lot, you can try visiting its web version. You can visit Zillow’s official website, login into your account and complete your tasks until the application is back on the track.
Fix 5: Close & Reopen the App
One of the easiest ways to shoot away the glitching and slow speed issues of the app is to close the app and reopen it. If doing it once does not help, you can try doing it once more.
Fix 6: Logout & Login in your Account
Log out of your account and login back in within seconds. If once did not help, try logging out and navigating around the platform with the guest mode, without signing in.
If you are not facing any issues, there might be some problem with your account and the best thing to do is to contact customer care service.
Fix 7: Have Patience
Having patience can be nerve-wracking for many but it is one of the best choices you have if you do not know what the cause is or the solution to the problem.
Instead of doing something you are not sure about and might regret in future, it is best to have a bit of patience and wait for the solution to arrive.
Fix 8: Contact the Customer Care Service
In case none of the general troubleshooting solutions worked for you, the best step to take is to contact customer care support service. Zillow offers two ways of contacting and requesting them about the solution for the issue for technical reasons. They are as follows,
- Submit a Request – visit the Zillow head central website. On the right-hand side top corner, you will see the main menu icon. Tap on it and only one option will appear in the drop down menu named ‘submit a request’. Fill in the details required and follow the step-by-step easy procedure to submit your request about the problem.
- On the Zillow help Centre page, it will present to you the list of different sections like issues for professionals, info for lenders, mortgages, co-marketing, and home buyers where android and iOS mobile apps are included. Tap on the preferred section and it will give you a list of relevant FAQs. You can either select any question to get the answer or look for the articles.
Zillow Website Not Working
In case even the Zillow website is not working, there are some different and certain troubleshooting solutions you can follow step-by-step to resolve the issues.
Is Zillow Website down?
If the Zillow site is down and not working for you, the very first thing you should do is visit the Downdetector platform and see if there are any reported outages about the site. If there are none, you can try the general troubleshooting solutions.
Zillow Website Issues
Zillow website issues list generally includes all the issues on the platform caused by the main servers of the platform. These website issues generally take a while to be solved from the main server and can take time according to how big the problem is.
If there is nothing you can do in this situation as instructed by the platform, all you can do is wait till the platform is back on track.
Other Website Fixes
Other website fixes list include the general website issues and the solutions. The list of solutions is as follows,
Check your Internet Connection
Make sure you have switched on your iWifi or data connection before visiting the website. If the website is not loading, check if the internet connection is receiving enough network traffic.
In case it does not come then try after a while when the network is back or switch the network off and on again after a few seconds and try again.
Clear Browser Cache & Cookies
Clearing the browser cache and cookies can help a lot. Platforms working on your browser will work smoothly and without any glitches. To clear the browser cache and cookies, follow the instructions mentioned below,
- Switch on the chrome and tap on the three doors available in the top right corner.
- Select the More Tools option and click on Clear Browsing Data.
- It is best to select the all time option in the time range for clearing cache and cookies of all time.
- Tick on the boxes next to cached images and files and cookies along with other side data to clear everything.
For Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft’s edge and tap on the Main Menu option available at the top right corner.
- Travel to Settings and select the Privacy and Services option.
- Choose the Clear Browsing Data option from the available options.
- Select the Cookies and Other Site dData along with the Cached Images and Files option to clear everything.
- Travel to the Settings and select the Safari option.
- Select the Clear History and Website Data Option.
- Go back to Settings and select the Safari option.
- Select Advanced Website Data and tap on the Remove All Website Data option.
When none of these solutions helped, your only rescue is to wait for a while. If there are temporary service outages, the service will be back on track soon.
Contact Customer Care
With the help of the two contacting options given by Zillow, try submitting your request or have a look at the question and answer page to receive the relevant solution to your problem.
Zillow Lot Lines Not Working?
If Zillow lot lines or not working for you, we suggest you try solving the issue with the solutions mentioned below,
Get the Old Version
Many people are facing problems since the last update of the Zillow app. If you are in the same phase then it is best to get the old app back, at least for sometime. How to do it? Answer is below,
- You need to have the old Zillow app on some other device.
- Upload the Zillow app to iCloud and back up your current device. The old version of Zillow will be uploaded.
- Before this, make sure you delete the current Zillow app or the old version will not work.
Update your App
There are many times when the users face several glitches and bugs using the apps, when among the many reasons that cause this is the update.
To update your app, visit the Google play store or App Store, search for the Zillow app and tap on the update option available on the green space. The application will be updated and do not use the app while it is updating or it can stop working again.
If the issue is from the app’s side, Zillow will make sure to announce it officially to all its users or it will at least disclose the solution for the issue.
In case if it only reports about the outage of the platform then all you can do is have patience till it’s resolved. If you are in a hurry, you can try contacting the customer care support.
We hope that reading our article has given you all the required questions to your answers and queries along with the exact solution for your ‘Zillow app not working’ problem.
Frequently asked Questions
Why is Zillow app not loading?
If your Zillow app is not loading, that may be because the platform is receiving a huge amount of traffic. In that case, you can try using the general troubleshooting solutions like looking for updates, uninstalling and reinstalling the app again, rebooting the device, clearing the cash or contacting the customer care service staff.