HabitBox App Review – Are you wondering what the Habit Box app is? Want to know what are its features? You are at the right spot!
In this article, We’ll show you everything that you want to know about the HabitBox app.
Breaking bad habits and developing new ones take time and a lot of effort. The longer you execute a new habit consistently, the more subconscious your behaviour becomes, and the less effort you need to put in order to perform it.
Also, with habit tracker apps, everyone could use a little help to track and visualize their progress.
HabitBox app review: Let’s begin!
HabitBox: Challenges & Habits or GetHabit is a seamless, personalized helper for setting goals, motivating yourself, and tracking your progress.
It also helps you with planning your schedule to make healthy new habits.
Furthermore, you can also analyze your monthly, weekly and daily progress in one place.
All you need to do is set a strong goal in mind, and HabitBox will help you form and take control over your habits and thus lead you to the forms of a happy life.
Plans and Pricing
HabitBox is entirely free to use and download. Nevertheless, you can subscribe to GetHabit to get access to all the premium features.
It costs $9.99 per month and $29.99 for three months.
Its three months subscription offers a 3-days free trial. If you want to access Habit Box for your entire life, it also has a lifetime subscription which costs $39.99.
Subscriptions automatically renew until auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. You can also be able to cancel your subscription by the following method:
- Click on the “View Information” tab at the top of your screen and sign in if asked to do so.
- Scroll down on the next page shown to you until you see the “Subscriptions” tab, then click “Manage.”
- Click “Edit” beside the HabitBox: Challenges & habits app and then click on “Cancel Subscription.”
You may also like: Simple Life App Review: Is it Really Worthy? 
- Its premium plan enables access to the app, which assists you to plan your schedule for new healthy habits.
- In addition to an individual habit plan, they also offer a guide to advance productive skills and get fast results.
- You can also be able to track your progress every time you want, and monitor how faster you form habits.
Contact & Support
If you are facing any issues with the Habitbox app, you can mail your complaint at any of the following emails;
Here is the list of Habit Box alternatives which you can use:
- Streaks: To-do list helps you form good and healthy habits.
- Productive: Helps you build a routine of positive and life-changing habits.
- Habitica: an RPG with in-built habit tracking features.
- Strides: Presents your progress and projected results visually.
- Habitify: Easy-to-use habit tracker which reminds and motivates you to do your habits every day.
Is it Legit or Scam?
HabitBox app is completely genuine, nevertheless, many people are facing problems because of some payment issues.
Developing new healthy habits increases life quality, enhances brain and body health and help to fight depression or anxiety. So, I hope the above article on the HabitBox app review has helped you to know everything about the HabitBox app.
Is the Habitbox app free?
HabitBox is completely free to use and download. Nevertheless, you can subscribe to its premium version to get access to all the premium features.
How much is habitbox app?
Its premium version costs $9.99 per month and $29.99 for three months, and a lifetime subscription costs $39.99.
Does habit apps work?
Well, it really depends on you. If you actively monitor the data and use that data to analyze how you much have changed, you’ll understand whether habit apps worked for you or not.