In this article, I’ll show you how to stream Disney Plus on Discord. Streaming Disney plus through Discord require adding your browser or the Disney Plus app as a “Game,” so Discord knows how to stream it. You can stream through a browser or use a streaming application. To make it work, you may require disabling hardware acceleration depending on your browser.
Disney Plus is an American video subscription based ad-free and on-demand streaming application which is a home to most of your favorite TV shows and movies from Disney, National Geographic, Star Wars, Pixar, and Marvel. So, subscribers can watch thousands of Disney movies and series on their smart TVs, Laptops, Computer, Mobile Phones, and gaming consoles like Discord.
How to Stream Disney Plus on Discord [Guide]
Follow the steps listed below on how to stream Disney Plus on Discord;
- Open the Disney Plus app or Browser Window.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Open Discord and connect to a server or you can even make your own server.
- Select the Settings icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click on Game Activity from the left hand menu.
- Choose Add it from the top of your screen. Now, select your browser window with the Disney Plus application from your drop down menu and choose Add Game.
- Go back to home screen and click on Screen button in the bottom left of your screen.
- Click on the Disney Plus app which you want to stream.
- Select your preferred Streaming settings. (you will require a Discord Nitro account if you stream anything over 720p and 30 FPS)
- Click on Go Live to begin your streaming.
You can also check this video tutorial:
Conclusion: make sure you have permission to stream Disney Plus app because some Discord servers restrict that to certain users. I hope the above article on how to stream Discord Plus on Discord might have helped you to stream your favorites movies or shows with your friends.
How do I stream Disney Plus on Discord?
Streaming Disney plus through Discord require adding your browser or the Disney Plus app as a “Game,” so Discord knows how to stream it. You can stream through a browser or use a streaming application.
How do I stream movies on Discord?
Discord has a streaming option for those who are in a server. All you need to do is to join a voice room and click Go Live and select which browser to stream.
Disney Plus has a GroupWatch features which allow you and your friends to watch the same time.
Can you stream on Discord mobile?
Discord has added a screen sharing option to its iOS and Android apps which allow you to share your mobile device’s screen with up to 50 others in video calls or voice calls.
It might be necessary for you to check and update Discord’s permissions before you enable screen sharing option.