5 Best GoToMyPC Alternatives You Can Try! 
We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
GoToMyPC is a good team or desktop software but do you wish to try some other similar software? Or maybe you want to have a different experience with different features from various software.
About GoToMyPC Alternatives
GoToMyPC is a remote desktop software developed by ExpertCity and launched in 1990. It helps users to access other computers remotely with the help of a web browser. It is one of the best remote software to use for supporting your employees who are working from home.
GoToMyPC is a good choice. But, if you wish to have other options and GoToMyPC alternatives, then you must continue reading this article consisting of a list of PC alternatives.
TeamViewer is a computer remote access and remote control software released in 2005 by TeamViewer. It helps users to allow maintenance of different computers and other various devices. It is one of the best GoToMyPC alternatives because it is easy to use.
Although it is proprietary software, it does not ask for registration and can be used free for any non-commercial use. macOS, Linux, Windows, iOS, iPad, and Android are included in its list of operating systems.
- Installing the TeamViewer software on your desktop is an easy task.
- You do not need registration and need to pay unless you are going to use it for commercials.
- The software cannot only connect to computers, but it can also connect you with smartphones, IoT devices, robots, servers, and anything relevant.
- The software is known to be fast and high in performance. It will connect you through its globally accessible network in mere seconds.
Pricing: it is free to use if you are going to use it for any non-commercial purpose. But, if you wish to use it for any commercial reason then the starting price for the software is $50.90 per month, which will be $610.80 every year in total.
TeamViewer vs GoToMyPC: A Comprehensive Comparison  TeamViewer Free vs Paid: Which Is Better For You? 
AnyDesk is a popular remote desktop app developed by AnyDesk Software GmbH. It has a proprietary software license.
In total, it offers 3 services. Users can opt for file transfer, VPN functionality along with remote control. Windows, Linux, iOS, Raspberry Pi, macOS, Android and FreeBSD are included in its operating system list. It is one of the best GoToMyPc alternatives.
The application has received an excellent 4.6 rating and over 15,000 reviews on the App Store. But, it barely took a 2.8 overall rating with over 90,000 words on the Google play store.
- You get to access any device compatible with this software any time and on any day from anywhere.
- Only professional users will need a license to use this software. Apart from professionals, anyone else can use it without purchasing a license.
Pricing: anyone else who is not going to use the software for professional reasons can use it without any license. But, for professionals, the software can be bought through 3 different subscription plans provided by the brand. Professionals can use the software for free for 14 days as a free trial.
The subscription plans are as follows,
- Essentials – this plan will cost you $9.90 per month and is billed annually. You will get 5 basic features for remote working through this plan.
- Performance – this plan will cost you $19.90 each month. It is billed annually. It is known to be fast and reliable including a full set of 8 business features.
- Enterprise – this plan will cost you $29.90 per month and use it and is built annually. It is a fully customizable plan and can be used for mass deployment. You can use it in the cloud or on the premises. With this plan, 9 enterprise features are included.
Remote PC offers excellent remote control for your desktop on a few other devices. It also can leverage the firm’s online store. All you have to do is login into your account and start accessing your PC or Mac from anywhere at any time.
It is one of the best GoToMyPc alternatives and comes with additional features like file transfer, multiple monitors support, and chat.
- The software allows you to access over 100 remote desktops.
- It is known to be fast, easy to use, and secure.
Pricing: following is the list of subscription plans,
- Consumer – this plan will cost you $14.62 each year for the first year. If you do it for 2 years then it will cost you $29.25.
- Consumer – this plan is different from the first one. It will cost you $29.62 first year and $59.25 if you opt for 2 years.
- Soho – this plan will cost you $59.62 each year for the first year and $119.25 for 2 years.
- Team – this plan will cost you $224.62 for your first year and $449.25 if you are up for 2 years.
- Enterprise – this plan will cost you $449.62 for your first year and $899.25 for 2 years.
VNC Connect is a secured remote access controller at different scales. The software is simple to use and ready to use for remote access purposes. The software includes enterprise-grade security that will protect files against external threats.
It is one of the best GoToMyPc alternatives because it offers instant support and good quality services. It is secure software that is designed to help you work with other people remotely.
- It offers cost-effective remote access and support for your desktop.
- Not only from a computer but you can connect with others through mobile devices too.
- The software enables direct connectivity or through the cloud.
Pricing: following are the four pricing plans available,
- Professional – Device Access, will cost you $3.39 for each remote computer every month.
- Enterprise – Device Access, will cost you $4.59 for a remote computer every month.
- Professional – Instant Support, Will cost you $16.99 for every named technician each month.
- Enterprise – Instant Support, Will cost you $23.49 for every named technician per month.
Chrome Remote Desktop
Chrome Remote Desktop is a popular remote desktop software tool developed by Google in 2011. It allows users to remotely control other computers’ desktops with the help of a proprietary protocol, internally called Chromoting.
It is one of the best GoToMyPc alternatives that can be put into the best use when you want to get access to your computer which is at home and you are traveling. Even when you wish to share your screen with colleagues or friends, this application is fast to help.
Linux, OSX, iOS, android, chrome OS, and Windows or all included in its operating system list.
- You can use the guest mode to sign in to another person’s computer privately.
- You only need your Google account to sign in. It is easy to set up.
Price: It is free to download and use.
GoToMyPc is a good software for accessing other people’s computers. It can be used perfectly if you wish to teach your colleague or friend on his or her computer from yours.
But, if you have tried GoToMyPc and were not entirely satisfied with its performance then you must try at least one software mentioned in the above list of GoToMyPc alternatives.
All the software listed in this article can be used for free. And they also come with basic and professional features even when you are a free user and are using it for any other purpose than commercial.
So, we hope by reading our list of the best GoToMyPC alternatives you now have options to choose from which will make remote controlling from your PC easier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a free version of GoToMyPC?
Yes, the application can be used for free if you are not using it for any commercial use. Even if you are a per subscriber and have canceled the subscription recently, you can use the application for its basic features for free.
How much does GoToMyPC cost per month?
The software offers 3 pricing packages. The Personal plan will cost you $35 per month. The Pro plan will cost you $66 per month. Lastly, the Corporate plan will cost you $140 per month.