We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post. visit here for more details.
Stores like Lands End: Ready to take on the worlds of adventure and looking for the right store to assist you in the journey? Well, as always, yours truly is here with a list of stores that are going to do just that for you! Outfitting every adventure you embark upon, and your companion in every step that you take into the unknown.
This list is exhaustive and elaborate so when you take a leap of faith, it’s a leap sponsored by the best adventure gear there is out there!
About Lands End
Lands’ End is a classic American lifestyle brand that values quality, legendary service, and true value. The brand strives to provide timeless style for everyone.
Lands’ End incorporates “Sunday comfort” into your daily life. Softer, stronger fabrics are made into versatile layers to work for you – wherever life takes you. Comfort is a perfect fit that makes you feel good about yourself. It is in every winter coat, pair of boots or turtleneck, keeping you warm and dry in the worst of the elements.
Customers can firsthand experience L.L.Bean’s unrivaled customer service in its retail locations, where helpful staff members are always on hand to assist with anything from selecting the ideal product to locating the ideal fly-fishing location. L.L.Bean products are well-known for their high quality, innovative design, and practicality. So, if you’re looking for a variety of options in stores like Eddie Bauer, this is the option for you!
Whether it’s a fly rod or a raincoat, L.L.Bean is committed to innovation, research, and testing. Products are thoroughly field tested. It not only helps us maintain high quality, but it also allows the brand to put itself in the shoes of its customers and better understand their needs, wants, and experiences.
- Get an Outside Guide to help you choose the best outdoor equipment for your next adventure.
- On all of its products, the brand adheres to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS).
- Discovery Programs that expand the brand’s offerings beyond outdoor gear to include outdoor experiences such as kids’ camps, birdwatching groups, wilderness instruction courses, and more.
Clothing, outerwear, footwear, outdoor equipment, bags and travel, and home goods are all available.
For decades, adventures have been outfitted with activewear and outdoor gear from Eddie Bauer, a company based in the Pacific Northwest.
Established in Seattle in 1920, Eddie Bauer is a specialized retailer of high-end casual sportswear and accessories for the “modern outdoor lifestyle.” There are about 370 stores where you can buy Eddie Bauer products in the United States and Canada.
Over the past century, Eddie Bauer has built a legacy of inspiration, invention, and exploration, from developing the first down jacket to be patented in America to winning 50 industry awards in the last five years. The transformative powers of the outdoors have remained at the center of what Eddie Bauer is, despite the fact that the nature of the business has changed over the past century.
- Buy more, save more with their Fall Essentials Sale with offers like Buy 2 Save 20%, Buy 3 Save 30%, and Buy 4 or More Save 40%.
- Back to School collection so the little ones go to their classes in playful must-haves with comfort and style.
- Re(Adventure) is an initiative by Eddie Bauer to make the outdoors more sustainable by renting and reselling adventure gear.
Jackets, Rainwear, Softshell & Wind Jackets, Parkas, Insulated, Pants, Vests, Fleece, Camping Gear, Accessories, and Footwear.
Patagonia opened its first store in Ventura, California, in 1973, selling custom mountain climbing equipment before expanding its product line to include clothing designed for other outdoor activities such as surfing. Among stores like Lands End, Patagonia is an exceptional alternative when one goes out searching for environmentally friendly retailers.
In addition to sportswear, Patagonia now sells outdoor items such as camping supplies, sleeping bags, and backpacks. Patagonia introduced the “Worn Wear” concept to run a sustainable business, allowing customers to return specific Patagonia products in good condition for credit towards new merchandise.
- On orders of $99 or more, shipping is free!
- Patagonia’s 1% for the Planet self-imposed Earth tax benefits environmental nonprofits working to protect our air, land, and water worldwide.
- Worn Wear: Buying used increases a garment’s lifespan by about two years while reducing its overall carbon, waste, and water footprint by 82%. WornWear.com will help you find your new favorite.
- Patagonia Stories is about sports, culture, and the environment.
Snow, Surfing, Mountain Biking, Kite-Surfing, Fly-Fishing, and Trail-Running.
The North Face
The North Face is an American company that makes fantastic outdoor recreation equipment. This brand has everything you need in terms of outdoor apparel, footwear, and equipment!
Those who see exploration as their source of dopamine and adrenaline should remember that progress is also a path to discovery. This brand will meet all of your vacation needs and is a better, more comprehensive alternative when you embark on the look for stores like Lands End. The company’s name alludes to the harshest, coldest side of a mountain. The North Face, true to its name, has aided climbers in reaching the highest points of the Himalayas, and in the deepest oceans, all with the right set of equipment and its top-notch quality products.
- 10% off your first online order with the North Face XPLR Pass. Exclusive equipment is available. Birthday presents (yes, really).
- Discover why XPLR Pass was named one of America’s Best Loyalty Programs.
- End-of-season sale: 30% off select styles during the Labor Day weekend sale. Only available online while supplies last.
- In case of questions, live chat and order status are readily available.
Jackets and vests, bags and gear, fleece pullovers, and accessories are all available.
It’s in the wild, untamed, and natural places, that we find our best selves. Rei’s purpose is synonymous with all that and more. It aims to awaken a lifelong love of the outdoors, for all.
In your local outdoor co-op since 1938, Rei has been working to help you experience nature’s transformative power. The brand brings you high-quality gear and apparel, expert advice, rental equipment, inspiring stories about life outside, and outdoor experiences to enjoy alone or with friends and family. Given the fact that Rei has no shareholders, every purchase you make with REI is a choice to steward the outdoors, support sustainable business, and contribute to the fight for life outside.
- Up to 50% off on footwear, clothing, and more.
- Earn a $30 bonus card and a lifetime of member benefits by joining the co-op and also earn 5% in rewards in co-op purchases.
- If nature isn’t wasteful, we too can strive to do the same with Rei Supply. Trade or shop used gear and do your bit.
- Find bite-sized Rei adventures with a guided day trip or class near you.
- Expert Advice for all outdoor knowledge and information on new skills, maintaining gear, and prep for all amazing adventures that lay ahead.
Hoodies, Graphic tees, Sneakers, Fleece Clothing, Outdoor electronics, Outlet deals, and Accessories.
Sierra Trading Post
The Sierra Trading Post sells various brand products at retail. Through its online and retail stores, the company sells a wide variety of clothing, shoes, sporting goods, gear, and home decor items. Sierra Trading Post sells its goods to customers all over the United States.
There are certain brand names that you adore, brands that pretty much tell the world who you are on the inside and out. Sierra Trading Post’s mission is to bring those must-have brands to you and make your next adventure the best it can be.
- The brand is stretching its customers’ dollars with which they can save up to 70% (and sometimes more) on name-brand items.
- Nonstop savings and endless fun where you save up to 65% on selected products.
- Free shipping on orders above $89 and tiny prices for all lengths of boots.
Snow Sports, Biking, Fishing, Camping, Hiking, Hunting, Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Gear, and Home & Pets.
Allbirds is a direct-to-consumer footwear brand based in San Francisco that specializes in producing sustainable sneakers and casual shoes. In March 2018, the company released the first-ever eucalyptus-fiber sneakers, which were certified by the Forestry Stewardship Council. Allbirds also developed a foam made from sugar cane that was sourced sustainably (rather than fossil fuels).
Allbirds strives to be environmentally sustainable and is so far taking all the steps in the right direction. So if you’re looking for adventure gear stores like Lands End while also doing your bit, this is your sign!
- Style quizzes so you know your aesthetic and what suits you best!
- Sustainable footwear, and apparel that reduces the brand’s environmental footprint.
- Brand stories to keep you motivated to go on your next adventure.
Biking, Fishing, Camping, Hiking, Hunting, Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, and Gear.
We hope you’ve found your perfect match for your next adventure and are ready to leap, with the right pair of shoes on, of course. If you’re looking for sustainable stores like Lands End, Allbirds, Patagonia, and Rei are the best options. If you’re looking for OG brands like Lands End, Eddie Bauer, The North Face, and L.L. Bean are the choices for you.
What makes Allbirds special?
The sole of an Allbirds shoe is made of a proprietary low-density foam, which contributes to the shoe’s extremely lightweight feel, which sets it apart from other typical sneakers. The insoles of the shoes are made of a proprietary merino wool fabric that gives Allbirds its signature “walking on a cloud” sensation.
Is Eddie Bauer still popular?
Eddie Bauer is now a global brand known for both technical outdoor gear and casual outdoor clothing. Their gear is well-known for being both well-made and reasonably priced, which distinguishes it from the competition in the outdoor industry.
What is REI best known for?
REI is a specialty outdoor retailer based in the Seattle area. REI is the nation’s largest consumer co-op, with 21.5 million members who expect and love the best quality gear, inspiring expert classes and trips, and exceptional customer service.
Can you return Sierra to TJ Maxx?
The companies are owned by TJX, which acquired Sierra’s Trading Post in 2012 and rebranded Sierra in 2020. The companies do not accept returns from other companies’ stores. As a result, you will be unable to exchange or return the goods from the Sierra Trading Post to the TJ Maxx store.