Does Journeys Take Afterpay? [Complete Guide]
We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Journeys is the ultimate brand to visit when you want to buy some specialty and branded fashion footwear and accessories. However, when middle-class people would think about opting for shopping at Journeys, there are certain questions that they would like to get answers to.
Does Journeys Take Afterpay? Does it offer a buy now pay later service? If yes then which brand does it use? What payment options do Journeys offer? And many more will appear accordingly.
So, to get all the answers to your questions, fortunately, we have mentioned all the related and relevant details in the following article, so must have a look below.
Does Journeys Take Afterpay?
No, Journeys do not take Afterpay. It is not included in one of the payment methods offered by Journeys as of July 2022. Although this service is quite famous in the world right now, the brand still hasn’t added it for them.
The Brand has not announced any updates in its payment option system. This certainly means they are not going to add Afterpay into their payment options group anytime soon.
However, if you are fortunate enough, they may give you a surprise any time, so we would suggest you keep an eye on them.
Does Journeys offer Buy Now Pay Later service?
Yes. Does Journeys Take Afterpay? No they do not, but they do offer buy now and pay later service through some other financing service provider, who? The name is Klarna.
Buy now pay later service allows customers to be convenient and kick away the pressure of paying all the amount altogether. With the help of this by now and the latest service, you can divide the sum into small installments and pay within a couple of months.
If you are going to receive the buy now and pay later service from Klarna, you won’t even have to pay any convenience fee at the time of billing. Similarly like Afterpay, even Klarna and a few other buy now pay later service providers do not cost you interest or additional taxes.
How to use Klarna financing at Journeys online?
Through Klarna App
- Install the Klarna App, in case it is not already installed on your device.
- Switch it on and create an account, in case you do not have one already.
- After setting up your account and profile, travel to the homepage, also known as the landing page on the app.
- On the home screen, tap on the search bar or search for the Journeys brand from the options of brands provided.
- Tap on the brand once you find it and start shopping.
- Start adding things you need to your cart like you usually do.
- Once you have added all things you need in your cart, move on to the checkout page.
- Among the payment options, you will clearly see the buy now pay later service provider – Klarna. Tap on it.
- Within a few seconds, your payment will be done and orders will be placed.
- Make sure to check how much you have to pay every 2 weeks to complete four installments within two months.
Through Journeys App
Before using Klarna to pay for any brand, you have to make sure you already have an account with the service provider and it has proved your eligibility. After you have received confirmation of your account, the brand Will also offer you its credit card.
This credit card can be used whenever you are asked to put in the credit card number when you choose the digital wallet category at the time of paying. Following are the steps you need to follow,
- Switch on the Journeys App.
- Start adding things you need to your cart.
- Once you have added all the items, head over to the checkout page.
- Among the list of payment options, you will have to tap on Klarna.
- It will show you the details of four payments and other important data you need to know before confirming the order.
- Once you have reviewed everything, proceed ahead and the order will be placed within seconds.
Note: Klarna, similarly to another well-known buy now pay later service provider like Afterpay, does not charge interest or any kind of additional fees.
However, in case you were late to submit your sum at the time of due date, then the brand will charge you an additional sum in the name of late submission.
How to use Klarna financing at Journeys in-store?
When you want to pay through Klarna financing at Journeys in-store, you are required to have a credit card of the same brand. So, how do you get a credit card? When you visit a store to shop at and to use Klarna, they will guide you in this section.
Below are the steps you need to follow for paying through Klarna at Journeys physical store,
- Visit the store and start shopping, adding everything you need to your cart.
- After you are done, move on to the checkout counter and mention you want to pay through Klarna.
- They will give you a list of steps to create a digital card for the same brand. If you already have a digital card for Klarna, that will be a plus point.
- Pay with a digital card. Klarna will then send you all the required details of the transaction and purchase, along with the instalment details.
Journeys Payment Options
Below is the list of payment options provided by Journeys,
- All the major bank credit cards
- Apple Pay
- Google pay
- American Express gift cards
- Master card
Apart from the above-mentioned, the brand does not accept any other gift cards. They won’t even accept any cash on delivery orders along with any cash at the time of physical checkout.
Which other similar stores accept Afterpay?
Following is the list of stores similar to Journeys accepting Afterpay,
- Foot Locker
Journeys is a specialty retail chain specializing in the sales of fashion footwear along with accessories. It has about 1200 physical stores across the United States. And it has been working since 1986 and is one of the most trusted brands in the United States.
Journeys operate five different retail concept stores across North America. The list includes Journeys, Shi By Journeys, Underground by Journeys, Little Burgundy, and Journeys Kidz. Clothing, accessories, shoes, sneakers, boots, etc are the things you can shop for men, women, and children.
Afterpay Ltd is a financial technology entity from Australia, known for its major service, buy now pay later. It is one of the most famous credit and financial service providers because of how convenient the service is.
With Afterpay, you do not have to feel the pressure of being the complete sum altogether. You can take a couple of months and pay the sum in installments. This is the main thing that makes it all very easy for middle-class customers.
Does Journeys Take Afterpay? No, it certainly does not. Instead, it uses a buy now and pay later service through Klarna. It is again a similar brand to Afterpay, established to help you relieve some pressure and lay in small installments.
So, we hope by reading the article above, now you have all the question’s answers you need. It is quite impossible for Journeys to bring in Afterpay when they have Klarna, keeping an eye on them won’t hurt.
Afterpay vs Quadpay vs Klarna vs Sezzle: Which Is Better For You?
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use Klarna at Journeys?
Yes, Klarna can be used at Journeys for buy now pay later service. You can pay in 4 small equally divided installments within 2 months. It does not charge you interest and does not charge you any additional fees throughout your deal unless you are late to pay your installment. If that happens, it will charge you an additional fee in the name of late installment submission.
How do Klarna payments work?
Once you pay through them, you will be given the time of 2 months to pay four installments equally divided. It does not ask you to pay any upfront amount and the amount will be equally divided. Moreover, it does not charge you any interest and the late installment submission fees will be charged if you did not pay the instalment on time. It is one of the most convenient ways to pay heavy sums.