Fix: OfferUp Error Code R37kprmm [Quick Guide 2023]
We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Fix OfferUp Error Code R37kprmm: OfferUp is a large marketplace that instantly connects you with local buyers and sellers. Recently, a lot of people have reported that their screen is showing an error code R37kprmm.
Basically, OfferUp error code R37kprmm means that your account is temporarily banned from sending messages. If you are also facing the same issue, you’ve landed on the right page.
In this article, we’ll show you what exactly is this error and how you can fix the error code R37kprmm on OfferUp. So, keep on reading the article!
What is OfferUp Error Code R37kprmm?
When you send messages to others, your screen might show the following message sometimes “It looks like a recent message from you might violate our Community Guidelines. Please check them before posting. (Error code: error R37KPRMM)”
Since this error mainly occurs when you try to send messages to others, we can say that the error code R37kprmm means that you are banned for sending messages or your account messaging sending ability is on hold.
Furthermore, the following reasons might be the reasons OfferUp has temporarily banned you from sending messages to others.
- You’ve sent a message, and the user reported you for some reason.
- If you have sent unsolicited messages to potential buyers or have copied any message and sent it to several users in a short time.
- You are circulating falsifying information or violating the rules and regulations of OfferUp.
- You send messages with the URL or number.
- Therefore, in order to fix this error, follow the troubleshooting solutions mentioned below.
How to Fix OfferUp Error Code R37kprmm?
Well, since there is no official solution for this error code yet, all you can do is get in touch with OfferUp’s customer service in the following ways.
- You can send them an email at [email protected]
- Contact them through Twitter and use @OfferUpSuppot while tweeting.
- You can contact them through various social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Visit here and click on Contact OfferUp Support to talk to OfferUp’s customer representative.
- Further, you can also visit this site and access various articles.
As mentioned above, you can fix the error code R37kprmm by contacting OfferUp’s customer support in various ways. Hopefully, this article has helped you fix the OfferUp error code R37kprmm.
What is the error code R37kprmm OfferUp?
Error code R37kprmm on OfferUp means that it banned you from sending messages to others as you might have probably violated their community guidelines.
How do I fix the error code R37kprmm?
Simply get in touch with their customer support and explain the issue you are currently facing.
How do you know if you are blocked on OfferUp?
If you are trying to send messages to others but an error code R37kprmm appears on your screen, it means that you’re temporarily blocked on OfferUp.