We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Games like Sort the Court: Sort the Court is an underrated strategy video game made for mobile phones. It does a good job of testing your decision-making skills. Also, the main highlight of the game is that all you have to do is choose yes or no – and the decision will be made.
Here, you’ll get to enjoy pixel art along with exciting sound effects, and while you explore the fantasy universe, you’ll also be making choices to build a powerful and successful Kingdom. Overall, it’s a promising medieval Kingdom management game.
But, what if you have already tried the game? Are you interested to know more similar games? If yes, then we are glad to inform you that the article mentioned below contains a list of all the best games like Sort the Court you must try.
List of Games like Sort the Court:
- Price: $2.99 on all platforms
- Platform: Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac operating system, classic macOS, macOS, Google Stadia, Android, and iOS
Reigns is a famous strategy video game with over 1 million downloads only on the Google Play Store. Here, you’ll be taking a position on the throne as a benevolent or malevolent medical monarch in the modern age.
Additionally, the gameplay is quite interesting, where you will be swiping your royal fingers on the screen to rule over the kingdom – surviving never-ending requests from peasants, allies, advisors, and enemies.
Also, as the leader, all your decisions are extremely important because they will either bring bad luck to your kingdom or benefit accordingly.
- You have to manage random requests to strive in the kingdom and balance between the army, treasury, church, and people.
- There are many extra characters you’ll meet along the way, including witches, politicians, and Devils.
2. Yes, Your Grace
- Price: $5.99 on Steam
- Platform: Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One, Mac operating system, macOS, and Microsoft Windows
Yes, Your Grace is another popular strategy video game where you will be playing the role of a king or queen in the medieval period.
Yes, Your Grace includes an interesting plot starting from the time when the kingdom is in trouble. Also, there are limited resources, war is about to start, and all this requires a good monarch to bring in proper balance.
Moreover, the gameplay is quite interesting. Petitioners will enter the room with each turn and ask you for aid and advice. You’ll be tested, whether you choose to use limited resources or solve the problem in some other way.
- Almost every character, entering the throne room, will bring in new and quirky stories to solve.
- You will get the responsibility of hiring hunters, generals, and witches to add extra efforts to save the kingdom.
3. Kingdoms and Castle
- Price: $8.99 on Steam
- Platform: Linux, macOS, classic macOS, and Microsoft Windows
Kingdoms and Castles is another popular strategy video game, a city-building simulation that includes the growth of a kingdom, starting from a small hamlet to a chaotic and bustling city.
In this game, you will be managing trade agreements, wars, and alliances with other AI-controlled kingdoms. Also, you must save your kingdom from danger by using your city and castle planner skills.
Overall, Kingdoms and Castles will have you design your city from scratch, fortify, and defend your lands from the risk of invasion, and prove your skills as the leader of all.
- You have to build, design, and keep on updating your residence to attract new residents.
- You will have to build churches and other needed places for the welfare of the society.
- The game has a strong castle-building system where you’ll be building castles with blocks.
- Price: $19.99 on Steam
- Platform: Microsoft Windows
Banished is, again, a popular city-building strategy video game focusing on managing resources and striving to survive in an isolated and growing community.
In Banished, you’ll get a group to control, including travelers who have decided to start their lives anew. All of you are starting a new journey – with the only clothes on your body and a bag of random items from homelands.
Overall, the main resource of the game is people who will be born, grow, work, give birth, and die – and your main goal is to make sure they are healthy, happy, and fed till the end.
- It includes about 20 distinct occupations, including hunting, mining, farming, teaching, healing, etc.
- There are no skill trees and any building can be built at any time, with any resources and people.
- Price: $13.99 on Steam
- Platform: Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Windows
Dorfromantik is one of the leading games on this list. It’s another city-building puzzle video game where you need to place hexagonal tiles to build an idyllic landscape.
Although Dorfromantik proposes a peaceful world where you can relax and enjoy the beautiful graphics, at the same time, there will be plenty of challenges where you have to work your brain and carefully plan the placements of tiles.
As for the gameplay – it’s easy, and you’ll be starting with a only stack of tiles. As you use the tiles and move forward, more environments will form, including villages, forests, etc. and you will get more tiles accordingly.
- You’ll get to build unlimited landscapes and form an idyllic town scenery.
- It includes a unique assortment of puzzle and strategy mechanics along with calming gameplay.
6. Kingdom Two Crowns
- Price: $19.99 on Steam, $6.99 on the Google Play Store, and in-app purchases start from around $2.99 on the App Store
- Platform: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, classic macOS, Linus, macOS, Microsoft Windows, Android, and iOS
Kingdom Two Crowns is an exciting strategy video game, where you can either select the solo mode or go for the co-op campaign mode to manage your kingdom, and defend it from the dangers of greed.
With Kingdom Two Crowns, you will experience being a ruler in a minimalistic and beautiful land of modern pixel art aesthetics. You will also get to explore beautiful landscapes and hidden secrets, deep in the mountains.
- The Dead Lands in the game will give a proper gothic horror action RPG experience with a deadly layout, horrific traps, and more.
- You can embark on journeys, highly inspired by the art and culture of feudal Japan, as a Shogan – leading your soldiers ahead for battles.
- Price: $2.99 on Steam
- Platform: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One, macOS, Mac operating system, Linux, and Microsoft Windows
Islanders is one of the top games on this list, another minimalist strategy video game where you will be building multiple cities on colorful lands and islands.
With Islanders, you’ll get to experience a countless number of constantly changing lands, and while you get to relax in beautiful and calming environments, you can also transfer your civilization from small towns to chaotic cities.
- There is no limit to procedurally generated Islands and lands.
- Every good placement of buildings will give you points, and with enough points, you can buy items for your inventory and also unlock new structures.
8. Colony Survival
- Price: $19.99
- Platform: Linux, Mac operating systems, and Microsoft Windows
Colony Survival is a fun and unique first-person strategy video game where you will get to create your own colony in a voxel world.
In Colony Survival, you’ll be given the role of the leader and you have to direct farmers, guards, miners, and other colonists to the proper path. You also have to save and defend your colony against evil people and monsters.
- The more you explore the more things you will unlock like multiple continents, biomes, jobs, resources, and crops.
- You can either choose the single-player mode or opt to launch the co-op and invite friends to join you on your journey.
9. Cities: Skylines
- Price: $29.99 on Steam
- Platform: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One, Xbox cloud gaming, Google Stadia, Mac operating system, macOS, Linux, and Microsoft Windows
Cities: Skylines is, without any doubt, the most popular game mentioned in this article, a modern style and classic city simulation video game.
In this game, you are invited to play a variety of elements and understand the thrill and struggle of building and balancing an actual city, while boosting on well-established tropes.
- The game has used Colossal Order’s extensive experience for a well-built local traffic simulation.
- You’ll get to be more than just an administrator of the city hall, like designing different parts of the city and leveling up to the mayor of your town.
- The game works with a proper day and night cycle, and you have to utilize both cycles properly.
The above-mentioned list only includes the most interesting games, where you’ll get to experience and explore many different things — from fun characters to beautiful landscapes, and much more.
Of course, there may be many more similar games in the market. But, if you are in a hurry and want to stop your research right now, then the above-mentioned list has everything you need.
With this, we have presented the list of the top games like Sort the Court, and hope you now know which came to try next.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Sort the Court free?
Yes, Sort the Court is entirely free to install, and doesn’t include any in-app purchases. But, it does contain ads.
What can you play Sort the Court on?
You can only play Sort the Court on mobile phones, and that too, only on Android. As of August 2023, it’s not available on any other platform, including the App Store.
How much is Sort the Court?
Sort the Court is free to install and play from the Google Play Store, and it also doesn’t include any in-app purchases.
Try Similar Games-