Stores like Z Gallerie: Are you ready to make your home the castle of your dreams? Well, ready or not, we’re here to give you the best shops for wooden accents and ‘one-of-a-kind’ furniture pieces. So let’s get hunting!
About Z Gallerie
Z Gallerie began as a poster shop in California in 1979 and has since transformed into a gallery of contemporary glitz. The company has developed a sense of aesthetics that allowed them to diversify into the home furnishings market. Today, Z Gallerie is still committed to providing you with unmatched style backed by a love of the artistic home.
“It starts with art”
At the center of Z Gallerie is a group of outstanding artists, whose imagination is evident on each canvas.
Decorate your space with unique home accents. Any room gains balance, nuance, and character from the reasonably priced trinkets, wall decor, lighting, and novelty items from Z Gallerie.
You can rely on the discriminating Z Gallerie style to create a polished aesthetic for everything from novelty items to works of art and everything in between.
So if you’re swooning over the collection that Z Gallerie has to offer, these alternative stores like Z Gallerie will make you want to lock down your pick!
Pier 1 inspires the home designer in us all. The brand aims to make your home a place that is always welcoming while also evolving.
A place you can’t wait to visit again. If you have a talent for selecting the ideal furniture, lighting, tableware, and decor for your home that is inspiring, enjoyable, colorful, creative, and unmistakably out of the ordinary, that’s exactly what you’ll discover at Pier 1.
With more than 55 years of experience, Pier 1 is committed to providing customers with unique home furnishings and décor at a reasonable price.
Their product line is an assortment that is constantly changing based on the lifestyles of ever-changing customers and current home trends.
Pier 1 is a company that practices ethical business practices while maintaining both personal and professional integrity.
- 24-hour Labor Day Clearance with savings up to 85% and free shipping.
- #Pier1Love: To see the creative ways the Pier 1 community makes its products part of their lives.
- Shop by Set feature, so you buy more and save big!
- Shop by aesthetics like Modern Farmhouse, Mid-Century Modern, Traditional, Bohemian, Glam, and Coastal.
- Pier 1 Blog so you’re never lost exploring the different ways you can style your room.
Furniture, Decor & Lighting, Dining & Entertaining, Rugs & Curtains, Candles & fragrances, Outdoor, and Halloween.
From here to everywhere else in the world, we all believe in excellent design. And if you’re looking for great collections at greater prices, this furniture store like Z Gallerie is sure to make you browse and buy!
Online retailer West Elm sells contemporary furniture and home goods with eye-catching patterns and hues. It provides a variety of products, including linen, upholstery, office furniture, home furnishings, kitchenware, and more.
- Good for people and the environment: According to the brand, at least one of its sustainability initiatives is active in 60% of all of its products.
- They employ skilled artisans in Brooklyn who create exclusive collections by hand.
- local support of local economies and aspiring designers and artists, especially in underrepresented areas, by promoting the maker movement.
- Free design services are available to help you turn your ideal home into a stunning reality.
Outdoor & Garden, Bedding & Bath, Decor & Pillows, Lighting, Rugs, Mirrors, and Art.
When it comes to buying woodwork for your space, Pottery Barn is the industry standard because of its sleek, monochromatic, and minimalist designs. Pottery Barn never disappoints, whether you want to upgrade your dining area or add accents to your living room.
The entire collection screams autumn and spooky holidays. So take this as a cue to shop for furniture with Pottery Barn as fall approaches.
- GoodbyDesign: They are aware of their global impact and assert that their production of organic cotton has saved 24 billion liters of water.
- #MyPotteryBarn: You have the opportunity to be featured in their Instagram shop as well!
- You’ll never run out of inspiration with the Lookbook and Room Inspiration sections.
Furniture, Outdoors & Gardens, Bedding & Bath, Lighting, Rugs, Windows, Pillow & Decor, Art & Mirrors, Tabletop & Bar, and Storage.
CB2 is here so that you can be your most creative self, not just to show you the things they make. You can use wallpaper to create a focal point, play with color and pattern, add clever storage to your entryway, or furnish any space, no matter how big or small, with more functionality than you ever imagined.
And we all believe that design should be reasonably priced so that you can afford to bring it home and appreciate it up close, rather than be admired from a distance. And since experimentation and creativity are what CB2 is all about, the more affordable furniture pieces are, the more you can do with them.
- Double Rewards and 60% off markdowns on the website.
- Free shipping on 1000+ items all over the website.
- Free design services so your space can be your creative haven, approved by experts.
Furniture, Outdoor, Decor & Lighting, Mirrors, Pillows & Throws, Rugs, Kitchen & Dining, and Bed & Bath.
Crate and Barrel
Connecting artistic creations of craftspeople and designers with people and locations all over the world to curate inspiration for the home, Crate and Barrel is an international destination for contemporary and modern furniture, housewares, and decor that benefit people, with more than 100 stores and franchise partners in nine countries.
If you’re looking for top-notch quality furniture stores like Z Gallerie, this is the best pick you’ll find in the hay.
Crate and Barrel promote inspired living through premium goods, unique designs, and classic style. These elements are supported by digital design and visualization tools that offer seamless in-person and online shopping experiences.
- Gift registry and free designing services so you can make the best out of furniture shopping.
- Trade Program Get best-in-the-business service across three design-driven brands. Plus, a 20% professional discount.
- Inspiration Corner includes shop by aesthetic (Mid-Century Modern, Nature Inspired, Coastal Home) and Responsible designs for your spaces.
- #CrateStyle: to get featured or to look for inspiration when you run out of ideas.
Outdoor, Tabletop & Bar, Kitchen, Pillows & Throws, Rugs, Lighting, and Bedding & Bath.
Since 1973, Horchow has been selling exceptional home furnishings. And even though fashion trends may have evolved, the brand remains committed to providing you with distinctive, high-quality options. Why? Because a home is a reflection of who we are, brands like Z Gallerie and Horchow understand that cookie-cutter solutions and fleeting commitments won’t cut it.
But just because Horchow values design and quality don’t mean they don’t also understand that having fun is an essential component of any successful endeavor. Regardless of how you define home, when you’re ready to spread smiles with whimsy patterns, cheerful hues, or a surprising twist on custom, these stores are here to help!
- Labor Day offers free shipping on orders above $50 and 20% off sitewide.
- Shop by categories like Gourmet Food & Treats, Decor & Picture Frames, Tech & Games, Barware & Entertaining, Jewelry Organization, Housewarming Gifts, Wedding Gifts, and Little Thank Yous.
- Design Trends like New Traditional, Uptown Glamor, Modern Luxury, and Global Eclectic.
- Featured designers Hunt Slonem, Interlude, and Ralph Lauren Home so you never run out of inspiration.
Furniture, Decor, Bed & Bath, Lighting, Rug & Windows, Tabletop & Gourmet, and Outdoors.
Ashley furniture is a brand that designs products with the aim to enrich homes and lives of people living in the space created with good furniture. So, that’s one thing I have in common with the brand!
Ashley Furniture brings you the latest styles at the right prices so you can create your dream space and not go broke in the process.
When looking for great furniture stores like Z Gallerie, once you go Ashley, you won’t go elsewhere. The brand offers memorable shopping experiences both in-store and online and here you’ll find products, services, and resources: all on your terms.
- Up to 40% off on Hot Buys that are ready to ship and arrive within the week, for your renovation emergencies.
- Cue the Autumn Accents collection with fall seasonal decor with accent seating $300 and under, area rugs under $250, and end + side tables under $169.
- Get up to $100 off* your order when you sign up for their newsletter.
Furniture, Mattresses, Outdoors, Kids, Baby & Toddlers, Organization, Bath, Bedding, Decor, Rugs, and Lighting.
We hope you’ve hunted down your perfect fit for this renovation haul and are ready to pick essentials that make your space your safe haven and your dream home.
If you’re looking for eco-friendly, sustainable furniture stores like Z Gallerie, CB2 and Pier 1 are great choices among the others. If you’re looking for variety and inspired pieces, West Elm and Ashley Furniture are good options.
Is Crate and Barrel and CB2 the same?
A variation of the original Crate and Barrel is called CB2. The target audience is supposed to be younger and hipper, but it’s hard to tell who those people are. Although CB2’s product selection is smaller but more varied than Crate and Barrel’s, there isn’t much of a price difference between the two stores.
Who owns Horchow furniture?
Horchow established the Horchow Collection, a mail-order company selling jewelry, home goods, furniture, clothing, and other items to the middle and upper classes.
What’s the difference between Ashley Furniture and Ashley Homestore?
Ashley Furniture, also known as Ashley Homestore, is well-known for its affordable furniture. Customers have positive things to say about their prices, but have mixed feelings about durability.
Customers have a wealth of online and in-store options that range from indoor furniture to home decor, as well as mattresses.
What makes West Elm unique?
Each local in-store collaboration offers hand-selected products made by regional artisans, so each store offers distinctive goods with a regional flair. Since the initiative started, 500 makers, according to West Elm, have participated, creating 4,500 different products.
6 Online Furniture Stores like Joss and Main You Can Try!  7 Furniture Stores like All Modern to Customize Your Home!