Stores like At Home: Do you require a home edit? You can avoid the hassle of going through endless struggles to find the appropriate furniture for your aesthetic thanks to stores like At Home. Whether you’re prepared or not, we’re here to provide you with the best stores for wooden accents and “unique” furniture. then let’s start looking!
About At Home
At Home is a rapidly growing big-box retail chain with a focus on furniture and accessories for the home. Comparable home decor retailer HomeGoods, whose parent company also owns TJ Maxx and Marshalls, competes with At Home.
Homegoods is one of the best online retailers for home furnishings and decor.
The store is filled with clever groupings to give customers the help they might need to realise their Pinterest-inspired decorating goals. Its inspiration cup is overflowing.
- Free shipping on ALL ORDERS and an early Labour Day sale!
- With “Shop This Look,” where all of the items in the images are linked, you can discover inspiring spaces.
- With reduced-priced items and collections, you can experiment with your fashions.
- Catalogues for the goods with the best reviews on their website.
Furniture, Decor, Bed & Bath, Lighting, Rug & Windows, Tabletop & Gourmet, and Outdoors.
Bed Bath and Beyond
Enabling you to effortlessly feel at home, wherever you are! Families have trusted these products for many years because they are dependable. Every aesthetic preference and requirement of its customers are catered for in the collection. Despite the quick rise and fall of businesses, Bed Bath and Beyond is still around thanks to its commitment to high-quality products.
- You can find reasonably priced goods at College Shop that are ideal for your upcoming semester.
- Earn 2x reward points on every purchase, take advantage of a warehouse clearance sale with up to 80% off, and take 20% off your entire order with coupons!
- Free same-day delivery on orders above $39.
- Welcome fall and shop autumn hue linens in their new season collection.
Bedding, Bath, Kitchen, Dining, Curtains, Windows, Home Decor, and Kids.
The Home Depot
The Home Depot has been offering top-notch furniture for homes. While fashion trends may have changed, the brand is still dedicated to giving you unique, high-quality options. Why? Brands like At Home and The Home Depot understand that prefabricated solutions and transient commitments won’t cut it because a home is a reflection of who we are.
The brand does value design and quality, but that doesn’t mean they don’t also recognise the importance of enjoyment in any endeavour. Whatever your definition of home is, these shops can help you when you want to brighten people’s days with whimsical designs, cheery colours, or an unexpected twist on tradition.
- On Labour Day, there is free shipping on purchases over $50 and sitewide discounts of 20%.
- Shop by categories like Housewarming Gifts, Wedding Gifts, Little Thank Yous, Tech & Games, Decor & Picture Frames, Gourmet Food & Treats, Barware & Entertaining, Jewellery Organisation, etc.
- New Traditional, Uptown Glamour, Modern Luxury, and Global Eclectic are examples of design trends.
Living, Bedroom, Dining, Office, Outdoor, Storage, Lighting, and Accessories.
The unique handmade goods from all over the world that IKEA quickly became known for. The brand still explores the world today in search of unique handmade goods, delectable dishes from around the world, and design inspiration for our furniture and home decor. Everybody who wants to customise their home or special occasions can purchase the brand’s products, which continue to emphasise quality and affordability.
- 20% off a few products during the clearance sale
- Summer outdoor sale featuring tempting discounts on particular goods.
- With shop by room and shop by style, you’ll never run out of ideas (Contemporary, Mid-Century, Modern, and Rustic)
Furniture, Outdoor, Rugs, Decor & Pillow, Lighting, Wall Decor & Mirrors, Kitchen, Food & Drinks, and Gifts section.
The best place to shop for everything related to the home, regardless of your needs or preferences, is Wayfair. Creating a home wherever you go and feeling like you belong is something the brand promises to support you with.
This store like At Home is informative and easy to use, and it has accents in vibrant colours that point you in the direction of deals and promotions that will tempt you into buying furniture even if your house is already overflowing with possessions.
- Labor Day Sale with up to 70% off of some items!
- Orders over $35 receive free shipping.
- Giving customers the ideal replacements for their outdated furniture is known as “Refresh to Remodel.” Remodelling has never seemed so affordable!
- Visit their online store to purchase their premium brands, including Kelly Clarkson Home, Steelside, Sand and Stable, Three Posts, Mercury Row, and Sol 72 Outdoor.
Furniture, Outdoor, Bedding and Bath, Decor and Pillows, Rugs, Lighting, Home Improvement, Appliances, Kitchen, Babies, and Organisation.
Instead of just showing you the things they make, CB2 wants you to be your most creative self. Wallpaper can be used to draw attention to a particular area, play with colour and pattern, add smart storage to an entryway, or give any room, no matter how big or small, more functionality than you could have ever imagined.
Additionally, we all agree that design should be affordable so that it can be brought home and used instead of just being admired from afar. Additionally, the more versatile furniture pieces are, the more you can do with them because experimentation and creativity are what CB2 is all about.
- On the website, there are 60% off markdowns and double rewards.
- The entire website offers free shipping on more than 1000 items.
- Free, expert-approved design services are provided so that your home can serve as your creative haven.
Furniture, Outdoor, Decor & Lighting, Mirrors, Pillows & Throws, Rugs, Kitchen & Dining, and Bed & Bath.
More than just pleasing to the eye should be the goal of the design. It must consider how each of our lives functions and come up with creative solutions to make both easier and more enjoyable. Blu Dot makes thoughtfully crafted products with personality and significance in order to accomplish this.
In the store, according to Target, employees are frequently found playing show-and-tell with concepts or being knee-deep in sketches. They collaborate throughout the entire design process, from paper and pen to tools and materials to packaging and assembly.
You don’t need to look any further than Target to find stores like At Home and Wayfair.
- Fall markdown event to allow you to update your home at a lower cost.
- Products like rugs, living room furniture, bedroom furniture, home decor, bedding, and kitchen necessities are discounted between 15 and 20%.
- Fall home updates for all budgets with online guides.
- You can explore rooms with deals and styles in real life.
Furniture, Rugs, Decor, Bedding, Home Improvement, Kitchen, Outdoor, Lighting, and Kids & Baby.
Conclusion: Stores like At Home
We provided what you requested! We sincerely hope that this guide has assisted you in locating the ideal stores like At Home for your furniture and interior design requirements. This article is the ideal way to go about finding your best fit, whether you’re a decorator, a designer, or just a person looking to take their decor journey outside the Pinterest board!
7 Best Stores Like Ashley Furniture to Furnish Your Home With  7 Furniture Stores like All Modern to Customize Your Home!  7 Similar Stores like Pier 1 To Buy Online Furniture 
Who are At Home competitors?
Among the rivals and comparable businesses to At Home Group are Dams Furniture, Warings Furniture, Four Hands, and Goedkoop Inrichten. The home furnishing superstore is At Home.
Is At Home the same as Wayfair?
Additionally, there are other Wayfair locations. Furthermore, it is the owner of Birch Lane, Perigold, All Modern, and Joss & Main. The majority of the business’s goods, including furniture, appliances, and that ridiculous one-person sauna that went viral, can be found on Wayfair.com, which serves as its central hub.
Is HomeGoods the same as T.J. Maxx?
TJX Companies, the parent company of T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeSense, and Sierra, owns HomeGoods. T.J. Maxx and Sierra have online stores, and Marshalls launched its two years ago in September 2019.
Is Crate and Barrel the same as CB2?
A variation of the original Crate and Barrel is called CB2. The target audience is supposed to be younger and hipper, but it’s hard to tell who those people are. Although CB2’s product selection is smaller but more varied than Crate and Barrel’s, there isn’t much of a price difference between the two stores.