How to Download, Update and Delete Messenger Kids [Guide]
We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
How to Download, Update and Delete Messenger Kids – Are you looking for an effective way on how to download and update Messenger Kids app? Or want to know how to delete Messenger Kids app and account? Don’t worry! In this article, I’ve mentioned everything that you want to know.
Messenger Kids application by Facebook is an ideal way to allow your kids send a messenger or make video calls to their friends. It has a parental control feature which allow parents to control with whom their kids are interacting. It is also linked to the Facebook app, so parents can easily manage their Kid’s Messenger account.
How to Download, Update and Delete Messenger Kids [Step by Step Guide]
Follow the methods and steps listen below on how to download, update & delete messenger kids, as well as how to delete messenger kids account.
How to download Messenger Kids
- Open Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Type Messenger Kids in the search bar and press enter.
- Open Messenger Kids and click on Download option.
In this away, you can easily download Messenger Kids in your device.
How to update Messenger Kids
If you are an Android user, follow the steps below:
- Open Google Play Store.
- Click on the three-horizontal line in the top left corner.
- Go to My Apps and Games and click on My Apps.
- Now, turn on the automatic update option.
- Or, you can simply search for Messenger Kids in the search bar and update it.
If you are an iOS user, follow the steps below:
- Open App Store.
- Click on the search bar and type Messenger Kids and press enter.
- Open it and click on the Update option.
You can also turn on the automatic update option if you don’t want to do it manually. To turn on automatic update, click on the profile icon in the top right corner and turn on the Automatic Update option.
How to delete Messenger Kids
If you want to delete Messenger Kids, you can go to your app store and search for Messenger Kids. Open it and click on the Uninstall button. In this way, Messenger Kids can be deleted permanently.
Note: Remember that delete the Messenger Kids doesn’t mean you have deleted the account.
How to delete Messenger Kids account
If you don’t want your kids to use Messenger Kids anymore, then you should delete their account rather than uninstalling the app. You can follow this procedure on both iOS and Android devices;
- Open the Facebook application.
- Click the Menu tab in the top right corner (for Android) or bottom right corner (for iOS).
- Scroll down and click on See More.
- Search for the “Messenger Kids” option and open it.
- Click on the account that you would like to delete.
- Select the Controls tab and tap on Edit Info.
- Now, click Delete Account. Select Delete again to confirm it.
Ensure that you are logged in to the Face account which is associated with your Kid’s messenger account.
Conclusion: I hope the above article on how to download, update & delete Messenger Kids has given the solution for your questions.
How do I download messenger for kids for my child on my device?
Go to Play Store -> search for Messenger kids in the search bar -> open it -> click on Download.
How do you update messenger kids?
Open play store -> navigate to my apps and games -> my apps > turn on automatic updates
How do you update messenger for kids?
Open Facebook app -> click Messenger Kids -> your kid’s photo -> controls -> edit info.
How do I delete my kid’s Messenger Kids account?
Open Facebook app -> Messenger Kids-> select the account you want to delete -> click delete > select delete again to confirm.
Can you use Messenger Kids on a Computer?
Yes, even though it is an App designed to run on Android and iOS, you can still be able to use Messenger Kids with an emulator.
6 Apps like Remind for Parent Communication