6 Best Stores like Billabong for Outdoor Clothing! 
We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Stores like Billabong: Are you a fan of catching waves with your surfboard, diving the beautiful dips in the breeze with your skateboard, and swishing in the snow with your snowboard?
If you’re adventurous and your Instagram bio says ‘Wanderlust,’ these are some web stores you need to try before your next vacation!
Billabong is a lifestyle & technical apparel brand committed to bringing you the best of Surf culture & Beach Fashion. Although it’s primarily a clothing retailer, Billabong offers great products to amp up your vacay game!
From surf capsules and wetsuits to adventure division and boardshorts, Billabong has got all you need for your next beach cation.
So if you’ve gone through the stores and need more options to surf through, these Billabong alternatives are just right for you to find your wave!
The ultimate surf gear shop is where you need to be if you’re looking to spruce your ‘kini game. Rip Curl is a major athletic sponsor as well as a designer, producer, and retailer of surfing sportswear and related products.
Although its online stores are closed as of now, hang in there because they’ll soon open up! In the meantime, you can visit their marketplaces at Zalora.co.id, Shopee.co.id, TokoPedia.com, and Lazada.co.id.
- Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang: The ultimate tube-riding contest to showcase your hidden skills.
- Rip Curl Blog: To keep you updated with the latest waves.
- Ongoing events on the website: Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang, Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach, Rip Curl Pro Portugal, Rip Curl WSL Finals, Rip Curl Raglan Pro, Grom Search Series, and Gold Coast Challenger Series.
Stainless Steel and Rubber Watches, Sunglasses, Tank Tops, Swimwear, Luggage, Surfboard, Caps, Hats, and Beanies.
Quiksilver has been providing surfers with the best of the best since it became the most recognizable surf brand and helped pave the way for generations of advancement and innovation.
One of the most well-known brands of surfwear and gear for board sports worldwide, Quiksilver is a line of clothing and accessories with a surf aesthetic.
- Freedom Benefits Member: free shipping and returns.
- Labour Gift Daze: 50% off when you spend over $150 and more!
- Sustainability campaigns like Bottles to Boardshorts and the brand have recycled 200M bottles.
Boardshorts, Elastic Waists, Wetsuits, Rashguards, Bags, and Backpacks.
Everything you need to perform your best in and out of the water. Hurley sells apparel and accessories with a focus on swimming and surfing. Love for the ocean and its ongoing change is the foundation of Hurley’s essence. The brand, which has strong ties to beach culture, is all about inclusivity and positivity.
Hurley, born of water, fuels the next generation to be bold and fierce. Since then, they have been creating waves and raising the volume alongside the best skaters, surfers, musicians, artists, and food creators in the world. The result is a colorful celebration of the people, places, music, and art that inspire us every single day. Everything they do is put through the lens of innovation and inclusion.
- Get out there: The Explore Collection; for the wanderer in you.
- The World of Hurley: Dive in and press play if you need a healthy dose of inspiration for your next surfer, skater, or run down the slopes.
- An eclectic group of talent. The common thread amongst all ambassadors is a positive attitude and a deep desire to disrupt the status quo.
Boardshorts, Clothing, Wetsuits, Accessories, Gear, and Towels.
The North Face
American manufacturer of amazing outdoor recreation gear is called The North Face. Outdoor clothing, footwear, and related gear, whatever you need, this brand is your answer!
For those who claim exploration to be their oxygen, know that the path to discovery is also the progression path. This brand is a better, more well-rounded alternative to the Billabong store and is sure to cater to your vacation needs!
- End of Season sale: 30% off select styles during Labor Day Sale. Online only, while supplies last.
- The North Face XPLR Pass: 10% off your first online order. Access to exclusive gear. Birthday gifts (yes, really). Join XPLR PassTM and find out why it was voted one of America’s Best Loyalty Programs.
- Live chat and order status are readily available in case of inquiries.
Jackets and Vests, Bags and Gear, Fleece Pullovers, and Accessories.
For the silent sports of climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding, fly fishing, and trail running, Patagonia designs outdoor clothing and equipment. This accounts for Patagonia being a more sustainable alternative to the Billabong store.
- Worn Wear: Purchasing used extends a garment’s lifespan by about two years, resulting in an 82% reduction in its overall carbon, waste, and water footprint. Visit WornWear.com to find your new favorite.
- Free shipping on orders above $99!
- Self-Imposed Tax: Patagonia supports environmental nonprofits working to protect our air, land, and water worldwide through its self-imposed Earth tax, 1% for the Planet.
- Patagonia Stories: All about sports, culture, and our planet.
Bags, Kids and Baby collection, Boardshorts, Accessories, and Duffels.
Activewear from O’Neill has everything a successful athlete could need. Stretchy, cutting-edge functionality, a second-skin feeling, and maximum support will help them reach their ultimate objective. The O’Neill activewear is made with conscious effort chemical treatment that fights odor. When breaking boundaries, only the best product can succeed.
- Joining Rewards: Free shipping and exclusive perks.
- @Oneillwomens: For all the fierce women of adventure who want to be featured on the page.
- O’Neill Rewards for every purchase, no matter how small. Earn a point for every dollar and redeem them for exciting discounts.
Clothing, Wetsuits, Neoprene Tops, and UV protection rashguard.
Stores like Billabong: Conclusion
We hope that you’ve caught the perfect wave for your next vacation and are all set to go on that swimwear and gear haul. If you’re looking for more well-established alternatives for Billabong, The North Face and O’Neill are perfect choices. For more sustainable options that give back to the community, Patagonia and Hurley are good choices!
Who owns Billabong?
Quicksilver purchased the business in January for US$155 million.
What is Billabong known for?
A boardshort and bikini company called Billabong is dedicated to staying on the cutting edge of surf culture. The mission of Billabong, which was established in 1973 by pioneering surfboard designer and shaper Gordon Merchant, is to spread the magic of wave riding throughout the world.
Do surfers wear Vans?
Clothing collections for men and women are available from companies like O’Neill, Quiksilver, Roxy, Rip Curl, and Billabong that are all inspired by the surfer look. Converse and Vans, two popular pairs of shoes, are also MVPs for an active lifestyle.