Are you fed up with using Klarna? Want to know how to delete Klarna account? You’re at the right place! In this article, we’ll show you an easy and simple way to know how to cancel Klarna on your device.
Klarna is an online financial service that offers direct payments along with post-purchase payments and payments for online storefronts. Its primary aim is to offer payment solutions for the eCommerce industry.
Therefore, it is designed in a way that makes payments safe and secure for sellers and buyers by regulating store claims and buyer payments.
However, there can be many reasons why you’d like to close your Klarna account. So, keep on reading to know about “how to cancel Klarna account”.
How to Delete Klarna Account?
Unfortunately, Klarna doesn’t let you delete your account from the app or website, you’ll need to send a request to their customer service team.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to delete Klarna account easily;
- First of all, you’ll need to go to Klarna’s official website and log in to your account.
- Now, navigate to the customer support page, scroll down and choose Klarna’s Chat Us option.
- From there, you can let a representative know that you’d like to cancel your Klarna account permanently.
- Then, they’ll guide you accordingly.
- Simply, enter your details, and you request to delete your Klarna account and other personal information entirely.
How to Cancel Klarna Account Through Phone
You can also contact Klarna customer service by calling them at 844-552-7621. Or send an email to Klarna customer service email – [email protected].
Before deleting or closing your Klarna account, you should remember a few things, which are as follows;
- Ensure that all your orders are paid off. Because before closing your account, it takes Klarna around 10 days for your payments to clear.
- Don’t forget to remove or delete your payment information from the app.
- Or you can contact Klarna customer service and request for marketing sendouts to be stopped and to have your personal data deleted.
Why Should You Delete Klarna Account?
There can be a lot of reasons why you want to delete the Klarna account. For instance, it performs a soft credit check. Although it’ll not affect your credit score, it might indicate that some consumers might get declined for poor credit or poor credit history.
Besides, even it doesn’t help you build a positive credit score, your late payments might negatively affect your credit score, and you’ll also be charged a late fee that ranges from $7 to $35.
Thus, these are some reasons that you should want to know before you close the Klarna account. Here are some Klarna alternatives that you may like to try;
Final Words: So, in order to close your Klarna account, all you need to do is to get in touch with their customer service. Hopefully, the above article has helped you to know how to delete the Klarna account easily!
How do I delete my Klarna account?
In order to close your Klarna account, all you need to do is to contact Klarna customer service and request them to close and delete your Klarna account permanently.
Does Klarna affect your credit score?
No. Although Klarna performs a soft credit check, using Klarna will not affect your credit score. However, it does charge a late payment fee.
What happens if you don’t pay Klarna?
If you don’t pay for your order on time by the due date, Klarna states that you’ll no longer be able to access Klarna’s payment options for future purchases.
How do I change my personal details on Klarna?
If you’d like to change your registered name then you will need to contact Klarna’s customer service and request them to change your details.
Can you cancel a Klarna payment?
No, it is impossible to cancel a payment once the transfer order has been received by your bank.