We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Loans like Uprova: If you have bad credit or fair credit, it may be difficult to find the right loans that have good repayment terms with fewer fees and easy credit checks.
In this article, we are going to look at the 8 best options for Loans like Uprova with their keynotes, loan amount, credit check facility and repayment terms with detailed descriptions. You will get all the necessary details for loan options like Uprova easily here.
By the end of the article, you will get a detailed idea about each loan like Uprova with their specifications to select the best fit for you.
List of Loans like Uprova
LendingPoint is one of the great options for getting payday loans or any such loans like personal loans, easiest funding options etc.
The best part about LendingPoint is the fast and easy funding access with a two to three steps application process. Also, like Uprova it offers refinance option where you can avail of loan facilities for repaying another loan.
Usually, fundings are available at 2 to 3 days option, but LendingPoint has remarkable performance for providing loans on the same day as the acceptance of the loan application.
- Easy credit check with pre-qualification.
- You can easily get the option of refinancing loans.
- LendingPoint offers customised hardship plans for its customers.
- You can easily change your payment date once per year.
- LendingPoint offers credit-building features to build a good credit score if you don’t have one.
- The mobile app is also available to easily manage your loans with LendingPoint.
- $2,000 to $36,500
- 2 to 5 years
- Minimum Credit Score: 600-660
For Loans like Uprova, Jora Loan is one to look for. The best thing about Jora Loan is that they charge no fees for late payments, etc. The overall APR range of Jora is between interest rates of 99% to 349%.
Another good thing to note about Jora Loans is the transparency factor. They have mentioned everything and every process of loan application to loan approvals for their customers to know what they are signing for.
Jora is available in 11 states such as Alabama, Kansas, Idaho, Utah, North Dakota, New Mexico, Missouri etc.
- Jora doesn’t charge any prepayment fee or origination fees.
- No minimum credit score to worry about.
- You can easily avail of loans for purposes like debt consolidation, refinance, home improvement etc.
- The loan money is made available within 1-2 days.
- Jora doesn’t charge any late fees for the borrowers.
- $500 to $4000
- 8 to 30 months
3. Blue Trust Loans
Blue Trust Loans is one of the great alternatives for loans like Uprova. You won’t be charged any fee like origination fee or prepayment fee.
Borrowers get fixed APR with Blue Trust Loans up to 471.78% to 841.45%. it offers payday loans and online instalment loans to its borrowers. Blue Trust Loans offers membership plans such as Club Blue membership.
Same-day funding is available with Blue Trust Loans. The payments are fixed to be made. For the first time, there are limited loans to discover.
- Like Uprova, there is no minimum credit score limit for borrowers.
- The APR rates range from 4.71% to 841.45%.
- Speedy online application procedure with Blue Trust Loans.
- Reliable customer service is given to all the customers.
- No penalties are charged with early repayments for the borrowers.
- You can easily get small-dollar loans with fast access to the funds.
- Loans upto $3,000
- Repayment term up to 6 months.
OppLoans is a great alternative option for loans like Uprova to get smaller loans with short-term instalment plans.
OppLoans is one of the type of lenders who lend money to borrowers even on bad credit or poor credit for a shorter period. It is one of the types of payday loans for the users. Unlike others, your payments will be shown to 3 credit bureaus which will affect your credit report.
- There is no origination, no late fees or prepayment fees.
- OppLoans report your payments to three major credit bureaus.
- Another eye-catching feature of OppLoans is they provide financial education with free public courses for the borrowers.
- You can easily set the repayment date as per your payment schedule.
- It offers smaller loans with fast funding with no credit checks.
- $500 to $4000
- 9 to 18 months.
MaxLend is one of the good options for payday and instalment loans. They promise to lend you up to $3,000 within a day via applying for it online.
MaxLend is one of the same kinds of loans as Uprova to look forward to instant money solutions for emergencies or debts. As per MaxLend guidelines, to apply for loans with them, you can easily call on their number: 877-936-4336 to know more about the same, check here.
The basic requirements of MaxLend are that borrowers should have an open bank account; a verifiable source of income must be at least 18 years old and not a debtor in bankruptcy to qualify for loan approvals.
- MaxLend offers 3 types of payment mode which includes the Standard Pay option, Payoff Now option and Payment Plus option.
- It has no prepayment penalty which is a bonus perk for borrowers.
- The loans are funded within 1-day duration to the borrowers easily.
- Customer service is kept available 24×7.
- There is no such thing as a weekend payout with MaxLend.
- The APR is between 471% to 841%.
- Upto $3,000.
- Upto 9 months.
6. Zoca Loans
Zoca Loans is another financial lender to borrow short-term loans like Uprova. The application process for Zoca Loans is quite simple and is done online. And on the approval of loans, you will get your funds within a day.
The APR rate of Zoca is said to be up 795%. The eligibility required to apply for Zoca Loans is you must be 18 years older, and should have permanent residency or citizenship in the United states with an active checking account.
To Know more about Zoca Loans, you can check here.
- The no-credit check feature is good for Zoca Loans.
- The interest rates are quite high with Zoca Loans.
- The application for loans is easy and fast.
- The funding is done within 1-2 days at the speediest as possible.
- No prepayment penalties with Zoca Loans.
- $200 to $1,500
- Starting from 12 weeks.
Lendumo is one of the best loan options for easy and fast loans for shorter terms and shorter amounts. Lendumo is a highly-rated tribal lender for borrowing instalments and shorter loans.
Lendumo works similarly to loans like Uprova. You just need to enter your first name, last name, email address and loan amount to apply for the easy loan procedure.
Lendumo has customer services in 3 portals, you can call them at 877-558-1999 or write them an email at [email protected] or personally write mail and send it to address: PO BOX 542, Lac du Flambeau, WI 54538.
To know in detail about how Lendumo works and shines, check here.
- Borrowers get an express funding facility with Lendumo which gets deposited within 1 business day.
- Customer service is open for 24×7 requirements.
- Lendumo offers a penalty-free prepayments feature.
- U Rewards is a fascinating perk which consumers receive with timely payments of dues.
- The loans which are covered for causes by Lendumo are- Utility bills, medical expenses, home repairs, rent, travel etc.
- The application process is very easy, fast and online-oriented.
- $1200 to $2500
- 6 to 24 months.
Amplify is founded by IBM and its headquarters are in Austin, Texas. The only drawback of Amplify is it is only available to the citizens of Texas.
The repayment period of Amplify is a shorter range. The withdrawals are kept minimum with specific requirements. The fees are minimal up to 2 to 5%. The maximum loan limit with Amplify is flexible.
To know more about Amplify Credit Union, you can click here.
- No credit check is required with Amplify Loans.
- There is no such thing as a weekend payout but it has a quick payout feature.
- Funds are easily available by the next day.
- Amplify Loans is known for home equity loans.
- The APR rates of Amplify Credit Union are between 6.17% to 6.75% at the start.
- Only available in Texas.
- $400- $5,000
- 1 to 6 months and upto 18 months
Hence, here we come to the end of the articles featuring the 8 best loans like Uprova to get the best tribal loans with specific loan terms, benefits, credit check features etc.
Hope you find the best one according to your requirements.
What type of loan is easiest to get?
Payday loans, personal loans etc are easier to get with no credit check option.
Is MaxLend legit?
Yes. MaxLend is legit and safe to use.