We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Games like Learn to Fly: Learn to Fly is an arcade game, where you have to bounce and fly over the penguin road. You can either use tactics and strategies to win all the levels or use upgrades to boost your performance.
Learn to Fly has a couple of more sequels and is played over literally 30 million times – acting like the ideal mobile phone and tablet arcade game. Also, the more you win the more you can earn and buy upgrades to use them in harder levels.
However, if you have already tried this bouncy game and want to know if there are any more good games like Learn to Fly, then the list of the best games like Learn to Fly mentioned in this article is perfect for you.
List Games like Learn to Fly:
1. Airline Commander
Airline Commander is one of the most popular games in this list with over 10 million downloads only on the Google Play Store. It is a flight simulator game of the new generation, where you have to take off and fly carefully to the airport for cities or land destinations.
Moreover, you are also required to build and arrange an aircraft fleet, which will be upgraded as you move on with the levels. Overall, it is a practical airplane game that has much more to offer than just flying, and an incredible variety of airplanes to fly.
- It includes over 10 airliners, including single deck, double deck, reaction, and turbine.
- The game will help you explore hundreds of airports and runways, including worldwide navigation, satellite images, and maps.
- You will be experiencing real-time aircraft traffic, in the sky as well as on the grounds.
2. Tiny Wings
Tiny Wings is by the same creators of Angry Bird, a game that will help you fulfill your dream of flying. However, there’s one twist in the game – that your wings are tiny and it’s quite hard for you to fly like any other bird.
In Tiny Wings, you will have to jump above hills, slide down, use your wings, and do your best to fly as high as possible — making sure you win against the annoying gravity that continuously pulls you down to earth.
Overall, Tiny Wings is a simple game where all you need is one button to fly and win levels. In addition to that, if the single-player mode is not satisfying, then you can also opt for a split-screen multiplayer mode – for iPads only.
- It has 2 game modes, Day Trip and Flight School.
- The Flight School mood comes with 30 hand-designed beautiful levels.
- The more tasks you successfully complete the more you will be able to upgrade your nest.
3. Shopping Cart Hero
Shopping Cart Hero is another good arcade game that allows you to run, jump on your cart, and perform an assortment of tricks.
Yes, it does sound easy and exciting, but is not as simple as it says. Many have tried, and the majority have failed — because it proposes plenty of challenges and obstacles.
Yet, the more tricks you perform the more points you earn, and with many points — you can always upgrade your cart with new tricks and abilities.
- You are allowed to mix tricks to make a combo which will get you extra points.
- The game will show more challenges as you advance.
- The game includes performing tricks when you will also be fighting with enemies and unlocking hidden tricks.
4. Suрer Toss The Turtle
Suрer Toss The Turtle talks is another exciting one in the list. Here, you will be fighting against your friends — as well as globally to become the master of turtle tossers.
In Suрer Toss The Turtle, you have to make sure to shoot the turtle as far as you can using a good range of weapons like jetpacks, guns, cannons, bombs, rockets, and many more cool gadgets.
Additionally, it also lets you choose from a good list of diversified animals you want to launch, and overall, many more unique characters you can toss around.
- It has more than 10 guns and cannons in variety.
- The game is updated with new booster items often to ensure you’re always having fun.
- The game has over 80 achievements to always keep you hungry for more rewards.
5. Sky Force
Unlike the games mentioned above, Sky Force is not cutely illustrated and is a vertically scrolling action video game. It includes many beautiful and thrilling levels with exciting missions to complete.
Overall, it gives an outstanding experience of social gameplay elements, and after its 10th-anniversary edition update, there’s just more to its 3D graphics, powerful controls, and upgraded system.
- Includes more than just a bunch of extreme boss fights.
- You get to upgrade a variety of weapons like missiles, lasers, magnets, etc.
- You get to boost your final scores with endgame achievements.
6. Wings of War
Wings of War: Modern Warplanes is another top game in the list, and is here to help fly and kill – altogether. Yes, in this game, you will be fighting with the best military jet of the new generation, along with airplane prototypes of some powerful air forces.
In this game, one will get to explore and unlock many new characteristics, and capabilities of military jet fighters, while they would also have a good range of combat vehicles for flights.
Here, you also get to unlock and upgrade warplanes according to your tactics – showing supremacy and dominance by using decals and camouflages to achieve your goals and complete dangerous missions.
- While fighting, you will be opposing powerful nations, like China, Japan, the USA, Germany, Russia, and many more.
- It’ll help you explore a whole lot of action-inspired scenes and landscapes.
- It includes over 30 kinds of aircrafts used in real operations.
7. Flying Squirrel
Flying Squirrel is a simple arcade game with not much competition. All you need to do is run and jump for minutes, hours, and for as long as you want.
In this game, you will be helping a squirrel fill in his stock of nuts. You are free to collect as many nuts as you can to earn more coins and acorns while exploring multiple enemies and obstacles, as well as bonuses and rewards as you progress.
- You will be able to customize your character, like his haircut, accessories, and clothes once you have accumulated enough coins.
- The graphics of the game are in HD and are illustrated cutely.
- The more you progress, the bigger enemies and obstacles will come your way – challenging your will to win.
10. Jetpack Joyride
Jetpack Joyride is one of the most popular games in this article, and it literally has more than 100 million downloads only on the Google Play Store.
In addition to that, in Jetpack Joyride, you will see giant mechanical dragons, birds that shoot money instead of danger, and bullet-inspired jetpacks — all in this high-flying runner game with no limit to your flying.
- You have to challenge daring missions to increase your rank — by dodging zappers, guided missiles, and lasers.
- It includes high-tech gadgets, as well as power-ups, where you can also check your flexes with easy one-touch mechanics.
- You get to customize your appearance and swap with other funny outfits.
11. Airborne Kingdom
Airborne Kingdom, unlike the other games mentioned above, is not for Android or iOS but can be played on Windows, PlayStation, and Nintendo devices.
In this game, a sky city crafting role is waiting for you, where you have to build your flying kingdom and become its leader to solve quests all across the world.
Moreover, you will be discovering distinct landscapes, helping people in need, building floating metropolises, unraveling mysteries, and doing many more exciting things.
- You will be facing crucial challenges and obstacles while constructing the Sky City.
- You will get to explore a randomized and expansive universe.
- You can find raw materials to process them into helpful resources.
- Explore, help, build, and optimize – act like the perfect leader.
Apart from the games mentioned in this article, there are plenty of more games on the Internet doing well on Android, iOS, as well as Windows platforms.
But, games like Learn to Fly presented above fit the definition of being simple, with less competition, and even though there are some action games, the levels are still easier than you think, effortlessly.
In conclusion, we suggest you try the ones mentioned in this article before you go for some other titles. That is it from our side, and we hope the article was helpful to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which are the best games like Learn to Fly?
Jetpack Joyride, Suрer Toss The Turtle, Sky Force, Airline Commander, Shopping Cart Hero, Tiny Wings, Wings of War: Modern Warplanes, Flying Squirrel, and Airborne Kingdom are some of the best games like Learn to Fly.
Are there any more fun games like Learn to Fly?
Shopping Cart Hero, Tiny Wings, Airborne Kingdom, Suрer Toss The Turtle, Sky Force, Wings of War: Modern Warplanes, Flying Squirrel, Airline Commander, Shopping Cart Hero, and Jetpack Joyride are more fun games like Learn to Fly.