How to Cancel FuboTV Free Trial Subscription [Guide]
We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Want to know how to cancel FuboTV free trial & subscription? Don’t worry, we’ll help you with that! In this article, we’ll show you a simple and effective way on how to cancel your FuboTV free trial & subscription.
FuboTV is one of the leading sports services in America that lets you watch NBA, NCAA college football, FIFA World Cup qualifiers, NFL, NASCAR, MLB, MLF Soccer, English Premier League, NCAA college basketball and much more. It has over 100 TV channels and is the only option to get every Nielsen-rated sports channel without the need of cable.
How to Cancel FuboTV Free Trial & Subscription?
FuboTV offers a 7-day free trial that you can cancel at any time. Nevertheless, once the trial is over, you’ll be automatically charged for the next month. FuboTV membership is a month-to-month subscription which begins during the sign-up process, and there is no long-term contracts or cancellation fees.
On fuboTV website, if you cancel your subscription before the trial is over, you’ll completely lose access to the service right away. On the other hand, if you’ve subscribed through the Roku website and want to cancel your subscription before the trial period, you’ll still have access to fuboTV till the end of the free trial.
Follow the steps mentioned below on how to cancel FuboTV free trial & subscription on the fuboTV website:
- Open your fuboTV account by using your credentials.
- Navigate to “Subscription & Billing” and tap on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Select Complete Cancellation and click OK.
If you want to know how to cancel FuboTV free trial & subscription from your Roku account, follow the steps:
- Log in to your account by using your credentials.
- Once, you have logged in, click on your profile icon and go to Subscription Page.
- Tap on Unsubscribe button that is next to fuboTV, and select Yes, Unsubscribe.
You can also cancel your fuboTV free trial & subscription on Roku device:
- Click Home button on your Roku remote, and navigate to Subscription Channel.
- Select fuboTV and select the (*) button.
- Navigate to Manage Subscription and tap on Cancel Subscription.
- Now, click on ‘Cancel Subscription’ to confirm again and tap Done.
If you’ve purchased fuboTv subscription from your iOS device, follow the steps:
- Open Settings app and select iTunes & App Store.
- Navigate to your Apple ID and click on View Apple ID.
- Select Subscriptions and select fuboTV.
- Click on Cancel Trial or Cancel Subscription and tap Confirm.
We hope the above article has helped you to know how to cancel FuboTV free trial & subscription easily.
How do I cancel my free trial on fuboTV?
Go to fuboTv’s official website -> log in to your account -> click on your profile icon -> my account -> subscription & billing -> cancel subscription -> confirm.
Is it easy to cancel FuboTV free trial?
FuboTV offers a 7-day free trial which you can easily cancel at any time.
Can I cancel FuboTV anytime?
Yes, you can easily cancel your FuboTV free trial or subscription at any time.
Is FuboTV free trial really free?
Yes, it offers a 7-day free trial with more than 120 streaming channels.
What is the monthly cost of fuboTV?
For a basic FuboTV, it costs $64.99 per month. For elite plan, it costs $79.99 per month.
How do I get fuboTV for free?
Go to fuboTV website -> select free trial -> enter your credential to sign up -> select your plan and other add-ons -> enter your payment details.
Fubo TV vs ESPN+: Complete Comparison