We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Games like Greedfall: Greedfall is a famous action RPG video game that invites you to the 18th century. In this game, you get to engage in a core RPG experience and forge the destiny of a new magical world filled with secrets, creatures, and riches.
Moreover, with terms like deception, force, and diplomacy involved in your life, you have to influence the evolving world. Indeed, the game is filled with some intense gameplay, plot, and art style, and is a good catch for those interested in adventurous action.
However, there are many who have already played the game and want to know if there are any more similar titles. Are you one among them? If yes, then we are glad to inform you that this article contains the list of the top games like Greedfall.
List of Games like Greedfall:
Bloodborne is an action RPG multiplayer video game taking place in the ancient city of Yharnam. It is cursed with a strange endemic illness, and you have to slash everything that comes your way as you search for answers to multiple mysteries.
This game is exclusively available only on PlayStation 4 and you can get it on the PlayStation store for $9.99.
- Chalice Dungeons have many things to explore, including traps, rewards, and beasts.
- You will get to enjoy detailed Gothic environments and atmospheres along with an advanced online experience exclusively on the PlayStation 4 system.
2. Baldur’s Gate
Baldur’s Gate is an RPG video game taking place in the forgotten realism Dungeons, and dragons campaign setting.
Here, you will be sitting on a new adventure where you can customize your hero, explore the world, recruit a party, including brave soldiers, and do much more.
Moreover, you can find the game on macOS and Microsoft Windows. As for the price, you can get it for $6.99 on the Steam store.
- If you opt for its enhanced edition, then you will get more than 75 hours of gameplay.
- It includes more than 10 classes with over a dozen subclasses and about 3 recruitable heroes in the enhanced edition.
Dishonored is another action RPG video game filled with adventures. It is set in the industrial city of Dunwall following the story of Corvo Attani, who is the bodyguard to The Empress of Isles and has been involved with her for revenge.
You can play the game on a bunch of platforms including PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows — and get it for $9.99 on the Steam store or $19.99 on Xbox.
- You will be granted supernatural abilities like teleporting, manipulating living creatures, and stopping time for back executions.
- You get to decide what you want to do, and the outcome of your decision will be shown accordingly – whether you are interested in resisting corruption or being merciless.
4. The Elder Scrolls
The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim is a popular action RPG game that includes epic fantasy life with breathtaking details.
With the special edition update, it has just gotten better with add-ons and additional features, like volumetric god rays, dynamic depth of field, remastered effects and art, screen-space reflections, and more.
- It includes different types of skills and multiple characters to explore.
- You get to see beautiful and breathtaking environments since the art style is quite detailed.
5. Dragon Age
Dragon Age will invite you to a vibrant universe named Thedas, including stormy wilderness, glittering cities, and treacherous labyrinths. Here, you will be the hero in the world of savage, combat, secret magic, and warring nations.
Moreover, it’s released on a good variety of platforms, including Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, OSX, and Microsoft Windows — you can get it for only $4.79 on the Steam store and $9.99 on PlayStation.
- The game will let you explore a variety of genres, including drama, romance, and friendship between your team members.
- You will be the leader and you not only have to show your leadership skills with your team, but also have to lead the wild world to light.
6. Mass Effect
Mass Effect is a popular action RPG video game from the series, taking place in the Milky Way galaxy in the upcoming year 2183.
In this age, mankind is threatened, and as your role of Commander Shepard, you have to lead an elite team on an action-packed adventure in the Galaxy.
You can play the game on Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, and Android, and buy it for $29.99 on the Steam store.
- It allows you to customize your character, including changing the weapons, gears, costumes, etc.
- You get to face thrilling and tactical combat and amazing real-time character interaction.
- You get to explore a breathtaking universe with high-resolution textures and graphics.
7. Grim Dawn
Grim Dawn is another famous game on the list, an action RPG, including an apocalyptic fantasy universe. The game includes a deep plot, where humanity is about to go extinct, iron is more precious than gold, and trust is extremely hard to earn.
Overall, it features a complex character development, many unusual yet precious items, and crafting and quests with multiple consequences.
- You get to collect more than 20,000 magical combinations and over 200 unique affixes.
- It comes with more than 75 lore notes.
- You will be exploring roguelike Dungeons and facing over 200 enemies and bosses, with over 20 secret locations to be found.
ELEX comes with a science fantasy category, an action RPG game made by award-winning creators of the Gothic game series.
The game takes place in a brand-new post-apocalyptic fantasy world where players enter a seamless world filled with real characters, intense moral choices, mutated beasts, and immense action.
Moreover, you can try it on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or on Microsoft Windows, available to shop for $29.99 at the Steam store, and on Xbox for $39.99.
- You are invited to an open-world experience with no borders and loading zones for infinite exploring.
- It has an interconnected quest system that will support your choices along with a tactical combat system.
9. Pillars of Eternity
Pillars of Eternity is yet another popular RPG video game where you’ll enter an enchanted world that will shape your destiny according to your choices. You have to start by creating your party and embracing adventures with monsters, Dungeons, and fantasy.
You can get the game on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, macOS, Linux, Nintendo Switch, Mac operating system, and Microsoft Windows. Also, it’s available for $29.99 on the Steam store.
- You get 5 core skills – athletics, stealth, mechanics, survival, and lore.
- It allows a deep character personalization with 11 classes, including chanter, cipher, fighter, monk, barbarian, priest, ranger, wizard, and more.
Vampyr is listed here for its realistic and serious art style, along with a deep storyline.
It takes place in 1918, in London, where you, the newly turned vampire, Dr. Jonathan Reid, is a doctor and has to save citizens from a virus, and as a vampire, you’re cursed to feed to heal.
Furthermore, it’s available on a bunch of platforms including PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Microsoft Windows, and you can find it for $7.99 on the Steam store and $39.99 on Xbox.
- You will be facing many evil monsters and people, whom you will have to fight and manipulate with your supernatural skills.
- You have to survive by stocking and feeding on humans.
11. Atomic Heart
Atomic Heart is a famous single-player, shooter video game, where you will be entering a sublime utopian world. You have to adapt to a new fighting style, participate in explosive encounters, and level up your weapons to complete all missions.
Also, you can find a game on a variety of systems and devices including PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox series X and series S, Xbox cloud gaming, and Microsoft Windows. As for the price, it’s available for $39.59 on the Steam store.
- You have been granted combat abilities of Arsenal blades and cutting-edge weaponry, and she can also make resources and skills to upgrade equipment.
- It includes a course of technology with secret experiments that have made mutant creatures, who have now turned their backs on their creators, and only you can save all.
Outward is an open-world fantasy RPG game, where you’ll be going on a long journey in beautiful areas and environments — which won’t take time to get covered in blood once you come in front of dangerous predators lurking in the dark.
Additionally, you can find it on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox series X and series S, Xbox One, Google Stadia, Linux, and Microsoft Windows. Talking about the price, it’s available for $39.99 on the Steam store.
- It will let you encounter multiple defeat scenarios as you survive in the wild while exploring the land.
- You can go solo or in the multiplayer mode – either online or locally through the split screen option.
The list of games mentioned in this article is filled with beautiful storylines and art styles where, along with exciting features and characters, you will also get addictive mechanics and gameplay.
In simple words, the above list of games like Greedfall is a well-curated list, including only the best titles out there which you must try out.
With this, we have successfully concluded the article, and hope it was helpful to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which are similar games to Greedfall?
The Elder Scrolls, Baldur’s Gate, The Elder Scrolls, Bloodborne, ELEX, Dishonoured, Atomic Heart, Dragon Age, Grim Dawn, Vampyr, and Outward are some of the similar games to Greedfall.
Which are good Xbox games like Greedfall?
Vampyr, Outward, The Elder Scrolls, Grim Dawn, Dragon Age, Dishonored, Mass Effect, ELEX, Atomic Heart are a few of the good Xbox games like Greedfall.